Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekends Decisions Continued

Friday Night- some weeks later.
    Laura padded in to the kitchen dumping her handbag on the table and extinguished her cigarette in the ashtray and grabbed a new cigarette from the open pack on the table and lit it with a double pump, before dangling it so she could get four new packs of cigarettes from her bag, a bottle of vodka and a carton of orange juice, she put the packs on the table and picked up two wine glasses from the counter and rinsed them in the sink, she opened the fridge, grabbed the vodka and orange juice from the table and put them in the fridge, and then filled the wine glasses from one of the two 5 litre boxes of wine in the practically empty fridge, the bottles had been getting drunk a lot quicker with two of them in the house.

As she finished pouring Karen came down the stairs and came up behind her and gave Laura a gentle squeeze on her hips and put her hands around Laura’s waist and through her wraparound dress and put her fingers between Laura’s crotch and kissed the back of her neck “Oh you’ve been naked under there all day again” she said before removing one hand from the crotch area as Laura moaned and removed the dangled cigarette out of Laura’s mouth and had her own inhale before replacing the cigarette “you should have said earlier” Karen smiled and worked her fingers “It’s great to be out of the office and be with you” she said as she exhaled smoke over Laura’s neck as she kissed it, before Laura got too excited she removed her left hand from between Laura’s thighs, and turned to grab her own cigarette from the open pack on table and lit it “I’ve squeezed more of my clothes in your wardrobe, I guess that is ok?” she asked with her exhale.

They had driven via Karen’s house to pick up some clean clothes and some of her belongings and then on to Tesco’s on the way home from work.

“Yes of course Kaz!” said Laura as she turned to face Karen handing her the wine, “but you needn’t of stopped what you were doing a second ago, I was enjoying that!” she said with a large smile as her own hand worked her naked crotch, before stopping with a double pump inhale on her cigarette, exhaling the large blue cloud up the kitchen light and taking a large swig of wine from her glass.

“I noticed, I will carry on further, later” smiled Karen, also inhaling deeply on her cigarette.

“I look forward to it” Laura said with her exhale “any way I am sure we can rearrange my wardrobe, as lots of my clothes can go to the charity shop”.

“Oh you don’t need to get rid of your clothes” said Karen exhaling “to make room for mine” she said taking a sip of her wine.

“Kaz, to be brutally honest” Laura inhaled deeply on her cigarette “I can’t fit in half of them anymore” she said with her exhale followed by a large slug of wine.

“I am sure you will get in to them again sweetie” said Karen absent-mindedly rubbing her recently extended pot belly through her work blouse. “Any way it’s been a good week, you got that large sale completed and, well, we have had fun” said Karen winking followed with a deep inhale.

“That is true” Laura smiled at Karen and inhaled on her cigarette “so what are your thoughts on dinner?” she asked with her exhale.

“We had Indian last night, so how about Chinese?” asked Karen followed by a thoughtful inhale.

“Yup sounds good, we had KFC on Monday, pizza on Tuesday and Wednesday” said Laura taking a sip of her wine and then drawing on her cigarette, “so Chinese time it is!” she said with her exhale the smoke flowing out as spoke.
    “I will have a vegetable chow mein” Karen said and stroked her belly again “as I think I need some vegetables” laughed and inhaled on her cigarette "and a wine top too up!" She said with her exhale.

Continued

“Your local Chinese is so much better than the one near mine” said Karen, slouched on the sofa in just her white bra and black thong with her work blouse and skirt in a pile on the floor, before taking deep inhale with the ash from the end of the cigarette falling on to the pleather sofa beside her.

“It’s not bad!” Laura said taking sip of her wine “I must admit it’s scary that that they know me by name” she said with a snap inhale “I think they make the portions bigger for me!”

“Tell me about it, I am stuffed” said Karen picking at remaining prawn cracker.

“At least you can’t say you are wasting away with me!” Laura said inhaling on her cigarette.

“No chance with that, I have to take my clothes off after eating with you!” joked Karen before taking a gulp of wine.

“You look gorgeous, and I get a great view” Laura said looking at Karen in her underwear “but as I have said before, elasticated waists or wraparounds are the way forward” and picked up a prawn cracker and eat it.

"I'm so glad Graham allowed us both to have next week off" Karen said thoughtfully "I don't think he clocked we were going to be together" she said taking an inhale on her cigarette, and as she exhaled she flicked the ash vaguely in the direction of the ashtray between them.

"Yup," Laura inhaled "don't think me coming in an hour later, and asking the same week off as an emergency was that obvious sweetie" she said with her exhale and taking a large gulp of wine.

"So what are we going to do with our week off together?" Karen asked with a cheek hollowing inhale of her cigarette.

"Not sure" Laura said thoughtfully and emptied her wine glass by downing it, "I need a refill" she inhaled, holding up her empty glass "and a kiss,” She said leaning over exhaled and then kissed Karen on the lips “I am sure we can think of something" she said as she straighten herself upright and inhaled on the cigarette.

"Oh thanks sweetie" Karen said, "I'm sure we can think of something exciting” she said and inhaled deeply on her cigarette and then started to stroke Laura’s legs and worked her fingers up and down Laura’s thighs “this is something that I am thinking about doing” she smiled and then exhaled her cloud out of the corner of her mouth.

“Oh that is very nice” Laura inhaled “but I need to go for a piss as my dress is getting a little damp” she said with her exhale “and sadly it’s not from what you are doing” laughed Laura “and I don’t want to ruin the sofa” she said dangling her cigarette and slowly levering herself out of the sofa as she briefly enjoyed the dribbles of pee that ran down her inner thigh.

