Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patches Has Been Hiding THE GOOD STUFF From Us!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot View Post
    Ah, the classics. Most modern producers just aren't this daring.
    Lovewetting has certainly set itself apart, though...

Comment

Originally posted by wetcanadian View Post

Lovewetting has certainly set itself apart, though...
      Lovewetting also has really hot girls!

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p View Post

Lovewetting also has really hot girls!
        That they do. I've always been under the impression that they're Russian or Eastern European. And if you've been watching the news for more than 5 minutes in the last month, you've seen how beautiful women in that part of the world are. But I have not seen anything near as naughty / daring as Patches on Love Wetting. In fact, they tease a lot that women are going to pee in their car seat / bus seat / train seat, but I don't recall a Love Wetting where that actually happened. One girl on a train peed on the floor once, but again, no peeing in their seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert View Post

That they do. I've always been under the impression that they're Russian or Eastern European. And if you've been watching the news for more than 5 minutes in the last month, you've seen how beautiful women in that part of the world are. But I have not seen anything near as naughty / daring as Patches on Love Wetting. In fact, they tease a lot that women are going to pee in their car seat / bus seat / train seat, but I don't recall a Love Wetting where that actually happened. One girl on a train peed on the floor once, but again, no peeing in their seats.
          If daring is what you want, you really can't beat the Public Pissgirl videos. And what's really cool is that Paul sells them! Check out the preview clip HERE! There are some pics from the video that you can also view.
          Last edited by 2prnot2p; March 30, 2022, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X