No announcement yet.

To bin or not to bin .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think probably one reason why the forum slowed down a lot over the past few years is because Fetlife has so many Daddy's girl/ageplay groups that are very active. I imagine a lot of people went on there and started posting instead.

Comment

I agree

That's what I've been thinking Annie. The groups over there are always really active, with something or other always being discussed.

The only thing that's giving me second thoughts about scrapping the whole thing, is the fact that Daddys girl is somewhere for girls to escape away from the boys!

On the other hand I have a few cool idea's I can replace Daddys girl with, but there's no room for more headings atm, and to have Daddys girl sitting here wasting space seems silly.

Comment

I suppose I personally wouldn't care one way or the other if you binned the forum. However, I implore you not to bin the site itself. I love the DD/lg stories there, and do go back and re-read a couple from time to time. It is quite difficult to find these sorts of stories on the internet at large, yet here a significant number are compiled in one spot.

If you want to have other headings for things, perhaps make a sort of 'Etc' heading, and put DG under the drop down list with anything else you find wasting space. Or an Etc heading with DG and the new ideas. Just a friendly suggestion, though I don't know anything about web design.

Comment

Originally posted by Bambina
          Wow - There's actually someone in Florida interested in some of the stuff I'm interested in? I was thinking Florida had become a no wetting zone.

Comment

This sucks

I like the old forum better...all of it... no one po sts any pictures anymore...

Comment

Working...
            X