Karen frowned as Laura got up and started walking towards the stairs “Oh, I can remove your dress?”

“I will top up our glasses on my return” Laura said as she held on to the door frame for support “then you can maybe get to work” she smiled and blew Karen a kiss.

Comment

Continued

"I think we ought to see what Zoe is up to tomorrow, don't want her being left out" said Laura after she spat out the toothpaste as she held on to the sink for balance as she washed her teeth, her lit cigarette was poised on the soap indent next to the tap.

"Oh, good point, does she actually know about us being us?" Karen said before inhaling on her cigarette, sitting on the toilet with her thong around her ankles peeing.

"Not sure, I would have thought so, as you have been here for the last few weeks!" Laura replied spitting out the toothpaste again and then taking a draw on her cigarette.

"Well we should text her in the morning" Karen said whilst dangling and wiping. "We could take some of the clothes you don't want to the charity shop and meet up for lunch?." She asked as she dropped the cigarette in the toilet and flushed.

"Good thinking" Laura said exhaling before filling up the lid and gargling the mouthwash, "will select some in the morning" she said after spitting.

Karen came up behind Laura and gave her squeeze and started to kiss her neck. "I much prefer you in no clothes" as she caressed Laura's large breasts and then slid her hands down over Laura's belly to her crotch and said as she slid her fingers in "Oh you are moist darling" as Laura nodded, moaned and wiggled her bottom against Karen as her fingers went to work.

"I've been waiting all evening for you to carry on doing that again" Laura gasped and panted as she picked up her cigarette and inhaled deeply as Karen’s long fingers went deep inside her.

"I think I need to get you in to bed!" Karen said as she turned Laura around as she exhaled, and then kissed Laura passionately on the lips and neck and as Laura whimpered Karen thrusted her fingers up deeper.
      ---
      Saturday

Laura sat on the bed in just a green bra and large black panties with two full bin sacks on the bed, dangling a cigarette with tears trickling down her face.

"Whats a matter sweetie?" asked Karen leaning against the bedroom door frame with a towel around her body and another as a turban to dry her hair. She had a cigarette in her right hand and nearly empty wine glass in her left.

"I've spent the time you were in the bath sorting wardrobe, these bags are full of size 14 stuff, I have never, and will never get into" she inhaled deeply "but there is now more room in the wardrobe for your stuff now!" She said with her exhale. She leaned across the bed and grabbed a tissue. She put her cigarette in the ashtray and blew her nose hard and noisely, throwing the full tissue on the floor with a pile of other used tissues, she picked up her wine glass and had a large gulp, then retrieved the cigarette and double pumped the inhale and flicked the ash on top of the tissues.

Karen carefully walked over the clothes on the floor and dangled her cigarette whilst putting her right arm around Laura, "let's finish our breakfast wine and you can have a shower or bath, then we can both get these bags to the charity shop this morning" she said then took an inhale “and we can go and buy some more clothes together!" She said trying to be supportive, smoke pouring out of her mouth as she spoke "I've had to change my wardrobe over the years too!" She smiled.

Laura nodded and inhaled deeply on her cigarette, exhaled, finished the wine with a gulp, put the empty glass on the bed side unit and reached for a tissue to blow her nose again, "I also feel sad that you are seeing me crying like this" she said sobbing and then stubbing out the cigarette, she then grabbed another tissue for a nose blow.

"Oh darling, stop being so silly" Karen said wiping a tear from Laura's cheek once she had finished blowing her nose, "we are both women, I'm sure I will be the emotional one next week!" She said giving Laura a quick salty tasting kiss on the lips and taking a gulp of her wine, then inhaling deeply on her cigarette squeezing Laura for support.
      ----

Comment

“How drunk are you?” asked Zoe before pulling deeply on her cigarette, exhaling and having a gentle cough.

“I don’t think I am” said Laura before exhaling her cloud of smoke up to the sky before taking a sip of her Wetherpoons wine “managed to buy some clothes from Primark and Newlook this afternoon without embarrassing myself” she said smiling.

“But you have had a drink or two this morning?” Zoe followed up.

“I may have shared a bottle of wine with Karen this morning” said Laura truthfully.

“You can see your eyes are slightly glazed already that is all” said Zoe before taking a deep inhale on her cigarette “and I am concerned for the both of you”.

“I am all good Zo, bit of stressful week at work, but I am ok!” she replied.

"So has Kaz moved in with you Lauz?" Zoe asked pointing her cigarette in the direction of Laura and taking a sip of her wine.

"Well not officially" said Laura squirming as if her seat was on fire and burning one of her buttocks, she took a deep drag on her cigarette. "She has moved some of her clothes in if that counts?" Laura said finishing her cigarette with a shallow inhale and stubbing it out in the ashtray in front of her.

"What happened to Sean?" Zoe asked, "thought he was chasing you!" She stated before taking an cheek hollowing inhale.

"Yer, but Karen has been really nice and kind to me, and sort of helped me a in the last couple of weeks which has been nice" Laura said whilst opening a new pack and digging her lighter out of her bag.

“Sorry for the hundred questions, but I haven’t seen you properly for like ages!” said Zoe taking a gulp of her wine “and just wanting to catch up” she smiled.

“It’s ok, I don’t mind” Laura said before covering the end of the cigarette with her hands to protect it from the wind and lit it with a double pump inhale.

"So are you, like, propper lesbians? Gunna be at pride marches next week?" asked Zoe jokily.

