I Think We Are Normal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think We Are Normal!!!

Hi, I am going to express an opinion here which might be very unpopular, but so it goes. I don’t think this is really a fetish at all, I think it is pretty normal, but no one talks about it because it is a social taboo, based on the values of our uptight society.

My boyfriend loves it when I wet my pants for him, and I think there is nothing weird about us. I know all the biology stuff about how animals urinate during mating rituals, and I read that famous bit in Havelock Ellis about how Italian prostitutes in the 1800s used to wet themselves to attract customers. I also read some of the comments on trashy entertainment websites when Fergie wet her pants on stage and when Jenny McCarthy pulled that stunt on Howard Stern.

I keep thinking of something that happened when I was younger. There was a woman in our neighborhood named Yolanda Ruiz. She was about forty. I don’t want to stereotype my own people, most of us are kind, law-abiding citizens, but Yolanda was the kind of hard-ass Chicana low-rider that you see in dumb TV shows. Her husband was in jail and she spent her welfare checks on alcohol and amused herself with every unmarried guy in the neighborhood. I don’t know how she ended up coming with us to the amusement park, since she was older and not from our crowd. She was drunk, had a bottle in her purse, was wearing a halter top and a pair of shorts so short that her underwear was peeking out at all the corners, typically Yolanda.

Anyway, she went through the fun house. Something jumped out and scared her. When she screamed and fell backward, one of the guys we were with tickled her and she wet her pants. When she came out, she was just standing there, touching her wet butt and saying things like, “You asshole, look what you made me do! I can’t believe it! Look what you made me do!”

At first I wondered why she didn’t just keep her mouth shut and sneak away. Just standing there touching her butt and shouting was only drawing more and more attention to herself.

Then I realized that she was actually trying to draw attention to herself and that it was sexual. Then I thought, Hey, if every male who is present is absolutely compelled to stare at your butt and think about your underwear and about what a naughty girl you are, then how can that NOT be sexual??? Excuse me, guys, but how can it NOT be?

And sure enough, there was one guy, about my age, early twenties, whom I always thought of as shy and kind of intellectual, and he just couldn’t stay away from her. I felt sorry for him because it looked like he was almost crying since now everyone would know he was a pervert. I mean, if she had been in the fun house wearing a dress, and a wind machine blew her dress up, no one would have to pretend it wasn’t sexy, everyone would be able to acknowledge it, but we are socially unable to acknowledge this kind of thing, even though in my own opinion it is perfectly healthy and normal.

I am not heroic about it. I just do it in private for my boyfriend, never in public, but this is what I believe. Anyone agree with me?

One word: Yes

Comment

Completely true. It's just the social taboo that keeps us and our activities in the dark.

I don't know many straight men, vanilla or otherwise, who aren't aroused by a desperate or wet female.

Comment

I agree with you. I think it is more common than people think, but maybe not everyone knows they like it. Besides, everyone has their sexual quirks - why should ours be labeled as weird?

Anyway, thanks for the story to go along with the post. Did Yolanda ever do anything else like that?

Comment

Another

So true. I agree. One of the first things that I read in my late teens was about the western days. Cowboys and stuff. The women were not allowed to be seen going into the outhouses or any other place to relieve themselves. So if they were out doing laundry and such they would just wet there bloomers or whatever they call them. That made me think that maybe that is why the had the big hoop at the bottom of there dresses so the pee would not get on the dress. So it was tought back in the day but high class richies that took over the U.S. took that from us.

Comment

And a Yes

I think it is almost completely normal. The thing that prevents it from becoming mainstream is a few up tight people that perceive it as some how unhealthy or perverted. I also believe that during the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's it was a lot more common.

During the 60's and 70's I noticed a lot more slim and quite attractive women wet their pants in all kinds of situations. It still was not common, but I saw a lot more of it than I do today. I even saw them at the grocery store pushing a grocery cart with a wet ass and all.

It might be that protective undergarments are a lot more common today and the women who regularly wet their pants are now wearing those products.

Anyway, I rarely see a pretty girl we ther pants anymore. Too bad to.

Comment

On a biological basis, we ARE animals, and animals are aroused by each other's urine and faeces. So, absolutely, we are normal. As with most things sexual, any taboos and abnormalities are social constructs, often developed by power-hungry idiots (eg many religious admonishments of behaviour) or by societal needs (eg, public health meaning toilets and sewerage systems were developed).

All that said, I personally like the taboo aspect - if wetting yourself was normal and accepted, as much as I partly like the consequence, it would make it less exciting for me, it would become more like missionary sex and less of a kink!

So, no-one should feel psychologically flawed, but let's be happy we are society's kinky buggers!

