Clear All

• Standing pee outside |Pissing through panties

This won't last long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ajDhEhDeA

Nice! Cute backside!

Comment

Gone.
      :-(

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Not Gone!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wpq9qy

Comment

Not gone

Wasn't comfortable giving them any cc info so I'll pass on this one, but sounds like a good one. I can see their policy about legality of other countries but was hoping they were like tumblr and only needed an email and an alias...bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by northerner
            Wasn't comfortable giving them any cc info so I'll pass on this one, but sounds like a good one. I can see their policy about legality of other countries but was hoping they were like tumblr and only needed an email and an alias...bummer.
            It's a free download and doesn't need cc info. Make sure you only click the light blue Download button, ignore all the prominent advertising that might link to malware or try to hijack your details, which is where you seem to have gone. Or, better still, use an ad-blocker, then only the actual download shows.

Comment

First time you click it takes you to a spam page, close it and click again and the download starts. Adblocker does not seem to help this one but does stop the pop ups.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulyPeeps
                First time you click it takes you to a spam page, close it and click again and the download starts. Adblocker does not seem to help this one but does stop the pop ups.
                For me, it offers the download first click. I suspect what is happening here is the site has used script to link opening the spam page to the button click. As well as ad-blocking, I also use a script blocker on dodgy pages. My combination in Firefox is Ghostery for the ad-blocking and NoScript for the script blocking, which are effective on this site. Ghostery is available for Chrome too and there are similar script-blockers like ScriptSafe. Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                X