accident male vs female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accident male vs female

do you think it's more easy for a girl to lose controle and pee her pants by accident?

Yes. Because it’s not so noticeable from far away than if a male does it and some one can see it from far away.

Comment

It's well documented that incontinence and bladder weakness is more common in women, due to pregnancy/childbirth and general anatomical differences. Incontinence products are primarily marketed to women. For men it's relatively rare other than due to prostate issues, typically in older age.

Comment

Depends on the type of contest

Duration She Wins
        Women are used to holding it for a long time because its less convenient to sneak a pee. I've known several women with incredible duration.

Stress Incontinence He wins
        Women are more likely to lose a bit of pee laughing, sneezing. Especially if she's had children.

Situational Wetting He wins.
        You hear much more about women wetting when startled or participating in athletic events because of pelvic floor issues while lifting, jumping and so on.

Capacity She Wins
        This is the hardest one to call. Many times he will win, but I think most capacity champions are women by a thin margin.

Medical Issues 18-40 He Wins
        Childbirth is hell on the bladder

Medical Issues 55+ She Wins
        That danged prostrate will get you every time.

Bladder Training She Wins
        Most women know about Kegels. But there's lots of new training techniques for strengthening the pelvic floor. Women that who have had frequent accidents have transformed themselves into amazing bladder athletes. Men can increase their hold it capacity with exercises too, but women experience the biggest gains. If she works at it, she'll easily stay dry, not even near critical stage, smiling triumphantly, while the man helplessly soaks his pants.

My Favorite Fantasy
        I'm at a concert, The men's porta potties are out of order. No bushes to water. Scowling security guards monitor all possible nooks and crannies one would want to pee in.

I practically beg my date to join her potty line. She reluctantly agrees, but no cuts! I'm stunned at how slowly women's lines inch along. Seeing me uncomfortably squirm, chooses this moment to give a friendly potty parity lecture.

The women casually chat. Totally relaxed. No bending at the knees, crossing legs or wincing. For them its a typical potty line.

But I'm practically dying. The wait's an unendurable Mount Everest as I try every hold-it trick in the book. Those tiny hold-it muscles start to feel numb. My heart sinks as the unthinkable increasingly seems inevitable. I'm about to publicly wet my pants.

Then it happens. First with short, sharp bursts as I struggle to hang on. Then one long woooosh with an audible hiss as my bladder gives way. I'm soaked from crotch to shoe tops.

I look up to see the women staring transfixed at my sopping pants. Most grinning. Some politely trying to stifle their laughter. A few openly laughing.

Satisfied that I've learned an important lesson, the women form a privacy circle to hide help my accident. One gallantly provides a sweatshirt to wrap around my waist. My date, with incredible tenderness, cups my face in her hands and says "Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Your in our club now." She kisses me.

My new potty line friends say "awww, how sweet" as we melt into each other's arms.

"Time to go" she says, grabbing my hand as we race to the car.
        Last edited by PottyDance; November 27, 2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X