Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.

Originally posted by LilLucy
    thanks, really a lot of helpful advice, but it seems all abit more difficult compared to disposables, maybe for use at home, bulk and all this sounds discouraging for public use

disposable diapers are sure pricey, put my insurance covers part of it, so that is not such a big problem,

and so we are all for saving the planet, I dont think I can get my bf to put them on me, with pins and such, and doing it yourself seems out of the question

as far as I could see they look a lot like bath-towels, putting them in the washer in our building and on the clothline shouldnt be a problem

rubing your face in it, nappy n pilchers, thats a figure of speech ... right?
    The pins, powder and pants all add to the intimacy for me. Wifey goes to task and it makes me feel so loved.

...then things progress... and often end with that nappy on my head. But dont worry, is more than likely full of wifeys pee anyway! (work it out)... cloth nappies absorb from the *outside* too... yet another benefit!

Comment

I think its super that you can enjoy your diapers with your spouse, and seemingly in many different ways

so I have no reason to complain, my bf takes good care of my diapers, and even indulges me in my ab-play, but diapers dont have any part in our sexlife, which is a bummer cause I feel very comfy and relaxed when wearing one, and that would be a real fine state to be in for some nookie

do you diaper each other at the same time, or do you switch roles, sometimes you being the daddy, other times she being the mommy, or maybe you are more like dls and not into ab ???

but maybe that is the wrong place to ask such questions, being it a thread about nappys in public and those are more of the intimate kind ?

I'm better be careful with where I post, over at the watersports board I've been told I'm to emotional and not philosophical enough, peeing your pants is serious business for sure

there is a right place for everything

Comment

little boxes.

AB/DL... whatever...

I refuse to be put in a box (except in the name of fun)

Yes I am (we are?) very lucky but its not without compromise.

Wifey is not into nappies at all although she has worn them a few times on a special occasion. She wears plastic pants a little more often. There is no fucking way I would ever be able to dom her! (LOL at the thought)

With respect to public thing... hey, we have peed on each other in public too. Best night I can remember was cinema in the park. About 2000 people around. Wifey peed into my nappy then we had sex under a blanket. Blankets are awesome. On another night she gave me a good dose of castor oil and had me walking around our red light district in a slutty dress, dog collar and a massive nappy. I eventually noisily succumbed to the laxatives in a sex shop. A *quiet* sex shop. Man that was embarrassing.

I see that you are in germany... where from? meine mutter kommen aus hamburg. (pardon the bad german)

Maybe try getting a bongo (or similar) account... that way you can get stuff shipped to a US address that is then sent to germany. I use one here in australia with great success.

BFN.

Comment

hi, sure no one wants to be put into a drawer or get labled, usually it isnt so simple and cleancut what you are, so I totally understand

I just ment to use it as a referencepoint, just to know what we are talking about, and I dont think being a daddy means you have to be a dom as well

I dont expect to do any of the things you described with my bf any time soon , rather never
          but I think its really great that you guys are so involved in each others passions

I'm from hamburg too, and no apologie neccesary, I'm sure my english is a pain to read sometimes as well

I looked into that bongo acount thingie, but thats quite expensive and I'm on a students budget here, so I will have to do without, but my bf noticed how sad I was about it, so maybe he has something in mind

love,
          LilLucy

Comment

Working...
          X