Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joined diaperspace... Anyone else here on there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
    I think that's because most of the 35+ crowd are creepers.
    Like ivy?

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
      Like ivy?
      The key work in that sentence was 'most'.

Comment

seriously?

I doubt you had nothing to do with being banned. Are you sure you didn't at all violate the Terms & Conditions or something? Nobody who runs any sort of site/forum would just ban and delete, for the fun of it. Something I'm sure you're learning, running WettingWonderland. Sure, there are people you would prefer to not have around ... but until they break the rules (violate T&C) is there really anything you can do?

Who are these "young moderators" that you speak of? Aren't all the staff there, older than you?

Maybe take off those rose colored glasses, and look at what really goes on around you! You might learn a thing or two.

Originally posted by Nikki
        I was a member of DS for nearly three years and just recently this winter I was booted with no reason. I was in one of the chatrooms when a moderator moved me to the General chat without asking me. I kept going back to the other room and I was moved back to the general room. I told the moderator to quit moving me. He told me this is where the chatters are. I said that I don't want to be in this room.
        So one day I messaged the owner and asked to have the moderators told not to move people around in the chatroom if they do not want to be. The next day I tried singing in and my account had been deleted.
        And I must say I met a few very nice friends there but to this day I have now lost contact with them all.
        The young moderators and owner cannot take constructive criticism of any kind what so ever. They delete you.
        Don't waste your time on DS.

The guy who was moderating DS chat was actually an older guy (late 30's) but with the mentality of a child. Moving people from the room they were chatting in to a different room was just a way of amusing himself. I've seen it happen to many people so your not the only one.

He caused problems on my own site, when he repeatedly made profiles of underage girls, leaving me no choice but to ban the IP address he was using.

To the joy of lots of members he has now quit DS after him and his Girlfriend (also a moderator there) split up. When I heard he was no longer around, I made a new account on DS but it was deleted within days for no reason at all.

So anyone without a DS account, your not missing much even with him gone. Seems his ex made him leave his shoes behind and has stepped in to them! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmehoffe
          I doubt you had nothing to do with being banned. Are you sure you didn't at all violate the Terms & Conditions or something? Nobody who runs any sort of site/forum would just ban and delete, for the fun of it. Something I'm sure you're learning, running WettingWonderland. Sure, there are people you would prefer to not have around ... but until they break the rules (violate T&C) is there really anything you can do?

Who are these "young moderators" that you speak of? Aren't all the staff there, older than you?

Maybe take off those rose colored glasses, and look at what really goes on around you! You might learn a thing or two.
          I'm pretty sure if you *own* the website/forum you can ban anyone you want for any reason you want, written terms and conditions be damned.

Is that the way to run a forum? Of course not. But there isn't much you can do about it.

Comment

@count

'Are you sure you didn't at all violate the Terms & Conditions or something?'

Not unless making a profile (that had no other information on it other than my name, age, country and a picture of myself) is violating the Terms & Conditions.

People are banned out of spite. We all know that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
              No. In fact, HELL NO.

DSpace is just chock full of trolls and 99% of the women on there are actually men.
              I second that. Nothing good happens there !

Comment

Very strange re bans, I usually had good experiences with the mods.

Comment

Nikki's selective amnesia?

Originally posted by Nikki

Not unless making a profile (that had no other information on it other than my name, age, country and a picture of myself) is violating the Terms & Conditions.

People are banned out of spite. We all know that.
                  Your being banned was approved and authorized at the HIGHEST level. Due to the business relationship between phone-a-mommy and wetset, you were all but untouchable and you knew it.

It was your actions, that got DSMinion_II fired from his responsibilities at DiaperSpace.
                  It was also your actions, which got you banned ... granted you didn't make it easy, but you also did most of the work.

Yes, I can admit there WAS a goal of removing you, from chat and the site as a whole. But the staff knew good and well, due to Paul's business dealings with Phone-a-Mommy, we had to get proof and evidence BEFORE we could even approach Cali about banning you. You practically banned yourself!

The irony of it ... while DiaperSpace does have fakers, creeps and a mountian of photos from people who crap their own pants ... I should thank you, for starting lil-p'nessville and giving all the troublemakers someplace else to go. Since you started this site, most of the drama that made moderation of DiaperSpace, a lot like work, died down. Lately it's just guys pretending to be girls, and some spam now and then.

Thanks Nikki!

Comment

Fact is, you guys banned anyone that so much as mentioned another site, you went to the extreme of even banning words like MSN and Skype!

When people asked questions about my own site, I didn't realize it would be a 'bannable' offense to answer them. Even if they had of come along to check it out, I really don't see the problem in people enjoying more than one site.

DS makes it's money from phoneamommy and my site was never any threat or competition to that. I realize now that the only thing threatened was your ego.

Anyways, sorry to hear that things didn't work out with you and Kath. Good luck for the future.

Comment

Can't even log on anyway?

Is anyone else able to access diaperspace anyway?

Seems to be down and has been for well over a week?

Comment

Originally posted by squeeek
                        Is anyone else able to access diaperspace anyway?

Seems to be down and has been for well over a week?
                        Who cares. DS sucks.

It was down for a while around this time last year also. I heard somewhere that they didn't pay their server bill or something.

Comment

I had a DS acct and it was a total waste of time. That site was a cesspool for creepers and dudes posing as girls. I got some of the stupidest and often time grossest messages on there. Not to mention the endless pics of people shitting themselves.

Fetlife, however, is a much better kinky-social networking site. I've made some great friends on there and I also met my boyfriend/Daddy on there.

Comment

Working...
                          X