Is there such a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there such a thing?

I have wondered for a while if what I do is not classified this way. I'm talking about accidental-on-purpose, or as one put it, 'deliberate-accident'.

I like to think this is what I do, although I do admit there is a deliberate side to it. You see, when I am in just the right mood (sometimes hard to get there), I will tank up. That means just what it is intended to say - I drink as much as I can in the two hours before bed time (that's the time it takes me to get pretty desperate after I begin drinking in earnest).

But once in bed, I tell myself I dont really want to wet the bed, thereby forcing myself to hold it as long as I can. (Incidently, did anyone ever notice that you can hold lots longer when you are lying down?) Anyway, it is only when I cannot hold it any longer, even with my hand jammed hard into my crotch, that I begin to dribble, and finally have to let go. Is that not what happens when it is accidental?

Originally posted by bedwettinggirl
    I have wondered for a while if what I do is not classified this way. I'm talking about accidental-on-purpose, or as one put it, 'deliberate-accident'.

I like to think this is what I do, although I do admit there is a deliberate side to it. You see, when I am in just the right mood (sometimes hard to get there), I will tank up. That means just what it is intended to say - I drink as much as I can in the two hours before bed time (that's the time it takes me to get pretty desperate after I begin drinking in earnest).

But once in bed, I tell myself I dont really want to wet the bed, thereby forcing myself to hold it as long as I can. (Incidently, did anyone ever notice that you can hold lots longer when you are lying down?) Anyway, it is only when I cannot hold it any longer, even with my hand jammed hard into my crotch, that I begin to dribble, and finally have to let go. Is that not what happens when it is accidental?

I think it's a combination of deliberate and accidental. You're deliberately putting yourself in the position of being full to the point when you can't hold it anymore, but because you can't physically hold it in anymore, you could call it accidental as well. I think!

Having two hours of liquid inside you, I'm guessing you are flooding the bed with your pee. Do you have mattrass protection? If not, your mattrass must be getting a good soaking!

Sorry, I just read your previous posts, so I know the answer! Please write more about your bedwetting habits.
    Last edited by Scotsboy; May 16, 2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

There are times

When it is not so accidental, though.

Night before last, or actually very early in the morning, I peed in bed, but just a little. Hubby complained a bit about the odor when we went to bed last night, so I told him I would wash them in the morning.

Since before dinner, I was not feeling well, so I tend to try to flush things out of me and drink lots of water. This is not tanking up, though - there is no schedule to starting, stopping, and going to bed - I just drink a few bottles of water, which eventually does allow me to feel better.

After I got into bed, I knew I would need to pee, but in this case, the bed was already damp, and I knew I had laundry to do anyway, so when the need rose (several times), I just lay there, peed, and went back to sleep. Things were not totally saturated the way they are when I tank up, but they were pretty soaked. I probably peed four or five times, including that last very satisfying one before getting up. After that, I sat up on the bed, and just waited a few minutes, and finished emptying my bladder before I collected things, and cleaned up.

I dont have a lot of pee exploits though. I wet my bed, from time to time, but that's really about it. Because I like to hold so tightly (on those nights I tank up), I wonder if I am not losing control a little, and might begin having accidents in other places. We'll see...

Comment

‘Deliberate-accident’, that’s exactly what I did in my teens. Home alone, after tanking up, I’d lay perfectly still under the covers pretending sleep. The pressure would build and build till…. Like when I was little, I couldn’t help it, wasn’t my fault. Afterwards I remained still under the covers as the puddle spread beneath/around me. Again, figured that’s what happened when I wet in my sleep. Thanks for reminding me.

How about a second? After so much water, wasn’t long before I had to go again. Same for you?

Comment

Sometimes I truly tank up

Originally posted by WBxx
          ‘Deliberate-accident’, that’s exactly what I did in my teens. Home alone, after tanking up, I’d lay perfectly still under the covers pretending sleep. The pressure would build and build till…. Like when I was little, I couldn’t help it, wasn’t my fault. Afterwards I remained still under the covers as the puddle spread beneath/around me. Again, figured that’s what happened when I wet in my sleep. Thanks for reminding me.

How about a second time? After so much water, wasn’t long before I had to go again. Same for you?
          Sometimes, using the science I have created for it, I tank up. That's when I deplete the fluids I have in me (takes about seven hours), then drink as much as I can in the two hours before bed. That is usually around a gallon of water (sometimes a little over four liters). At that point, I am becoming desperate, and I just get into bed.

Here's the odd part, that some many not know. Even if I am super desperate to pee standing or sitting, when I lie down, I am not any longer. Even after drinking that much water, I often get to wait another ten to fifteen minutes before the desperation returns. When it does, I take it to the absolute limits, holding myself, then holding with my hand, then my fist, and THEN, when I cannot prevent dribbling, and my pee begins to escape uncontrollably, then and only then do I let go, and experience a major over-full bladder gusher It is this holding beyond the initial pain, and then some, that makes me sometimes think I might be slowly losing normal control... not sure though. I have had a few accidents, mostly involving dribbles on the way to the potty; they could be just a matter of waiting too long (which I tend to do), but maybe... .

But do I pee again a second time? You better believe it! In about fifteen to twenty minutes, the urge, and the desperation to pee returns, again with a vengence. I follow precisely the same procedure as before - taking the thought that I REALLY do not want to wet my bed (even though it is already), and have another super-full-bladder gusher.

After that, it takes longer, and I am able to get to sleep, and I can only estimate that I probably pee six, seven or maybe eight times through the night, including that last very satisfying pee after I wake in the morning, just before getting out of bed to begin the cleanup. At that point, the mattress protection is saturated, and I sometimes go into the shower to wring some out of them before throwing things into the wash.

