A night of wet fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A night of wet fun

A couple of weeks ago, we found out we were changing our car, I say found out because to be honest, it wasn't us that decided to change it.
    I run my own business, a small electrical contractors, normally I work alone, however on some jobs I team up with a friend of mine if the job is big enough to need two electricians.
    A few years ago I was asked to do some work for a fledgling company, they were just starting out and money was tight, but they needed a lot of electrical work doing, I did it as cheap as I could, and was a lot cheaper than any other firm, iirc I saved them about half a million pounds.
    I was talking to the owner and mentioned that my current car, an suv was getting tired now as it was 16 years old and I would need to buy a new one. Anyway a couple of days later he rang and said that he thought it was time I had a decent motor, so if my wife and I went out, it wasn't in an old works truck, and since the business was now doing well, he was going to gift me several thousand pounds to buy another vehicle.I hunted around and found a nice Landrover within the price range, and got a private plate too.
    We've had a lot of fun in our old car, some of it wet, and decided that we weren't going to do this in the new car so we'd have one last session in the old one before it went.
    We drove to a seaside resort some 50 miles from home and had dinner and a couple of drinks before heading back home. My wife was wearing her long black boots, wetlook leggings and a tight top, during the entire evening she'd not used the toilet once, and by the time we were driving home she was squirming and crossing and uncrossing her legs, in fact the creaking noise from her sexy boots was most distracting.
    As we drove down the motorway (freeway) she became more desperate and said she knew she wasn't going to make it home without a wetting, in fact, she didn't even think she could make it to the country park where we often go for a bit of fun, she had in fact, already leaked into her panties, a quick feel revealed they were indeed quite damp.
    now the only thing that takes her mind off needing to piss, is masturbating, so we're driving down a dark motorway, she's got her legs open as wide as she can get them and she's fingering herself, then she realises she has another problem, she's now so desperate that if she cums she's going to piss herself too.
    I'm driving the car, she's got her legs wide open playing with herself and each time she's on the verge of cumming she has to stop for a minute or two and start again, she's not only very desperate by now, but also getting really frustrated, eventually we are not far from the park, only a few minutes away and she tells me that if we don't do something VERY soon, she's going to piss all over the car seat.
    She manages to hold on until we can park up somewhere reasonably quiet, but there's a couple of cars nearby with one or two blokes in, I think there was a bit of dogging going on.I slip my hand between her legs, her pants are really wet now, it isn't going to be long before she explodes. If she gets out of the car she won't reach anywhere quiet before she loses it, she has no intention of dropping her pants in front of an audience either. Oh dear, I can see her boots getting soaked, again!
    I get my wet weather jacket from in the back and place it under her, at least if she goes now the coat will prevent the seat getting wet, resigned now to the fact she's going to piss in her pants, she asks me to fuck her, sod the blokes in the cars, if she's going to piss herself she's going to enjoy it.
    I reach down and tear a hole in the crotch of her leggings, they're certainly going to be wet-look very soon, in fact I joke, they're going to be piss wet through. I start off by slipping a finger inside her but she wants to go straight for it, She spreads her legs as wide as she can and I manage to get out of my seat and on top of her, I know the blokes in the other cars are watching but I don't care anymore, she desides she's not happy with her position and puts her feet on the dashboard, the moonlight glinting off the shiny patent leather boots, it has to be obvious to anyone watching just what we're doing.
    I enter her, she's really tight and I can feel her bulging bladder, after only a few short strokes she lets out a massive sigh, I can feel her panties are very wet and realised she's cum in them. Seconds later there's a loud hissing noise, I can feel hot piss spurting all over my cock, she sighs again, dumping more of her cum into her badly soiled panties, after a few more strokes I add my own sticky load to their contents.
    Finally it's all over, I straighten my clothes and return to my seat, sit back and light a cigarette, the interior light flicks on and I realise she's opened her door and she slowly steps out, I just know at this point that the people in the nearby cars are watching us. She parts her legs slightly and starts to piss, soaking her boots and leggings, finally when she's finished she shakes her leg and giggles at the sound of warm piss sloshing inside her boot, she climbs back into her seat fastens her seatbelt and we are on our way home. What a memorable night that was.

Wow, that was a hot story. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
    X