Isabelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isabelle

Back before we lost *******DOTnl they had many videos of our various fetishes we enjoy. One in particular sticks in my mind. A series of an older woman maybe in her 60s. Her videos were titled "Isabelle" I think. She was always ready to pee her panties no matter where she was. The one I remember most is of her in an above the knee black dress, nicely coiffed, with makeup sitting in a doorway of her house, sitting on the top of a couple of steps. She had beautiful legs for her age, well taken care of, always wore heels or pumps. She was sitting on her bum with her dress pulled up, knees bent, you can see her beautiful thighs to the crotch of her white panties. She's talking to her man friend who is filming this. She's saying wait, it's coming. She calmly lets go and you hear the sensual hissing and see her gentle pee trickling down the step under her panties and down the steps under her feet. She pees for quite a few seconds and tells him she's done. Does anyone remember her from that site or does she have another site with her videos still archived?

I remember Isabelle's videos but I don't know where to find them now. She did some nice indoor ones.

Comment

Isabelle

Indeed she did. She was willing to wet her pants anywhere and in anything she was wearing. Miss those heady days! Still hoping some pee-loving person might have saved some of her work. Sigh...

Comment

Isabelle.

If you go to vk.com I do believe thety have a large amount of Isabelle's Video's. I don't know if they are still all on thesite. But as of today they are still online at vk.com. If you don't know vk.com it is a Russian version of Facebook .

Comment

Isabelle

Trekie, I appreciate the info. I did check that website but since it is apparently a separate site from the main US Fb, I would need to either sign in with my personal Fb account, which I don't want to do wanting to remain anonymous, or sign up as a new account in the Russian group. I didn't try that wondering if I can use some sort of an alias to remain hidden. Are you aware of how that process may work on their site? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X