"Umm don't think so!" Laura said with an exhale "I'm just enjoying her company in the evenings" she said before inhaling again.

"Sorry it's taken me so long" said Karen breaking up the interrogation walking quickly as she could, carrying a newly opened bottle of wine, "there was queue was long for the bogs as well as the bar!"

"It’s ok, I need to go for a piss now “said Zoe "and leave you too love birds alone for a second." She smiled.

"We are just good friends!" Said Karen before lighting her fresh cigarette.

"With lots of benefits" Zoe said winking and dumping her cigarette in the ashtray and slowly levering herself out of the chair, "will be back in a bit" she said as she turned walked towards the pub and sunlight enabled Laura to unintentionally see Zoe’s ‘monkey face’ print knickers through her almost see-thru back leggings.

Laura said smiling whilst she topped up the three wine glasses "You are ok with that?" She asked Karen suddenly feeling a little self-conscious so took a deep drag on her cigarette "of being a great friend with amazing benefits"

“Of course darling” Karen said before inhaling on her cigarette “cheers!” she said clinking her wine glass against Laura’s and taking a gulp.

“Should we tell Zoe that everyone knows what knickers she is wearing?” asked Laura whilst having a think.

“Nah, it could be on purpose!” replied Karen “it could be a Primark fashion statement!” giggled Karen followed by a cough.

“Shall we order some food?” Laura asked looking at the menu in front of her “I think we had a liquid breakfast?” she said musing, and taking a sip of her wine.

“We had breakfast and now lunch wine or two?” said Karen before giggling and coughing again.

“Umm, the ‘triple chicken feast’ sounds good” said Laura thoughtfully with her exhale whilst looking at the menu.

“I will have the ultimate burger, I am starving” said Karen, “We should wait for Zoe to come back before ordering.

“Talking of knickers, I will go to the bar and order the food, and go for a pee too, as my knickers are getting too piss damp, I will catch Zoe on the way there and could get her some food too” she inhaled “are you ok to look after the stuff?” Laura asked as she exhaled and extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray and chortled to herself as she tried to get out of the chair.

----
        "The taxi took so long, I'm going to use your downstairs loo" giggled Karen as Laura tried to open the front door.

"Oh ok" said Laura as she got the door open and they both stumbled in and dropped their handbags by the bottom of the stairs and Laura followed as Karen stumbled along the hallway to the kitchen "but I don't have one" she said puzzled as Karen fell into one of the chairs and sat down and grabbed a cigarette from the pack in the table, and after a few seconds of swaying trying to align the flame from the lighter with the cigarette she inhaled on the successfully lit cigarette.

"Sorry" is all Karen said as she left the cigarette in her mouth fiddled with the denim skirt button and then pulled her skirt down round her ankles as her pink panties darkened and then the pee poured between her legs on to the wooden chair and down on to the skirt and the kitchen floor below.

"It's ok hunny" Laura said as she giggled drunkenly "I am guilty of doing that at the best of times!" As she leaned against the door frame and kicked her shoes off, and then stumbled in to Karen's growing puddle on the floor and leaned on the table and got a cigarette from the pack and lit it. She then lifted up her own dress up around her waist and slid herself so she sat on Karen's wet thighs.

"Sorry, I know I'm heavy" she said as her weight lowered on to Karen’s legs, Karen put an arm around Laura’s waist for support and smiled at her as they both inhaled on their cigarettes.

“My turn for the downstairs loo” said Laura with her exhale and as she inhaled again deeply on her cigarette as her pee jetted though her black cotton panties and splashed down on to Karen's belly and crotch, through on to the chair and the floor below. She exhaled her smoke above Karen’s head and then gave her a passionate smoky drunken sloppy kiss as they peed together.

“You are amazing” said Karen when they both stopped kissing to catch their breath and a subsequent inhale of their cigarettes, “shall we go to bed?”

Laura nodded, inhaled on her cigarette and slowly slid off the now very damp Karen to stand in the cooling pee puddle “but it is only like 7 isn’t it?” she asked with her exhale as she wiggled her bum a bit as the pee dripped from her panties and down her legs and ash from her cigarette flew off in different directions.

“Oh is it?” said Karen looking around trying to find the time somewhere the unset electric oven clock was flashing midnight.

“My phone is in my bag, hold on I will find it” said Laura as she dangled her cigarette and slowly waddled off bouncing along the wall of the hallway wall with her wet foot prints on the wooden floorboards and her dress stuck up around her waist on her damp panties, which with which the dress hem fell down as she bent over to pick up her phone “yup its seven thirty, however much I would love to jump in to bed with you Kaz, it’s a little early” she grinned.

“I think you might be right” said Karen muffled as she dangled her cigarette and peeled her soaking wet knickers off her legs, “I will go and have a shower” she giggled “as I am little bit pee wet and cold then we can watch a bit of telly before going to bed”.

“Sounds like a plan” Laura said as she came back in to the kitchen carrying her phone placing it on the table, she dangled the cigarette whilst pulled her wet panties down and kicked them in to the puddle, giggled, then flicked the cigarette in to the puddle too, it hissed whilst it extinguished itself.
        -----

Comment

Sunday
          “I am guessing we ought to clean this mess up soon” said Laura sipping her breakfast vodka and orange and rubbing her hungover head. She then flicked the ash in to the remains last night’s puddle below them “And maybe get dressed?”

Both were sitting naked at the kitchen table after not bothering to do much after their morning coughs and several morning cigarettes in bed.

“We could just leave it till a little later” said Karen before chain lighting her fourth morning cigarette, exhaling and then taking a swig of the vodka and orange “as I will add to the puddle in the minute” she giggled and coughed.

