Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightings

I was in a university town one evening when they staged an organised fancy dress pub-crawl. The organisers block-book a number of venues, and sell a tee-shirt as the admissions ticket. No entry unless you’re wearing the tee-shirt.

The event was due to start at a particular bar in the evening. Other bars would open for it, as the group made its way through the town, to finish at the final club. Doors opened in the small hours for the last place.

I was walking down the street near the starting point soon after the first club opened. A bus pulled up at a stop on the other side of the road. About 30 rowdy students poured out, all dressed for the event. Blokes in white tee-shirts and jeans. Girls in white tee-shirts and very brief shorts or skirts. About half of them headed up the street. Others hung around the bus stop. Many of them were queuing for the cash machine next to the stop. Some of the others had a much more urgent need.

They’d all been drinking cheap booze, to get themselves started before arriving. They were well tanked up. And, after a long bus ride, a lot of them badly needed to piss. There was an alley next to the bank, leading to a private car park. Two of the blokes spotted it. They couldn’t wait, and dashed down it. Six girls hurried after them, followed by more young men.

I thought the alley might be a short cut to where I needed to be, so followed. What a sight! The left hand wall was being used as the Gents; the corner opposite was the Ladies. The six young women were all there, squatting low with their backs to the wall. Each had pulled down her knickers and was urinating on the tarmac. I walked slowly past, and glanced at six streams gushing forcefully into six foamy puddles. They all had their heads down, and were just concentrating on keeping their clothes dry. None were bothered about being see; they didn't care that they were visibly naked from the waist down.

As luck would have it, the alley led into a dead end, so I had to turn round, and see them pulling up their knickers, and re-arranging their clothing.

Please give the full details if you've ever seen something similar yourself.

wow!

my wife once came out of the computer centre at our university to be greated by the sight, as she put it, of 'six huge white arses pissing in the quad'. she was disgusted, i was jealous i'd not had the sighting. don't suppose you got any pics did you? camera phones are so useful these days

Comment

Working...
    X