No announcement yet.

Another Twisted Pee Poll For You Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria, if I were to witness you peeing your pants or even the aftermath, presumably it would be after a night out with my wife. Of course she'd want to compete with you for my attention. Although she's too timid to wet her pants intentionally in public, you can bet it would happen ASAP probably on the ride home or just after getting into the house. Surely, the ensuing frolic would be another hot night for me and my wife just as for you and your friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Nor Cal guy View Post

It would add an additional element of excitement to an already incredible experience. Truth be told, I would be so focused on how sexy you look in pee soaked jeans that I may not even notice the audience. I would be sure to choose a parking lot that is well lit.
      Definitely well lit. I must be able to see the..."process". Especially if Maria were in a short skirt and heels and she just stood there with a sexy grin on her face and let her pee cascade to the pavement between her lovely legs. That would be an epic lifetime dream achieved!

Comment

For my prefs, A, D, E. I agree with Maria, the Omo fetish sites are far too deep into desperation and especially into female humiliation. Definitely a no for me. I much prefer the reckless abandon of a gal who realized the inevitable and apologetically, only somewhat though, just lets go in her pants with an, "Oh well!". Remembering the wonderful old "aurumH20" German site and he awesome collection of wettings. Lots of gals peeing in public or on buses, on park benches, sitting in a tavern or Octoberfest peeing in their seats. Those were the days. Haven't had the experience of personal witnessing a wetting. Though my wife suffers incontinences with her health issues, it's not a turn on, only caring for her in her discomfort.

Comment

100% D
          You can't beat someone wetting on purpose because they get a thrill from doing something deliberately naughty. And any exhibitionism just adds to the excitement for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mysteron View Post
            100% D
            You can't beat someone wetting on purpose because they get a thrill from doing something deliberately naughty. And any exhibitionism just adds to the excitement for me.
            Very well said. I couldn't agree more.

Comment

If somebody wants me to be humiliated and cry and feel hurt, I'd just send my big brother to adjust his outlook. My big brother is a gigantic Chicano who looks a lot like Machete from the old Robby Rodriguez flicks, so it's the guy who wants to see me hurt that will probably end up peeing in his pants. But if a guy wants me to laugh with delight and feel erotic sensations of joy while I wet my pants, he could probably talk me into doing it in public and not giving a damn.

Comment

Working...
              X