“There is always that!” smiled Laura and she gulped down her drink “I will need to go to the loo, get dressed and go to Tesco at some point” Laura said with a bit of clarity “as I think we will run out cigarettes before too long”

“Oh really?” asked Karen exhaling looking at the three empty packs and full ashtray on the table, “it’s probably my turn to go and get them” she said finishing off her orange juice and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Oh that would be kind of you” said Laura exhaling her smoke as she spoke, followed by a cough which she finished her drink off in an attempt to calm her throat down.

“But, I need another drink before I go anywhere” Karen said as she pushed the chair back from the table and dangled her cigarette as she picked up both empty glasses and unsteadily walked through the puddle on tip toes to the fridge, where she retrieved the vodka bottle and topped both glasses with vodka and put a splash of orange juice on the top.

“Might need some more vodka too, when you are down at Tesco’s” said Laura suggestively after seeing how much vodka had gone in each glass.

“You are probably right sweetie” Karen said exhaling, before taking a good swig of the vodka straight from the bottle, “that does make my head feel so much better” she coughed and then groaned.

“Glad to hear it, at least be both don’t have work tomorrow! Laura grinned “as I don’t think we will able to do much after breakfast” she laughed.

“Not sure I can do much now!” Karen laughed as she smiled at Laura “but I could get used to this freedom” as she leaned against the counter, had a cheek hollowing inhale on her cigarette and then exhaled the large blue cloud up to the ceiling, as her pee gushed out between the legs down to the puddle on the floor as the pee trickled down her legs

---
          “Hey woo mummy” Laura coughed hard, and put the vodka glass down on the sofa beside her then swayed a little as she attempted to light a fresh cigarette.

“A little” Laura said as she exhaled, bringing her knees up against her chest as if to protect her modesty against her mum on the phone.

“A couple of glasses for lunch” she said with her exhale.

“Oh brunch then” she laughed, coughed and then inhaled on the cigarette.

“Yes, Karen’s still here with me” she smiled at Karen slumped drunk in the chair, naked across from her.

She laughed “I’ve properly taken next week off mummy, so I am not being a bad girl” and took a swig of her vodka.

“No I am not going anywhere nice, a week at home, may be do the garden?”

“Oh, well maybe clean the garden” she giggled

“Yes I’ve eaten some breakfast, and there is food in the fridge” she lied and bit her lip “Karen is looking after me very well” she inhaled on the cigarette and nodded as her mum spoke.

“Yes you can come around during the week, I wasn’t planning on going anywhere, other than the pub” she giggled.

“Bye-bye mummy” Laura said hanging up.

“Gardening?” Karen slurred as she chain lit yet another cigarette before picking up her vodka glass and taking a large gulp “You don’t have a garden?”

“There is one bush in particular that needs my attention” Laura said between giggles and little coughs. It was followed up with a phlegmy deep cough which she swallowed and took a swig of her vodka to wash down, “However as mummy said, we might need lunch” she said as she recovered with a deep inhale on her cigarette.

“Oh I said I was going to go and do the shopping didn’t I?” said Karen taking another gulp of her vodka.

“Think so?” replied Laura dropping her cigarette on top of the full ashtray.

“I will try and get up for a piss and get some things on” said Karen before finishing her vodka off and stubbing her cigarette out in the vicinity of the ashtray. She slowly got up to standing with lots of giggling. “So I don’t have to try and go upstairs, do I have any clothes in here do I?” she asked looking around.

Laura also giggled “the only clothes are a little damp on the kitchen floor” thinking Karen looked like Bambi on ice trying to get up “and I don’t think you should wear those out!”

“Ah yes the downstairs toilet” she smiled very drunkenly at Laura and she stumbled towards the kitchen, and Laura smiled back and had a cheek caving inhale hoping Karen was aiming for the back door step.

Comment

As Karen stumbled out of the front door with a slam, Laura turned and picked up two vaguely clean tea towels kneeled on the floor and started mopping up the puddle.

“How much pee can two girls produce?” said Laura to herself as she dangled her cigarette and tried and failed to tuck her hair behind her ears as she moved the towels around the puddle, ash and several now soggy cigarette butts on the kitchen floor. “We must have been desperate” she giggled to herself “need a Cinderella to do this for me” she laughed and then coughed and stopped wiping to sit cross legged in the on the floor and have a couple of deep coughs, her naked breasts bounced and wiggled as she coughed, she double pumped the next inhale and smiled drunkenly to herself.

She contemplated texting Karen to ask her bring more kitchen roll, but she decided she would have struggled to carry it.

She climbed up on to her knees plonked her breasts on the table top and reached across and flicked ash in the direction the ashtray and then bent back down and carried on wiping.

Laura got to the pile of wet clothes, dangled the cigarette and picked Karen’s skirt, thong and her soaking blue panties and bundled them up together, wringed them above the sink and put them in the washing machine, wiped her hands on her naked legs and then inhaled deeply on her cigarette. She dumped the cigarette in the sink and picked up her glass on the table and took a swig of the last drops of her vodka. She opened the fridge and topped up her glass, retrieved a fresh cigarette from the pack on the kitchen table and lit it. Laura turned on the kitchen radio then danced with the music, the best she could drunk on the slippery floor around the kitchen, before opening the back door and gently falling down on to the back door step to have yet another pee.

----
            “The silly lady wouldn’t serve me any more vodka” said Karen sitting flumped in her black leggings and braless pink vest top that she had found upstairs before going out, “they said I was way too drunk.“ Karen whined and slurred dejectedly.

