Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet pants in the rain

Hi,

Today after work I went out for a walk because it seemed as though the rain had stopped for the evening. I went out to get something to eat at subway. I sat outside eating it and the rain began to pick up and as I finished my sub, it was absolutely pouring.

I sat their in my chair knowing that I really needed to pee. I could have just as easily gone back in the restaurant to go, but I knew I could cover up my "accident" in the rain. I was wearing a pink and white blouse, and some old jean shorts. It was one of those metal outdoor chairs with the holes to allow water to drain instead of puddling.

So there I was sipping my drink and letting the warm lovely wetness spread throughout my panties and shorts. I heard my pee dripping on the concrete. I then stood up, put my chair in and walked out into the soaking rain!

I took my time walking home just getting absolutely soaking wet. Clothes clinging and the warmth around my tush was fading. It was lovely until the rain slowed and then stopped. I wasn't satisfied enough with how wet I was so I jumped in the pool with everything on except my sandals.

The pool was freezing. So I hurried and ran in the apartment. My roommate thought it was funny that I got soaked. I laughed and told her it was kind of fun. I just got out of the shower a while ago and have my wet clothing hanging over the shower rod.

I'm now sitting here typing this, wearing a diaper. I got that warm feeling all around my tush again *smiles happily*

So, there ya have it. I know I haven't shared in a while, because most of my panties or diapers wetting experiences, are just at home by myself. I tend to mainly share my more public outings. As the summer heat and crazy rain showers become more common, you can expect to hear more. I'm always a sucker for splashing in puddles and jumping in pools, and of course, wetting myself. Now that I think of it, I haven't had #2 fun in a while. I've been craving a poopy diaper walk, but most of my bowel movements have been in the mornings before, or at work. I am hoping to fill my diapers up soon and just take a nice slow stroll down the sidewalk just enjoying my squishy

Anyway, I'm rambling. -hugs 4 all-

I enjoyed reading your story, Tiffany. Rain is always good for covering up a public wetting, just like wearing black clothes. Perhaps another day you might be brave enough to wet in public when it's not raining!

Comment

Working...
    X