Comment

Maria, I am sure you are basically right. After all, most of us don't advertise the fact that we get turned on by wetting - so it is reasonable to assume there are a lot of others out there like us.

Even so, I suspect that without the taboo, there would be a range of reactions to this. Some people have a really strong 'yuck reflex', others less so! After all, some people won't do oral sex!

David

Comment

Absolutely peeing pants is NORMAL.

Maria,

Absolutely we are normal. It has always been normal to be sexually stimulated by the urine of a person of the opposite sex, especially when it is deliberately (or accidentally on purpose) used to that effect. For me there is definitely something wildly erotic about the smell of peed pants on a woman, the sight of the urine gushing through the material, and the obvious sexual message that sends regarding the ultimate (hidden) source of all that hot, fragrant fluid. This also explains the fascination and erotic stimulation of guys by the smell and sight of a pair of well-worn and still damp, panties, with traces of feminine sexual fluids, including spurts and drips of urine.

We all know that women leak both kinds of fluids throughout the day, and the use of those damned pads ruins the whole point of her still wearing a beautiful pair of panties with their damp, soaked-through crotch. The idea that she could have peed a little through the crotch of her panties is enticing. Seeing her do it, smelling her panties during sex play while she's still wearing them, and generally experiencing the full reality of a woman who pees in her pants is mind-blowing. There is no doubt in my mind, and never has been, for those of you who remember similar posts by myself in the past, that peeing pants for sexual and erotic effect and attraction is quite common. Every woman who is truly in touch with her sexuality knows that if she pees her panties just a little, it will attract guys from everywhere and not one of them will likely know why.

Again, though, it is our society which has trained most women out of this sort of thing, even the ones who know how and why it works. I remember stories of the days of wet spots in the crotch of a pair of panties that have borne the brunt of a squirt or two of urine, held for long hours by a woman for simple enjoyment, both of the sexual thrill of a full bladder and the warm erotic feeling of the occasional squirt of urine spreading around her labia and soaking into her panties. I remember the stories of women who indulged in holding, mysteriously called "Sallying" presumably after a woman who indulged in it. I remember stories of girls going to Beatles concerts, holding their pee inside their special tight rock concert panties until the music hit some climax and with a paroxism of lust and erotic fervour, their pee gushed hard through their panties.

You really don't hear much of this anymore, but I'm certain that it still must continue - we hear a lot more about tailgate parties and all-night drunken piss-ups where most or all of the girls and even some of the guys end up with wet pants, where it becomes pretty much normal to just use your already-peed panties again and again as your own personal bidet. Edward 40-hands parties abound, with girls routinely dressing in bikinis so that when they have to pee they can just do it, because swimsuits are designed to be wet, right? Yes, it's common. Yes, it's erotic, and yes, it's deliberate more often than not. Go to mister poll - there are polls about peeing your pants there that are so numerous as to defy the imagination that there could be that many people into it, at least given the lack of societal acceptance of it. Large numbers of these polls deal with the idea of deliberately peeing your pants as well, and the numbers indicate that there are plenty of people into it.

Just one thing that I occasionally still see:

Originally posted by Apemantus
                  On a biological basis, we ARE animals, and animals are aroused by each other's urine and faeces. So, absolutely, we are normal.
                  I personally find the idea of faeces to be abhorrent. I do understand that some people see urine as basicly excretion, and therefore akin to excrement, but in the animal world, there is a stark and absolute difference. The two are NOT linked in any other way, except in the minds of the people who perceive them to be. Most of us are turned on by peeing, wetting, urination by the opposite sex and/or sometimes the same sex. Most of us are absolutely turned off by defacation or faeces. It has been one of the most annoying things about this site over the years that I am subjected to the occasional sight of an advert about scat, and there have been many times I have immediately closed my browser, I was so sickened by it.

I honestly believe this too is due to society's view that all such things are sick and related to each other. I developed my interest in wetting, particularly female wetting, at an early age when I was not much interested in society's sensibilities. Perhaps it was that when I was young I spent so much of my time in swim squads with young women, all of us just peeing through our swimsuits when we needed, that I became totally immune to any idea that it was in any way abnormal.

Yes, Maria, it really is completely normal, regardless of the occasional post that seeks to tell us we are all sick, and to get a life and understand that this is "a very strange and disturbing fetish". No it's not. It's nothing like strange compared with much of what people think of as normal these days.

Lloyd.

Comment

Maria: I agree with you that our turn-on is more common than many people think. To me it's not a fetish but a form of eroticism that's natural but repressed.