“Oh why?” asked Laura dangling her cigarette, it bounced up and down as she spoke.

“I tripped over in to their hobnob display” Karen sniffed as she fiddled with one of the three cigarette packs in her bag.

“Oh crumbs, but are you ok hunny?” Laura asked as she removed her cigarette from her mouth and exhaled.

“Bruised bottom, thigh and ego” Karen smiled and kissed Laura on the lips, however “They did allow me to buy cigarettes though, got us some Reds as our lights are not hitting the spot” she said as she opened one of the packs in her bag, wiggling a cigarette out and then hunted for her lighter in the bag.

“Did you get us any lunch?” asked Laura flicking her cigarette ash on the sofa, and then brushing it on the floor with the back of her hand.

“Oh fuck, no, after fighting the hobnobs, I got stressed and cried when I couldn’t get up so dumped the basket and I needed a smoke” she inhaled on her cigarette “but they ordered me to go outside and smoke”

“Breath honey, breath” said Laura stroking Karen’s hair away from her face and giving her peck on her smoky lips.

“And then I had to go back in buy the cigarettes” she coughed “as I had run out” she coughed again “everyone was staring at me so I forgot the basket under the hobnobs.” She said with a tears falling down her cheek before taking a hungry inhale of her cigarette “and then they wouldn’t let me get the vodka”
            “Oh honey, have a big hug” Laura said putting her hands out wide, giving Karen a kiss on the lips and giving a big bear hug “shall I boil the kettle?” she asked and Karen nodded.

----
            “Thanks Law” said Karen before chewing on her pizza “I think a cup of tea was the right call earlier” she said with her mouthful.

“It’s ok, didn’t think a class of wine or any more vodka was the way forward at that moment in time” she said picking up the lit cigarette in the ashtray for quick inhale, exhaling through her nose replacing the cigarette in the ashtray before eating a wedge.

“I think we may have been a little bit hungry, emotional and drunk” Karen said whilst chewing on the pizza slice.

“Half a bottle of vodka for breakfast was probably not the wisest of manoeuvres” Laura giggled and picked up her wine glass for a sip.

“Oh but it was fun!” smiled Karen.

“Was that the doorbell?” asked Laura looking towards the door.

“I think so?” replied Karen before inhaling on her cigarette “shall I get it?” she asked with her exhale.

“Yes please, I haven’t got dressed yet!” replied Laura looking around the kitchen and struggling to see what she could put on quickly, hoping it was just Jehovah Witnesses or something like that.

Karen got up and stumbled along the hallway to the front door “Its Zo” she shouted back and opened the door “Hey Zo, how you doing? Come in, do you want a drink? Wine?” she said giving her a hug.

“Hey Kaz, I am good, just on my way to do my shopping and thought I would pop over and say hello as I was driving past, a cup of tea would be good!”

“Oh ok, come in”

“Hey Lauz, are you baking or being the naked chef?” Zoe asked as she came in to the kitchen to see Laura only wearing a kitchen apron.

“Err, I would love to say I was, but I didn’t quite get dressed this morning!” she giggled.

“Are you both pissed again?” she asked “the kitchen stinks of alcohol, and dare I say piss?”

“Maybe” Karen said shrugging her shoulders whilst following her in to the kitchen whilst holding the wall “a cup of tea won’t hurt us, bung the kettle on Lauz as you are there”

“Will do, Zo- feel free to eat some of the pizza there is plenty there” Laura said with her exhale as she flicked the kettle on and then flicked her ash in the sink.

“Oh thanks, will do, have you guys eaten anything other than takeaways or pub food recently?” she asked as she dug a cigarette out of the pack in her handbag and lit it.

Laura and Karen looked at each other and shook their heads “Err no, don’t think we have, we haven’t quite got round to shopping!” said Laura as exhaled.

“I had a slight accident in the little Tesco trying to do shopping earlier” giggled Karen.

“Really?” Zoe shook her head “It’s only one thirty, let’s have a cup of tea, a slice of pizza, and I can then take you drunkards shopping before the shop shuts” she said followed with a stressed deep inhale.

“You can go Lauz, I don’t think I can face Tesco again today” Karen sighed with her exhale and rubbed her bruised thigh through her leggings.

“Might need to get dressed, and put some body spray on” Laura said looking down at her apron attire.

---
            Laura fell in the car next to Zoe with a bundle of her ‘bags for life’ by her feet and her handbag on her lap she put on her seat belt and then retrieved a cigarette from her bag and lit it.

“Thanks for taking me shopping with you” she said as she lowered the window and drew deeply on the cigarette “I know I am little bit tipsy, but I shouldn’t fall over like Karen did this morning!” she said with her exhale.

“It’s ok, I am genuinely concerned about you two” Zoe said flicking her cigarette ash out the corner of the window “especially if Karen was this drunk by lunchtime”

“Yer I think she may have learnt her lesson there, I can still drink her under the table!” they laughed, coughed and had cheek caving inhales on their cigarettes.

“I am just looking out for you two, as I don’t want you broken!” Zoe said exhaling with a stern face flicking her ash out the window and taking another inhale.

“Think I am ok, a little drunk and smoking far too much” she coughed “but not yet out of control” she smiled and then inhaled on her cigarette “but I am grateful for you being here for me, and for us!”

“Here have some chewing gum” Zoe said reaching down in to the door pocket beside her and handing the stick to Laura “might make your breath stink less of a brewery”

“Is that obvious?”

