Pee Fetish Excitement Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee Fetish Excitement Question

So I have a question for the group. Has your form of pee fetish excitement changed over the years? I ask because when i first got into pee it was only pants wetting that got me going, but over the years it has changed. It went from pants wetting to pantie wetting and now seems to be naked wetting that fires me up the most. But a woman in we t pants still does it for me. Was just wondering how other peoples pee fetish has evolved.

Pee Fetish Excitement Question

My pee fetish started when I was about 11 or 12 after seeing a friend’s sister’s panties while we were sitting on the floor playing UNO. Her white panties had a very distinctive pee stain and that fascinated me because I knew she just got changed into her night clothes when we got home from school without having a shower. I was also wearing white underwear, so I decided to do a little pee in mine to see what they looked like.

A while later I discovered my black school uniform pants disguised wetness perfectly, so I started doing full pees in my pants. I loved the feeling of the pee running through my pants and underwear and knowing I had done something bad or naughty. A while after that I peed in my pants while I was hanging upside down and couldn’t believe how fantastic it felt as the pee ran all over my body. I also liked the way my underwear felt, smelt and looked after they had dried out.

My fetish was encouraged by a teacher who definitely liked the way my underwear looked when they were wet but also how they looked and smelt after they had dried out. She always made me sit in the front row with my pants to the side, so she could look at my underwear during class. She also liked taking my underwear home overnight but always gave them back the next morning and insisted I wore them straight away. What I didn’t realize at the time was she must have done a whole lot more than just smell them.

The other thing she liked was being peed on and so do I now but that took a while to develop.
    Last edited by mkblain; May 19, 2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I've been a fan of gals wetting their jeans, pants, panties, skirts and dresses for more than 60 years, which is as long as I can remember. It still excites me whenever I watch or participate. The only thing that's changed is including sexual activity along with it, so wetting the bed as a preliminary or during the act became a powerful stimulant about 15 years into the kink. I've never been a fan of naked peeing.

Comment

I've been aroused by peeing for almost 30 years. Nude peeing and golden showers have always been the most arousing to me and it still is what I prefer to see. But, wetting is also sexy to me, just not nearly as hot as nude peeing and showers.

I will say that none of it seems to arouse me as much as it did long ago. I attribute this to the many years that I've been able to view it. I believe that I've "gotten used to it." Still, I like it very much!

Comment

Absolutely 100% it changes through the years, just like the girls I am attracted to changes. When I was 20, I couldn’t imagine going for a night out and not being attracted to most of the hot girls I saw. 15 years later and when I go out, they all look so young! I find girls my own age way hotter.

Plus I’m like, “so you shaved your eyebrows off and DREW them back on?? What’s wrong with you??”. Kids these days, eh?

When I really first identified my feelings about wetting, bedwetting & nappies as a sexual kink, I was in my early to mid teens & the idea of a pregnant or drunk adult wetting wasn’t as hot. It was girls my own age, still childhood wetting, that got me excited. The idea that it was a statistical certainty that a small number of girls in my school genuinely still wet the bed, probably wearing teenage Drynites, was stunningly hot.

Over time I discovered too my pints would cause me to piss my own bed again and that at 18, far more girls piss themselves drunk than I could possibly have dreamed. That rocked to the top of my list and inevitably I found younger girls less attractive.

Drunk wetting is stlll very much the main cause of genuine adult accidents so still a firm favourite, but now seeing and hearing of friends wives having post pregnancy bladder issues has made that particular point very sexy, and I’ve also come to realise there are a LOT of girls who can find wetting genuinely very kinky and sexy, either because they love the naughtiness themselves or they love the reaction they get to it. Both of those are more 30s something traits than 20 something.

So for sure my kink has moved with the times. Wonder how long it’ll be til I find middle aged incontinence sexy- definitely not there yet haha!

Aloo

Comment

Originally posted by mkblain
            My fetish was encouraged by a teacher who definitely liked the way my underwear looked when they were wet but also how they looked and smelt after they had dried out. She always made me sit in the front row with my pants to the side, so she could look at my underwear during class. She also liked taking my underwear home overnight but always gave them back the next morning and insisted I wore them straight away. What I didn’t realize at the time was she must have done a whole lot more than just smell them.
            ...what? Now you can't leave this one hanging! Unless you're keeping it for some more stories down the track.

Comment

I've always preferred seeing wet panties over jeans/pants, and that's true to this day. I've always been into diapers to some degree, I think, but the excitement from them seems to have grown a bit. Same with panty pooping.

I definitely still love wettings, but I like it more when diapers/poop are also involved.

Comment

Originally posted by white_cream
                ...what? Now you can't leave this one hanging! Unless you're keeping it for some more stories down the track.
                Every time she gave them back to me the area where my dick had been was always much dirtier. I asked her the first time but she made an excuse, which I believed. What I didn't realize at the time was she must have been masturbating in them. When I put them back on in the morning the next day she always made sure my dick was sitting in that area, then reminded me to sit so she could see my underwear.

Comment

I'm talking about the bigger picture here... you had your teacher soliciting you for her enjoyment. This is a gold mine of fetish!

Comment

Originally posted by white_cream
                    I'm talking about the bigger picture here... you had your teacher soliciting you for her enjoyment. This is a gold mine of fetish!
                    Well she definitely had quite a few fetishes and encouraged me to experiment. The fetishes she seemed to like the most was sniffing underwear, watching someone pee, being peed on, un-washed boys and looking up boy's shorts. She even showed me exactly how she wanted me to sit in class and there was always a prize when I did it well. She also told me how to get away with wearing my underwear over and over.

The longer I wore them the more she liked it and the more she liked the way I smelt.

Comment

Working...
                    X