Athletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletes

I posted this in the pooping (celebrity thread) forum because it belonged there but as it is relevant here am reposting as it is more about pee:

Not just marathon runners but ironman and triathletes pee and poo too.

My girlfriend was a former elite athlete on the world circuit for many years (I won't get any more specific to protect her identity), and she would openly pee on the bike all the time if she need to go.

She said she would just hop off the seat at an appropriate time and let it go in her pants rather than waste time stopping at porta loos like a lot of others did. Her argument was that in competition where you have trained for months (or years) she was there to win, and stopping to pee was a waste of time that could be spent trying to win.

This extended to training rides if it was inconvenient to get off the bike and pop a squat, though was less frequent. It also extended to running, and whether training or racing, if she needed to pee she would just let it flow and so almost always had pee soaked pants after a race, and regularly after a training run if a stop was inconvenient and she could get away with it.

She has not given too much detail away, but has admitted to runners tum poops, we all get them form time to time if we run enough..... the urge to purge becomes so overwhelming you have to stop or you will shit your pants in an explosive involuntary push. She would typically find a bush to seek cover in and drop a squat, but admitted there had been a few "times" in a race she could not take time out and simply let go and had shit her pants rather than lose a race. I suspect it wasn't as violent and massive as the ones I have had or she'd have been all over the media lolz.

She is not into our fetish but ok with it - pee mainly. If on a long trip in the car she will get desperate and ask for a diaper and if I have one in the car, she will drop her pants, pull one on and let go with a long and satisfied sigh. Sadly she won't keep it on once finished, she takes it off and pulls her panties/pants back on. If I have no diaper in the car (mostly I do not as I only did it to tease her and see if I could coax her into it.... but as it worked I'll buy more for her and plan road trips lol).... last trip I had none so she grabbed my gym towel which is always in the car - folded it over until it was like a long folded nappy and sat on it, pulling the front bit up over her puss, and let go with a self satisfied grin. I love that.

She has yet to have a poop accident other than rushing in to show me her panties with a brown blob sitting on the crotch and telling me "Look what you made me do.... a chocolate button!" as we'd had her first experience at anal (which she loved) and it had loosened her up. That happened a few times so we backed off for a while doing that and she returned to normal.

I have had her sleep in a diaper once - and she peed in it during the night and filled it right up in the morning - that was awesome, but she has not expressed a desire to repeat it. She'd not be open to pooping unless desperate and there was no alternative - then her practical mind would simply take the best option available be it diaper, or smuggle a load home in her pants if a public squat could mean being arrested. Neither has happened yet with me around anyway

She is open to peeing her pants for me but so far it's not felt right to make that happen... time is running out as we're no longer living together so we have one last trip planned and maybe there.... and if that goes well there could be more

Even though she is older than me, as an ex elite athlete - even years later she has boundless energy and can go 4 times a night - every day - for sex.... that gets exhausting, but my god it's cool. It's backed off now but we will still go at it when we catch up. It's spoiled me for the next woman because having someone so fit and toned has been, well quite wonderful. Pity we're so different in other ways. I admire her to bits
    Last edited by Bazman; October 12, 2018, 09:33 AM.

that's a great story. Can you post some photos of her spandex after she wets them?

Comment

Thanks, I would if I could, however what I shared re her training/competing days was some time ago, long before I knew her. She still keeps in shape but not at that level.

I have been on a few jogs with her but yet to see her wet personally.... other than with me in the bathroom (where she has let me feel her on the loo while peeing and had me pee between her legs which she loved) or on the 2 drives I described above. We've had 1 ride together and nothing happened than either lol....

Once on a walk at a beach she said she really needed to go, and popped a squat in sand dunes and just pulled her shorts aside - that was hot - but I was hoping she'd just let go through her shorts lol. A guy walked passed us right after she stood back up (drip drying)

So no pics of her wet.... yet. I think if the mood took her she'd be up for that as long as her face was not in it, so we'll see if the opportunity comes

Comment

Excited for more updates!

Comment

Working...
        X