“Right” Zoe said looking both ways and ignoring the question “let’s get on to the supermarket before it shuts!” smiled Zoe as she accelerated away.

Comment

“We have food, but I don’t think I can face cooking tonight” said Laura with the fridge door open with a full glass of wine on the kitchen table and a cigarette between her fingers.

“Have we any oven chips or something?” Karen asked, as she shuffled in to the kitchen with both bra straps fallen down her arms, and after stopping and leaning against the door frame so she could inhale on her dangled cigarette down to the filter, she she fell in to the kitchen chair, farted, giggled stubbed her cigarette out as her pee splattered through her thong and in to the floor.

"Oops, anyway chips will be fine for tonight” she slurred.

Monday

“Sweetie, you don’t know where my denim skirt is? Do you?” asked Karen sounding rather stressed as she rummaged around on the floor beside the bed.

“Honey, it’s in the washing machine” Laura replied from the bathroom “have a cigarette and relax sweetie”

“Oh is it?” she asked flumping down on to the bed and started focusing on putting her bra on. She had to stop for her deep chesty cough with which she shook her head and grabbed a fresh cigarette from the pack beside the bed and lit and dangled it and carried on turning the bra around her small chest.

“Yup I put it in the washing machine yesterday when cleaning the floor”

“Oh ok, will have to find something else to wear” she said before exhaling her smoke up to the light fitting.

Laura shook her head, inhaled deeply on her cigarette, stood up, wiggled her bum a bit to drip, bent over, coughed and pulled up her large poker-dot panties.

---

“Do you want a vodka and orange?” asked Karen pouring them both substantial double vodka and topping it up with bit of orange juice; she was wearing just her thong.Oops

“Of course” said Laura drawing on her cigarette “we are on holiday!” she said with her exhale, brushing the ash from her cigarette off her breasts on to the floor, “A week of getting drunk with my best friend!” she smiled and then coughed. “Just got to be little careful mum is coming around at some point to say hello” she smiled and the inhaled deeply on her cigarette.

“Cheers Law, to a great week off work with your best buddy!” Karen said clinking her glass on Laura’s and then giving her kiss on the lips.

“Think it was good that I went shopping for ciggies and vodka with Zo yesterday, we are drinking and smoking them quicker than we can buy them!” Laura said as she took the last cigarette from the pack on the kitchen table and lit it.

“Oh but we are having fun, aren’t we” Karen asked desperately seeking confirmation that they are doing the right thing.

“It’s ten thirty on Monday morning, we are nearly naked, and having a glass of orange juice with a splash of vodka or three on the first day of our holiday from work, we are doing nothing wrong at all!” Laura said before her double pump inhale.

“Both the cigarettes and vodka are helping with my headache, that is all I can say” said Karen before she downed her drink, and then burped “top up sweetie?” she asked holding her belly.

“You are thirsty this morning hun, sod it” Laura said between necking her drink too and then inhaling deeply on her cigarette “might have this next one and then go and have a shower in a bit, feeling a little sweaty!” said with her exhale “my hair is feeling so greasy we could fry bacon with it”

"Ok sweetie, I'm going to top up our drinks, light a cigarette and flump on to the sofa!" Karen said as she pushed her chair back from the kitchen table got up and opened the fridge as Laura came up behind her kissed her on the neck stroked Karen’s crotch as she tried to pour a lot of vodka in to the two large tumbler glasses.

----
              Laura with a recently lit cigarette bouncing in her mouth as she carefully walked down the stairs, she was washed and feeling slightly more alive in her black leggings and old green university hoodie.

"I am feeling a lot better for my bath" Laura suggested as she flicked her ash in to the ashtray and leaned across and kissed the naked Karen on the lips and ran her fingers up her lovers’ slim thigh and rubbed Karen’s clit through her blue thong as she inhaled on her cigarette. “Though I think I fell asleep” she giggled “my hands are right like prunes now”.

“I am enjoying what you are doing with your prune fingers now” Karen smiled and inhaled “I came in for a piss and say hello but you were fast asleep” she giggled “I am feeling much better, this vodka and your fingers are working well” she grinned and moaned and moved her hips against the fingers in her crotch, smiling with both her mouth and her glazed eyes and took a good slug of her drink “but you’ve got dressed sweetie?” Karen panted before a deep inhale on her current cigarette.

“I was cold getting out of the shower, and I don’t really want to put the heating on in September” Laura said feeling her bra-less nipples going hard against the hoody and her leggings getting damp as the moistness of Karen’s crotch was felt on her index and middle finger as they worked deep inside Karen’s vagina.

“The vodka and what you are doing with your fingers are keeping me warm” Karen groaned and exhaled as she panted and reached across and stubbed the cigarette out near the ashtray, and as Laura worked her fingers Karen extracted the last cigarette from the pack, coughed a couple of times between her breathless pants as her lungs anticipated the next cigarette and then lit it with a deep inhale.

Laura dropped to her knees an pulled the blue thong along Karen’s long legs and down to the floor and then kissed the inner thigh and used her tongue on Karen’s moist crotch her hands worked their way up the body to enable her to tweak both Karen’s nipples, she worked her tongue for several minutes to bring Karen to coughing panting orgasm.

“Wow, that was amazing sweetie” said Karen after inhaling deeply on her cigarette trying to get her breath back.

“It’s ok, I was drunk and horny” smiled Laura taking a sip of Karen’s neat vodka before looking for a cigarette “have you got any ciggies hidden?” she asked with a slight sense of urgency.

“Think the new ones are on the kitchen table?” giggled Karen.

