An unusual night out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unusual night out

My wife and I enjoy not only pee play but also making muddy boot video's and it was making one of these that led to a totally bizarre series of events one night last week.
    We'd decided to go out and make a mud video at one of our usual spots, a country park not too far from home, it's a very large place and it's actually possible to walk a good distance without seeing many people, in winter or on a late evening you can wander for miles and see no-one.
    On this occasion, she was going to go in quite a lot deeper than usual, there hadn't been much rain so we knew that one of the ponds would be full of sticky mud rather than water.
    With this in mind, she had decided to wear a shorty wetsuit under her clothes, to keep the mud out of 'lady bits'. She started off with a pair of black bikini panties, followed by the wetsuit, over this it was a T-shirt and a pair of dark blue jodhpurs, and a pair of long black rubber riding boots, she looks quite sexy in the jodhpurs as they are quite a tight fit and show off her shapely rear, over this she wore a black wrap over shawl.
    Before we left she'd had a couple of large glasses of Gin and lemonade, and it was this that was partly responsible for some of the events that would occur later that evening.
    We'd set off in the truck on what is a journey of about 30 minutes, we were almost there and chatting as we drove along, then she suddenly announced that she needed a wee! I asked how urgent it was and she told me that it wasn't that urgent and she'd be fine until we arrived at our destination, it was at this point that I realised that she'd forgotten what she was wearing. Normally it would just be a case of lowering her jodhpurs and panties, but today it would be almost a full strip off. To be honest, I did find the idea of my wife almost totally naked in a field a bit of a turn on, but I could also see problems.
    We arrived at the park and headed to the ponds, the car park was surprisingly busy for the time of the evening, and arriving at the pond we found a foreign couple sat on the bench admiring the scenery. This seemed to increase the wife's urgency to relieve herself and she began to squirm a little.
    After about 10 minutes the couple got up and wandered off into the forest, my wife made her way into the pond, the mud was just over the top of her feet and very watery, seeing some deeper thicker mud she decided to head over to it, it began to come further up her boots and wasn't far off the boot tops by the time she reached the point she'd chosen, she suddenly squirmed and said that she really needed a wee and very soon.
    She was sploshing about in the mud when suddenly there was a loud squelching noise, followed by an even louder squeal! She'd stood in a really sticky patch which had almost pulled her boot off, she'd tried to pull her foot up and this had caused her other foot to sink deeper. Trying to free herself from the mud, she'd stopped concentrating on her bladder and begun to wee in her suit.
    She managed to stop it, but then was unable to move for fear of flooding her suit completely. At this point we heard voices and the couple from earlier approached, my wife was frantically trying to get out of the mud before they saw us, and lost all concentration, then she began to totally fill her suit with piss, there was loads of it and it began to pour out of the legs and into her jodhpurs and flood her boots.
    Looking up I saw them, stood on the embankment above us, god only knows what they thought, a woman dressed in horseriding clothes, stood knee deep in a muddy pond and pissing in her pants, while a bloke filmed her with a video camera!
    They looked at us for a moment, said something that we couldn't understand, and wandered off giggling to each other, she waded out of the mud and we headed off in the opposite direction. We went into the woods and my wife said that she still needed a wee! How much was she holding I wondered, she was determined not to do anymore in the suit and suggested we find a quiet spot and have a shag, so we headed deep into the undergrowth away from prying eyes.
    I pulled off her soaking rubber boots and jodhpurs, followed by her shawl and T-shirt, finally I unzipped her wetsuit and pulled it from her shoulders, her large breasts sprung free of the taught rubber and swung slighty, nipples erect.
    She knelt down and I pulled the suit lower, exposing her black bikini bottoms, then lowered my jeans and entered her from behind, she was really tight and I could tell she still had quite a full bladder. As I entered her she began to wee again and it poured through her panties and pooled in the crotch of the wetsuit, you could hear it splashing as I pounded her from behind, then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of red heading towards us, a bloody jogger!
    Fortunately, my wife didn't see him and he disappeared into the trees, I carried on pounding away at her and shortly after she came in her pants, then pissed once more, at this point, I shot a massive load of cum into her ruined panties.
    She stood up and what a mess she was in, there was piss running out of the wetsuit and cum dripping out of her panties, she stripped off the suit and panties as I straightened my own clothes.
    She had no option but to wear the wet jodhpurs and boots but rolled up the panties, and the T-shirt and placed them inside the wetsuit, she then rolled this up, wrapped her shawl around her shoulders and we headed back towards the track that would lead us back to the car.
    Emerging from the undergrowth we bumped into 2 young couples, obviously, they were looking for a quiet spot too. one of the girls looked at my wife as they passed and said something to her friend, I glanced around and they were staring at her shapely rear, it was obvious she'd wet herself, it was also obvious that she had nothing on under her shawl.
    Then as we walked up the track the wife said she needed a wee, again! I said she should hold it until we got back to the truck, she could do it there and, at the same time change into some dry clothes. Unfortunately arriving back at the car park we discovered several older men had arrived and were stood around talking, so that put an end to the wife getting changed, I unlocked the truck and she opened her door, placed a plastic sheet on her seat and stepped back slightly, then,to my surprise began to piss into her jodhpurs, there was loads of it, it poured down her legs and ran into her boots, when she'd finished she shook her leg, you could hear the piss splashing around in her boot. She giggled, climbed into the truck and sat down, "I think it's time we went home"she said with a smile.
    Looking back I reckon she must have had nearly a gallon of piss in her bladder, it was amazing.

Come on, Dude. You're stretching credibility here. No human being has a one gallon bladder capacity.

Comment

Working...
    X