daytime problems as a result of deliberate bedwetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
    Congratulations on your first partial sleep wetting.You have almost reached the point of no return. Now you must think long and hard about what you are undertaking. Bedwetting should be considered as a permanent step. When I finally gave in to my bedwetting and decided to regress fully I had already made a cocious decision not to be dry at night again what ever the consequences. If you have any doubts do not go any further. Enjoy your wetting as it is and keep some level of control True you may be able to regain control at a later date but and it is a big but you may not or you may only regain partial control. I realise I am single but still hope one day I will meat someone that can accept me as I am. One thing I do know is if being a bedwetter is something you are meant to be as I certainly am then if you deny it and fight it then you will never be truly happy. I have never been so happy and contented with my life since allowing my self to be the bedwetter I was meant to be.
    thank's hewholovestobewet, I too think this can be considered as a advanced stage within the process. Yes, thinking long and hard what to undertake is what I have to do and in order to better understand why this is such a struggle/inner battled for me I have to give a bit of a insight about my desires for nappies and bedwetting: for me it is something which is not constantly present, means I have no thoughts of nappies or bedwetting for some two or three months (and put all related items on the garret whilst this time, out of sight, out of mind), when then my desire hits me batch-wise even the harder a a perioud of some days up to two weeks will follow where I hardly can think about something else, regardless wether at home or at work, this can be quite stressfull as you surely understand. After this has worn off temporally after the mentioned perioud of time, I am back into my "normal" mode whereas I am not thinking about nappies and bedwetting a second, these are ups and downs like on the stock market, what I've realised is that the frequency how much often it hits me has increased as well as the time between this occurances when my desire hits me has decreased. It goes without saying that during the time in normal mode I am neither wearing and wetting nor wanting this a bit, so there's allways a interruption in regression.

How is this with you who are into this, is your desire contantly and on the same level or have you too times where it is present and where not at all ?

I totally agree with you that one who is meant to be a bedwetter should surrender to it accordingly and just let it happen to finally find his/her inner peace and I really think I am supposed to be one, but regression with instant interruptions for sure is hard to manage, maye I cope with it anyway after at least reaching an important stage, no doubt I will keep you updated even updates could take some time...

Comment

Originally posted by alex74
      thank's hewholovestobewet, I too think this can be considered as a advanced stage within the process. Yes, thinking long and hard what to undertake is what I have to do and in order to better understand why this is such a struggle/inner battled for me I have to give a bit of a insight about my desires for nappies and bedwetting: for me it is something which is not constantly present, means I have no thoughts of nappies or bedwetting for some two or three months (and put all related items on the garret whilst this time, out of sight, out of mind), when then my desire hits me batch-wise even the harder a a perioud of some days up to two weeks will follow where I hardly can think about something else, regardless wether at home or at work, this can be quite stressfull as you surely understand. After this has worn off temporally after the mentioned perioud of time, I am back into my "normal" mode whereas I am not thinking about nappies and bedwetting a second, these are ups and downs like on the stock market, what I've realised is that the frequency how much often it hits me has increased as well as the time between this occurances when my desire hits me has decreased. It goes without saying that during the time in normal mode I am neither wearing and wetting nor wanting this a bit, so there's allways a interruption in regression.

How is this with you who are into this, is your desire contantly and on the same level or have you too times where it is present and where not at all ?

I totally agree with you that one who is meant to be a bedwetter should surrender to it accordingly and just let it happen to finally find his/her inner peace and I really think I am supposed to be one, but regression with instant interruptions for sure is hard to manage, maye I cope with it anyway after at least reaching an important stage, no doubt I will keep you updated even updates could take some time...
      I used to have periods when I didn't wet or want to be wet from time to time as a younger man but they never lasted long. Once I decided to regress fully I have never felt the urge to be dry again.

Comment

Hm my son is a bedwetter and recently started having occasional accidents in his pants during the day. I was a bedwetter too but i never had an issue like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara912
          Hm my son is a bedwetter and recently started having occasional accidents in his pants during the day. I was a bedwetter too but i never had an issue like that.
          I am a bedwetter and I too have wetting problems during the day. Has your son been checked out by a doctor or a urologist.

Comment

Working...
          X