“Cool, I will get myself a drink and find the ciggies, and you still might want to get dressed?” she asked as she kissed the thighs of her lover and then levered herself off the floor to go and get herself a drink.

“Yes ma’am” groaned Karen “its good fun, but hard work being bossed around by you!” she attempted to joke and inhaled deeply on her cigarette as she came around from her orgasm “I just want to add, that you are the one that kindly just undressed me!” she said to no one as Laura had moved in to the kitchen

“They are not on the kitchen table” Laura boomed loudly from the kitchen in a slight panic.

“They will be in my bag? Which is somewhere” prompted Karen from the sofa also looking for her bag “from when I went to Tescos, or in your bag from when you went to Zoe?” she shouted back.

“I am sure we bought a couple of packs yesterday?” Laura asked hunting around the kitchen.

“We did, we can’t have smoked three packs each already today?” Karen said before taking a thoughtful a leisurely draw on her cigarette.

“Hell no, but did we?” Laura stopped in the hallway and looked at Karen “have we?”

“Maybe we have? Where are our bags?”

“Ah, mine is on the kitchen floor!”

“They must be in here?”

“Ahhh panic over, they are in my bag under the kitchen table” said Laura breathing a sigh of relief picking up the bag and getting the pack out and ripping it open, pulling the cylinder out with her teeth, flicking the lighter and double pumping the inhale. She leaned against the fridge door and let her shoulders drop and slid her own fingers inside her panty-less legging and in to her own extremely moist crotch.

“Are you ok sweetie?” asked Karen as she stumbled to the hallway “Can I help?” she grinned.

“Yup” panted Laura, “will be ready in a minute”.

Comment

An hour or so later with a couple of post coital cigarettes and a glass of wine each they had both got dressed and got themselves out of the house and down the road to Tesco’s, they were holding hands, partly for romance, but primarily to keep themselves walking and stumbling in the same direction.

Once they had got to Tesco’s Karen suggested Laura go and get some more emergency cigarettes as she was still slightly embarrassed by her attack of the hobnobs yesterday and thought she probably wouldn’t get served, she leant against the trolley park frame and chain lit a fresh cigarette and dropped the old one to the floor stubbing out with her Newlook flat shoe.

After a couple of chainlit cigarettes Laura came back out of Tesco as Karen tried to focus and read the bus time table, and Laura handed Karen two packs and put her two packs and a bottle of water in her bag, “right shall we get the bus?” Laura said taking a cigarette out of her old pack and lighting it with a double pump.

“Yup, there is one due in a couple of minutes I think” Karen said not too convincingly and giggled.

-----
                It was now pouring with rain; they were sitting in the outside smoking area of ‘Spoons on their own, as everyone else had the sensible idea to go inside. They were under the large umbrella attempting to stay dry eating remnants their food, shivering, as neither of them had remembered to put a coat on as they stumbled out of the house earlier.

Laura finished off her last chip and then rubbed her belly, then picked a cigarette out of the pack and lit it.

“Needed the food” she said with the exhale, before inhaling again on the cigarette “it’s good to get out of the home, but the world is spinning slightly” Laura said with her exhale making very little sense

“Yer I know the feeling, think that second bottle was prob… was a little silly or too many” said Karen giggled,

“I know but too easy to get drinks when you can order on the phone app” Laura said inhaling deeply on the cigarette whilst patting her mobile “there is no need to get up” she giggled.

“Well that’s especially true if you keep accidently "spilling your drink" on the floor every half an hour” Karen said using her fingers as punctuation, then coughed deeply and then laughed.

“It can’t be helped, I am a little clumsy” Laura grinned and then inhaled on her cigarette “and it also briefly warms me up a little bit” she grinned as took a swig of her wine as more pee splashed down under her chair adding to the large puddle there already.

“Aren’t you a little cold?” Karen tried to whisper a little too loudly.

“Nah, wet if anything!” she said with a deep inhale as the splashing reduced, “along with the cigarettes it’s a nice feeling” she grinned.

“It’s so cold now; my nipples are cutting into me t-shirt!” Karen said putting her elbows over her t-shirt in an attempt to warm her nipples up.

“That’s true; I do I’m a little glad for my hoody” Laura shivered “but I don’t mind seeing your ‘malteasers’” she grinned.

“I’ve got great malteasers, but small tits” Karen said defiantly “but I am going in to the toilets; I don’t have as much courage or something that you do, to do so much in daylight!” Karen followed up smiling then she giggled as she pushed the chair back “plus I can warm my hands up under the hand drier” she said as she got up and stumbled towards the door.

Laura shrugged her shoulders and her finger on her left hand migrated down between her thighs to investigate how damp she was, whilst there she messaged her slit through her wet leggings and conveniently warmed her hand up as smiled at Karen’s back and as she watched her wiggle and stumble towards the pub she could clearly see the large wet patch on Karen’s bottom too. Laura tutted to herself smiled and then inhaled on her cigarette as she splashed a little more pee down between her legs and on to the floor.

Once Karen had safely navigated the door; Laura dangled her cigarette and picked up her phone with her right hand and tried to drunkenly concentrate on social media in between deep, lung warming, inhales of her cigarette whilst gently stroking herself.

Comment

“I’m now fucking desperate for a piss, and where the fuck are my keys” Laura said scrabbling around in her bag whilst leaning against the wall beside her front door “fuck, fuck and fuck it” she said as her unlit cigarette bounced in her mouth, she lifted her bag and placed it on the white plastic gas meter box beside the door to have a better look as her pee splashed around her feet and the already wet ground steamed with the warm pee that was spreading out the bottom of her leggings and in to her shoes and on to the floor.

