Hey T.V. Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey T.V. Guy

I really enjoy watching your video's, but I hope you stay away from a certain town on the coast right now. (I think you know what one I mean) Especially since they have a high level of police around, which I'm sure you already know. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Yeah, I've been following whats going on out there on the news. I hope they catch that guy.

The coast is far enough away from us though that it takes quite a bit of time and money to do a shoot out there. Since we already did a road trip to the coast and shot a bunch of videos, our next road trip will probably be somewhere else. That way we aren't just redoing the same exact thing we did before.

Comment

If you happened to make your next road trip to a major city in a state to your north, you'd find an enthusiastic fan volunteering to help...

Comment

Does anyone have the pictures from a couple of shoots that TV Guy did on the coast? I assume its ok to ask only because TV Guy made them available as freebies when he released them, I'm not asking for pay content. Although feel free to tell me to bog off TV Guy, I appreciate they are your pics and may no longer wish for them to be thrown around the web for free!

I remember one was shot in Waldport, crossing the road at the traffic lights near the Chevron station, and one in Florence down by the water?

Both were very hot but I especially like the one in Waldport as she wet herself in full view of the traffic as she crossed the road! I used to have the pics but lost them in a hard drive crash.

Aloo

Comment

Certainly a good idea to stay away from places where a killer is on the loose, and to avoid confrontations with the police. But it probably bears mentioning again that TVGuy and his girls are not doing anything illegal....so having a police presence in town doesn't really mean anything.

If wetting your pants in public was against the law, I'd be locked away for life by now

Like the new look of the board, BTW. Once I got past the agonies of registering....apparently my old photo board registration doesn't work for the new message board...
          JR

Comment

Originally posted by paco
            If you happened to make your next road trip to a major city in a state to your north, you'd find an enthusiastic fan volunteering to help...
            It just so happens that we were thinking about trying to do a road trip heading north to a fairly large and iconic city. Hopefully we would be doing the shoot at the end of the summer, but it all comes down to how much money we have set aside by then.

Originally posted by Aloo
            Does anyone have the pictures from a couple of shoots that TV Guy did on the coast? I assume its ok to ask only because TV Guy made them available as freebies when he released them, I'm not asking for pay content. Although feel free to tell me to bog off TV Guy, I appreciate they are your pics and may no longer wish for them to be thrown around the web for free!
            I certainly do not mind if someone shares the same pictures I posted for free on the Wetset photo board. I would even send them to you myself if I still had them saved. Unfortunately I usually don't save the screen grabs I post on the photo boards.

In the free video section right now of HD Wetting you can scroll down and watch Mikki's "Peeing on the Bridge" video which was shot at the coast on that trip. And of course, you can view all the videos if your a member of HD Wetting or purchase the Sammy and Mikki go on vacation DVD through Patches Place which documents the entire five day road trip.

Originally posted by J_R
            Certainly a good idea to stay away from places where a killer is on the loose, and to avoid confrontations with the police. But it probably bears mentioning again that TVGuy and his girls are not doing anything illegal....so having a police presence in town doesn't really mean anything.
            Yes, I totally agree. Staying away from killers and police is a good idea when shooting wetting videos. When shooting the videos in public, we usually come up with some sort of story if someone asks about anything. Usually the story is something like we are shooting an independent film, or sometimes the girl will say she spilled her drink, or something.

Speaking of confrontations with police though, a while back we did a public wetting video on a downtown city street. After the video, going back to the car there were several people just around the corner. With no where to go there was no choice to just walk past all the people to get to the car. Several people stared. We also noticed a cop across the street who was kinda watching with a confused look on his face, but he just kind of shook his head as if he were saying "people are crazy" and went back to writing his ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X