No announcement yet.

Where have all the bedwetters gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wet my bed for real last night.The first time in a longtime.Usually I wake up and just pee in my diaper.They sometimes leak ,especially the cheap ones.Any way last night I slept thru and woke up soakingwet .i was wearing a depends so its leaking didn't surprise me.What did surprise me was how wet my bed was.There was about a four foot diameter wetness zone that was saturated.Even the the top sheets were wet. It seemed like twice as wet as usual. Maybe because I was asleep and relaxed I peed more. When I later changed my bed I discovered that there was no soaker pad under my flannel sheet . That's why things were so wet. All I had for a diaper leak was a thin flannel sheet on top of my rubber sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by droopy
      I wet my bed for real last night.The first time in a longtime.Usually I wake up and just pee in my diaper.They sometimes leak ,especially the cheap ones.Any way last night I slept thru and woke up soakingwet .i was wearing a depends so its leaking didn't surprise me.What did surprise me was how wet my bed was.There was about a four foot diameter wetness zone that was saturated.Even the the top sheets were wet. It seemed like twice as wet as usual. Maybe because I was asleep and relaxed I peed more. When I later changed my bed I discovered that there was no soaker pad under my flannel sheet . That's why things were so wet. All I had for a diaper leak was a thin flannel sheet on top of my rubber sheet.
      Congratulations, to my thinking “for real” is the best and the wetter the better.

Comment

wet again

I can count on one hand the mornings I have woken up dry. Sitting here in my wet pajamas right now.

Comment

bed wetting

Too bad but last night I woke up. My bladder pressure just gets strong and wakes me. How can I change this.

Comment

Originally posted by droopy
            Too bad but last night I woke up. My bladder pressure just gets strong and wakes me. How can I change this.
            Whenever you wake needing to pee just do it and go back to sleep. Gradually your bladder won't wake you.

Comment

5 nights in a row. That's a personal best. Each morning (or at some point during the night) I've woken up with a wet diaper, that I don't remember wetting.

I've been tracking my habits for about 4 months now, and I'm at 45% genuine wet nights for that period.

Comment

bedwetter

im still wetting nightly

Comment

Originally posted by bedwettersteve
                  im still wetting nightly
                  Me too I would be amazed if I woke up dry.

Comment

Working...
                  X