“Oh you were desperate” Karen said raising an eyebrow at what she was watching.

“Yes, I was, but wasn’t planning that, bugger, was wet anyway” she relaxed and giggled “where the fuck are the keys?” she grumbled.

“I know that wet feeling” she smiled in solidarity standing there with her slightly wet knickers, “Oh Law, umm, is that your mum just parking up over there?” Karen asked looking down the road.

“Umm, hang on nearly found the door keys” she giggled and looked up “Oh, yes, she said she might pop around and say hello”

“Should we have tidied and sobered up, and may be dried up a bit before she met us like this?” Karen said looking at down at the floor and up at Laura’s damp leggings.

“She would have expected that we’ve been to the pub, I wouldn’t worry” Laura giggled and lit her dangled cigarette with the retrieved lighter and dropped in back in the bag to focus on holding on the keys “I may be should have held on a little longer” and smiled “shall we go in?”

“You are a muppet sometimes Lauz, yes that does sound like a plan” as they got the door opened and walked in to the hall way in time to turn around and see Trisha walking up the driveway.

“Hey mummy, how are you doing?” Laura said leaning against the door frame as her mum walked up the driveway.

“I am not too bad, how are you darling daughter? Pissed?” Trisha asked,

“Yup been in the pub all day with Karen” Laura said proudly “so feel good and”, she stopped to inhale on her cigarette “and yes a little pissed” she exhaled and then grinned, and the coughed.

“Thought as much, here give your old mum a hug” as they had an awkward hug as Laura made a conscious effort to keep her wet legging away from her mum “you really shouldn’t go out in this weather without a coat!” Trisha followed up.

“Yes mum, realised we were a bit silly when we got to town”

“Anyway, are you going to invite me in so we can have a cuppa?” Trisha asked “as it’s a little wet out here”

“Oh sorry mum, yes, come in” she said standing back and letting her mum in, “talking of wet, I am going to change my leggings, they got a little wet in the the…. Ummm rain” Laura winked at Karen before kicking off her pee soaked shoes and then trying to climb the stairs “Can you put the kettle on for us Kaz?”

“Yup, on it” Karen said as she wobbled towards the kitchen,

“I think you girls probably in need of several cups of tea” Trisha tutted as she followed Karen in to the pigsty of a kitchen.

“I think you are right Mrs T” Karen giggled, coughed and leaned against the counter, flicked her long ash into the sink and inhaled again as she fought with the kettle until she managed to flick it on as she exhaled her smoke against the kitchen wall as she leaned on the counter for support.

“So Karen, are you are enjoying living with Laura?” Trisha asked as she sat down on the table, opened her bag and pulled out and lit her own cigarette, then proceeded to clear a space on the table in front of her so she could reach the full ashtray.

“Yup, I am, we are having fun together”

“That I can see, have you two eaten anything today?”

“Yup we eat lunch in the pub” Karen grinned.

“You would have never guessed” Trisha said curtly “So planning on doing anything interesting on your week off from work?”

“Ummm, not sure” she giggled “just having a break from work and enjoying each other’s company”

“And probably the world” Trisha mused before she inhaled.

Laura stumbled into the kitchen with her pink dressing gown very loosely wrapped around her waist “Couldn’t easily find anything else to wear” she said as she slumped in to the chair, picked a cigarette from the pack on the table and lit it.

“So Law” Trisha said before taking a quick inhale on her cigarette “I think it might be wise that we drop Karen off at her house, and you come home with me” she said exhaling.

“Eh” Laura said trying to focus on the words her mum just said “what do you mean mum?”

“I think the experiment of you living on your own has just come to an end, for a couple of days” said Trisha sternly.

“Why mum, we are ok? Aren’t we Kaz?” Laura said looking and at Karen looking to be backed up and Karen just looked to the floor.

“You maybe ok Laura, but you have spent all of Sunday drunk as you were incoherent by midday and then all of Monday in a pub” Trisha said before manicuring her cigarette in the ashtray.

“Yes mum, but we haven’t been sick or anything, just having some fun”

“But what did you have for breakfast?”

“Vodka and orange”

“What did you have for lunch?”

“Chardonnay and a burger”

“What were you planning on having for tea?”

“Erm… Gin?” Laura giggled not quite taking in the severity of what Trisha was trying to say.

“As I thought, So Karen can you go and get some of your stuff together so I can drop you home and help Laura get some of her clean” she said with hope “clothes, so I can get her home wearing something other than her dressing gown”

“But mum, I am what 32, I can look after myself”

“Maybe you can, but 30 years ago I potty trained you. The evidence this afternoon on the front door step is that you have forgotten that training” Trisha said sternly stubbing the cigarette out in the ashtray and picking another out of the pack and lighting it straight away.

“I couldn’t find me keys mum, I am ok, honestly” Laura said before drawing deeply on her cigarette.

“Anyway, I am going to sit here and finish my cigarette and I think it best that we find your overnight bag and take you both to home”

“But Mum?!” Laura whinged and stubbed out her cigarette as Karen looked at the floor.

----
                  Laura spent the next four days at home been mothered, fed, watered and looked after. If possible her smoke intake had increased from sitting at home and not working and not doing anything, most of all not being able to drink wine, she replaced it with cans of coke and coffee.

THE END...
                  Sorry for such a long waffle story...

Comment

Nearly 1800 views

And not one comment either negative or positive.
                    Hey ho.
                    Hope someone enjoyed it!

Comment

Working...
                    X