Is there such a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetting on "Accidental Purpose"

I don't suppose it's exactly "accidental" if you planned on it happening, but it is a bona fide loss of control. And you're right....it can be quite pleasurable. I've often done something similar, but more often during the day than at night, since I really enjoy wetting in public. Tank up on water (iced tea works very well too), sometimes take an OTC diuretic to help things along then, when the urge to pee becomes strong go out somewhere. To the mall, to the park, to a movie or a concert, then purposefully stay as far from a restroom as possible until I literally lose control and wet my pants. It makes for a certain air of randomness that is a lot more exciting than simply searching for the "perfect" setting then trying to force a deliberate wetting

I've done similar things at night too....sometimes I can achieve an actual sleep wetting, but also just lying there too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom, until I wet the bed and drift back to sleep....
    J

Comment

Why?

Originally posted by pathh9161
      Wow. wud love for you to be in bed with me ... lucky man you have there he just doesn't know the fun you could have. I say enjoy but try the Molicare or even Overnites. You will enjoy it more and the bed will stay dry.
      Why would I want the bed to stay dry? Yes, the mattress is protected, and yes, it just means a little more laundry than normal. Is there some OTHER reason I would want to use a diaper that I dont want to wear anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by bedwettinggirl
        Why would I want the bed to stay dry? Yes, the mattress is protected, and yes, it just means a little more laundry than normal. Is there some OTHER reason I would want to use a diaper that I dont want to wear anyway?
        My kind of girl!

Comment

Originally posted by bedwettinggirl
          Hubby complained a bit about the odor when we went to bed last night, so I told him I would wash them in the morning.
          I can't help but feel curious about the situation with your husband.
          I get the impression from your letters that he's not really into your whole bedwetting thing?
          If so, considering that you have such big, major gushers when you tank up, and you sometimes wet the bed 6 or more times through the night, and your matress protection gets thoroughly sodden, Does your hubby not get soaked as well? Or do you sleep in seperate beds?
          Of course you don't have to answer if my question is too personal.
          I guess i just wish i could be in the bed with you when you wet it so thoroughly. It would be my dream to find a partner who would do this!

Comment

Working...
          X