Paging Abigail Thornton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Abigail Thornton.

I mentioned this Author before. It is a pen name. So no idea who they really are.

They have some truely filthy erotic fiction on amazon/goodreads/liteerotica and probably other websites. Easy to find if you own a kindle - and by filthy i mean really worth a read in some cases lol. Look her up. Tasty stuff in a range of topics. First time i actually paid for an erotica ebook..

Oddly enough she sounds like a major pee fetish lover, although she wrote other kinky stuff, she seems to have sidelined it in favour of really expanding her "piss perverts" book series. So much so, if i search her up most of the new book results are those series additions now.

One story which I quite liked involved a group of power walkers in a fitness group, one of which is a main female character who ends up seducing one of the other characters and has a few saucy moments in a pub, its bathroom and behind a tree on the walk back into his mouth. She sounds like the style of character that glimpse it used to portray in their movies. The tone is playful, and seems to be written in a style that could be a women trying to express her own kinky thoughts.

Most of her stories are long but not overly long, like they were written for a character limit.. such as the one on this Forum's story section. So I have to wonder if perhaps she was perhap a contributor here in the past at some stage before moving to paid ebooks?

I admit to some selfish motivations here - i did just write a very long story after being inspired by reading Abigail and Piers Anthony who both appear to have started by writing erotica - then moved into writing Science fiction.

Some of Abigails storys seem to likewise go this direction.

A direction i may go myself.

Edit: snip. Removed overly selfish bit..

Ye if she is on here - happy to exchange stories to proof read.. her backstory sounds very much like a local author here I did some repair work for.
    Last edited by Enkil; July 21, 2020, 04:45 PM.

Just a heads up,
    I suspect our mystery Amazon pee pee writer, Abigail Thorntons may have actually been reading the forums here.

Their new stories cover topics raised in these forums a few times, including that german band who made a habit of pissing, stripping and humping each other Grausame Töchter, and a story parody of the band rock bitch (in the book called piss bitch) who literally used to piss and have sex on stage while they performed. Right down to the EDM references of Grausame too.

Not sure if she also mentioned cat chaser conspiracy in the book, (as i dont own it, and only read the preview) which was I think a US or UK band back a few decades whos lead singer was always chosen to be the poster child "wetty girl" (a term that the band itself coined) and pissed her knickers on stage as she sang - that bands trade mark.

She/They Abigail has also written a sci-fi sex series too.. which although more space opera than mine, is an interesting cooincidence. Or as i suspect not one at all. Once is a coincidence, twice is an accident, three recent things is a pattern.

Hello whoever you are Abigail.

Comment

Working...
    X