Deliberate bed wetting causing accidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBxx
    Another bed wetting accident … congratulations, that’s good news, right?
    hmm. it's good ish. I don't mind the odd accident, but I hope I don't do it when t's not appropiate. It could be a bit embarrasing!

And my guest bed isn't stained. You can just about see it if you're looking for it in the right light but I don't think anyone will notice

Comment

Get a good mattress protector.

I bought a Full/Double un-stained "Protect-A-Bed" bonded terry protector from a thrift store on a whim. It didn't fit my queen bed, but the price was right. A couple of years later in a new relationship I got a twin over full bunk bed and it fits perfectly.

I have wet the bed with a lot of types of mattress protection, but this is the best I have ever used. While rubber sheets are great against the skin, if you flood it will spread out all over. The common line of plush topped mattress covers have to be washed at every wetting because they don't dry on their own. Dollar store plastic covers hardly last a week.

This bonded terry design absorbs and releases. Even completely soaked under a sheet it dries in 18 hours. It's a perfect solution for someone who bedwets and doesn't care to change the bedding every day anymore.

These sheets seem so common in Euroean hotels. Having one at home has reduced my laundry quite a bit.

-MP
      Last edited by monkeypee; October 4, 2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X