I want to add that I am not sure a man can experience that major gusher at all. Indeed, I have wondered if a man can actually hold as long as a woman, through the same pain and discomfort and ultimate joy. I have been coaching some through the exercise, both men and women, and I wonder if they are really holding as long as I do. I also dont know if they have drank as much as I do, or can even reach that - they could have a much smaller bladder than me. I'll never really know, of course.

Comment

Hey Bedwettinggirl,
            This is the hottest thread on the forum.
            I love to hear of women who wet the bed without diapers. Reading about your multiple gushers is awesome.

Btw, Did you have a letter published in Wet Set mag 41?
            Last edited by mysteron; May 24, 2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Nope... wasn't me...

Originally posted by mysteron
              Hey Bedwettinggirl,
              This is the hottest thread on the forum.
              I love to hear of women who wet the bed without diapers. Reading about your multiple gushers is awesome.

Btw, Did you have a letter published in Wet Set mag 41?
              I sent one in once, but it was not published... at least I dont know if it was or not, but I doubt it. I'm sure I would have heard if it was.

Comment

I sent one in once, but it was not published... at least I dont know if it was or not, but I doubt it. I'm sure I would have heard if it was.
                Here's a bit of the letter from Wet Set 41.

You see, recently (four years ago), I began
                to have accidents in bed. That started when I
                peed my panties while in bed, and nearly
                destroyed an expensive mattress. Hubby put a
                plastic sheet (an industrial one like a painting
                drop-cloth) on the bed for a while, then we
                found a waterproof mattress cover. A few
                weeks later, I found some hospital style mattress
                pads, so I added those and a few towels
                under the sheet. When I pee in bed during the
                night, I wait until morning, get up, clean up,
                and do laundry. Yes, I sleep wet and it has
                turned into a semi-regular routine for me.
                Once or twice a week, sometimes less,
                sometimes more, I will pee my bed, and some
                nights, when I am in the right mood, I will tank
                up before-hand. I expect you know about that,
                it’s when you do just what your parents told
                you not to do when you were little, so that you
                would not wet your bed. In my case, I do just
                the opposite, and drink as much water as I
                can in about two hours, which is about the
                time it takes to get really urgent to pee if you
                have not had anything to drink since supper.
                Sometimes, that is around four liters.
                When I tank up, there is another set of
                sensations. Even if I need to pee really bad
                when I get into bed, once I lay down, the urge
                subsides. In a few minutes, it returns with a
                vengeance. In this case, I just hold on some
                more, sometimes involving my hands as well,
                to help keep me from peeing. It takes a bit of
                effort to keep from peeing, but I can generally
                do that for five, perhaps even ten minutes.
                But, eventually, I can’t hold it any longer, and
                I begin to dribble a little into my panties. It is
                at that point, that I just let go, and have a
                major gusher - right there in bed. I like doing
                that. On those occasions that I have really
                tanked up, that will happen again in about
                twenty minutes, before I can get to sleep, and
                will be very much like the first. After that,
                sleep, and peeing all night long.
                Sound familiar?

Comment

I just think that's HOTT!

'Nuff said.

Comment

I sometimes try to drink a lot and then go to sleep, but I never manage when I have to go. I haven't found a solution for this, so I ask here: does anyone have a way to drink not too much so you don't need to go to the toilet when you fall asleep, but enough to wet your bed in the next hours?

Only time I managed to wet my bed accidentally was when I was really, really drunk and then again only rarely (2 times in total in the last 4 years, last time before that I was very long from being allowed to drink alcohol). When I get so drunk I am just not able to be turned on the next morning. So, that's no solution for this problem (and also very expensive).

Anyone has anything that works maybe? Preferably not by taking sleeping pills or any other kinds of pills

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody
                      I sometimes try to drink a lot and then go to sleep, but I never manage when I have to go. I haven't found a solution for this, so I ask here: does anyone have a way to drink not too much so you don't need to go to the toilet when you fall asleep, but enough to wet your bed in the next hours?
                      Only time I managed to wet my bed accidentally was when I was really, really drunk and then again only rarely (2 times in total in the last 4 years, last time before that I was very long from being allowed to drink alcohol). When I get so drunk I am just not able to be turned on the next morning. So, that's no solution for this problem (and also very expensive).

Anyone has anything that works maybe? Preferably not by taking sleeping pills or any other kinds of pills

Try this. Before you go to bed slowly drink two or three beers while relaxing in front of the TV. When your bladder fills use the toilet, drink a couple glasses of water and go to bed. Over time adjust the timing & volume of fluids so you absolutely have to pee an hour or two after going to bed. Think it goes without saying, but if you wake with the urge nonchalantly pee in bed and go back to sleep. Not likely to work the first night or even month, but I think in time you’ll return to wetting in your sleep with or without beer, at least I have. Good luck.

Comment

I do not want to be a regular bedwetter, I want to be able to stage an accident...

Comment

I do not want to be a regular bedwetter, I want to be able to stage an accident...
                          So you just want to have to pee during the night?

Comment

Yes, while sleeping And I want to have the choice per night:
                            1. I don't have an accident
                            2. There is a chance on an accident

In the other thread there is a sleeping pill discussed, maybe that would help, but I don't want to if I don't have to.

Comment

Yes, while sleeping And I want to have the choice per night:
                              1. I don't have an accident
                              2. There is a chance on an accident

In the other thread there is a sleeping pill discussed, maybe that would help, but I don't want to if I don't have to.
                              Don’t we all!

To induce an accident you might try downing three or four beers in the hour or so before bed, using the toilet and going to bed. To my way of thinking a few beers are less dangerous than a pill.

Comment

Working...
                              X