Does your wetting wake you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droopy
    I don't wet while asleep but wish I could.
    If you wet while awake, can you sleep once wet?

Comment

I dont really know

You see, I do wet my bed, and on those occasions when I tank up before bed, I pee all night long. After the first two major gushers that I let go there, I just go to sleep. Because I am so wet already, I have no way of knowing if I added to it during the night without waking.

Comment

Waking during night

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
        If you wake during the night and find you are wet do you get up and change or go back to sleep.
        It depends on how wet and whether I am wearing a diaper. If I wake up and am sloshing around in a really wet bed, I will probably toss a towel on the wet spot and put some dry underwear on. If I am in a wet diaper, what the heck, I will just wet it some more.

Comment

Waking during night

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
          If you wake during the night and find you are wet do you get up and change or go back to sleep.
          It depends on how wet and whether I am wearing a diaper. If I wake up and am sloshing around in a really wet bed, I will probably toss a towel on the wet spot and put some dry underwear on. If I am in a wet diaper, what the heck, I will just wet it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by bedwettinggirl
            You see, I do wet my bed, and on those occasions when I tank up before bed, I pee all night long. After the first two major gushers that I let go there, I just go to sleep. Because I am so wet already, I have no way of knowing if I added to it during the night without waking.
            You obviously don't have a problem sleeping in a wet bed then.

Comment

Working...
            X