No announcement yet.

Who wet their bed last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost, want to send a big thank you to Paul and all for reviving this board. I missed it.

To the question, yep, woke wet this morning with absolutely no memory of the incident(s). It’s been ages since I had a dry night.

Comment

I actually did but I worry not in sense of the thread, I had a wet dream instead (which I have not had for ages) and I have to confess that I pretty much prefer the lovely smell and wetness of pee to the smell and sliminess of ejaculate, even a orgasm is involved, simply nothing does beat awakeking in soaking nappies after a slept trhough night…regretably that does happen close to never to me

Comment

I did not wet my bed, but wet my diaper every night while in bed.

Comment

wet in my sleep 29 out of 30 nights in April ... hoping for 100% in May

Comment

Wet my bed last nite big puddle . I just got some peelaway mattress covers put them under sheets when I peeled off top one that was soaked the next one was bone dry. Felt good to wake up wet and wow great bed protection too that doesn/t feel like an old plastic bag.

Comment

Same as my previous post, my bed is dry, sheets fresh, but my diaper is soaked and messy this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by frezzo44095 View Post
                Same as my previous post, my bed is dry, sheets fresh, but my diaper is soaked and messy this morning.
                I'm glad to see that this site/blog is starting to come back to life a bit. The "who wet the bed last night?" topic is a good way to start getting to know others. Personally, I rarely wet my bed, except when my diapers leaks with the big floods ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X