A good percentage of men are aroused by women who wet their pants. Some can hide their fascination, and others, like the one in your account, cannot. Most women, if they discover this in a partner, will indulge him; and there are certainly women who are turned on by wetting themselves.

Admitting this pubically is problematic due to social pressures and taboos. This runs over into peoples' private lives as well. Many visitors to this board have expressed fear about telling their partners. Others express surprise in discovering that we're a community.

Happily for you, you've got a partner who is as aroused as you are when you wet our pants. I'm in a similar relationship now and have had several others over the years. It's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                      I personally find the idea of faeces to be abhorrent. I do understand that some people see urine as basicly excretion, and therefore akin to excrement, but in the animal world, there is a stark and absolute difference.
                      You clearly never owned a dog!

For someone who doesn't like shit, you are really full of it - please can we have some evidence, any evidence, for this statement:

"we hear a lot more about tailgate parties and all-night drunken piss-ups where most or all of the girls and even some of the guys end up with wet pants, where it becomes pretty much normal to just use your already-peed panties again and again as your own personal bidet."

You obviously don't like faeces, which is fair enough, I myself am not a fan of scat. However, you are naive if you come here and don't realise that lots of humans enjoy both pee and poop fetishes - many do not, as is absolutely their right - but please don't be guilty of the same narrowmindedness you condemn about those who think piss fetishes are abnormal by considering those with different fetishes to your own personal peccadilloes as abnormal.

As for the animal kingdom, well, here is what Wikipedia has to say:

The perceived bad odor of feces has been hypothesized to be a deterrent for humans, as consumption or touching it may result in sickness or infection. Of course, human perception of the odor is a subjective matter; an animal that eats feces may be attracted to its odor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coproph...ts_and_animals

And here is a great explanation for why dogs love shit:

To the dog, the smell is so wonderful that he wants to wear it like it as a perfume or something special! They also are most likely trying to show us, and other dogs, how happy they are about what they found! We are supposed to be happy too! Kind of like a cat bringing dead animals to us to show their love! They are also leaving their scent for the other animals.

Excretion is a strong smell, and to an animal, can be alluring. I don't like the smell, nor do you, but try and have some evidence for why piss and shit should be treated so differently...

Thanks

Comment

On a board like this, I think we should accept the variability of turn-ons among the membership.

Although I tried it privately years ago and on a two occassions with a partner, scat isn't even in the same universe as wetting in terms of erotic appeal to me. In fiction and fantasy, the idea may be somewhat appealing; but, when put into practice, the realities of smell and solid residue are pretty high barriers to my enjoyment.

The paragraph in one of the earlier posts that mentions "abhorrent faeces" seems totally out of context with the general tone and content. It was worded very strongly, and, in expressing his personal proclivities, the author presumed that others here are, like him, hyper-sensitive to any intrusion by scat.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
                          On a board like this, I think we should accept the variability of turn-ons among the membership.

Although I tried it privately years ago and on a two occassions with a partner, scat isn't even in the same universe as wetting in terms of erotic appeal to me. In fiction and fantasy, the idea may be somewhat appealing; but, when put into practice, the realities of smell and solid residue are pretty high barriers to my enjoyment.

The paragraph in one of the earlier posts that mentions "abhorrent faeces" seems totally out of context with the general tone and content. It was worded very strongly, and, in expressing his personal proclivities, the author presumed that others here are, like him, hyper-sensitive to any intrusion by scat.
                          Well said and understood sir

Comment

I unreservedly stand by what I said. I was not being deliberately offensive to anyone who doesn't share my sensibilities, but I do find the intrusion of scat into any discussion on wetting on a wetting board to be misplaced and unwarranted. Just because some people link scat and wetting doesn't mean we all should and I still find it offensive when they do.

Comment

Hi, just an answer to someone's question, who asks: Did Yolanda ever do anything like that again?

I don't really know. Us "good kids" were not supposed to go over to the Ruiz house, since so many of Yolanda's boyfriends were hooligans.

My older brother did go over there sometimes, on the excuse of working on cars with Yolanda's oldest son. I doubt if that was the real reason. As my boyfriend remarks: "What young lad could resist hanging out around a forty-year-old woman who deliberately wears panty-revealing mini-skirts?"

True enough. But if there were any more wetting incidents, I am sure my brother would have told me, as we never had any secrets from each other and loved to share naughty stories.

All the same, when I think of her behavior at the amusement park -- pretending to be outraged, but in such a way as to totally draw attention to her "accident" -- it is pretty clear that she was well aware of the fact that some men become aroused when a grown woman wets her pants, so I think it is safe to assume that it wasn't by any means her first time.

Comment

Working...
                              X