• Show
Clear All

• Just for fun Poll

Just for fun a poll on kink interests.
    Has to be Wet
    53.85%
    Has to be Messy
    38.46%
    Lets leave a puddle on the ground or water the grass..
    30.77%
    Lets Eat food/drink off/out your/my body!
    7.69%
    Drop a brown load.. in your clothes, on the floor or on me..
    46.15%
    Wet pants
    53.85%
    Wet underwear
    53.85%
    Wet sheets
    30.77%
    A mouth makes a nice bathroom too.. come and relax on it..
    15.38%
    Your/My body is the canvas and a bathroom, lets make art!
    23.08%

Interesting poll, thanks for making it!

Comment

Nice poll.

Comment

Interesting that the highest votes are on wetting and wetting pants more than wetting underwear.. followed by the brown load in top 3 votes.

I am working on a really long story that tries to tick all those boxes at the moment, lots of wetting, and lots of brown scenarios too.. first story with entire sections on panty poop; wish me luck!

Reading descriptions on Naughty Puma videos has really helped for writing ideas on the brown stuff, thanks @naughty puma! (so real scat girls like to ruin their knickers, then sit in it, poke and squeeze it? Most stories by other writers usually involve totally unrealistic things like slaves sucking the brown stuff down like it is caviar at a democrat party function - ye not gunna write that! I usually like my kinky sex without a trip to the hospital to get my stomach pumped afterwards thanks!)

i've also added a lot of pee licking (sorry i know only a few of you like that, but its really my thing.. oral sex on urinating girls - message me girls if you want a guy to do that to you J/K ) and a LOT of wetting, including an entire scenario where a female character deliberately stretches her urethra so she is no longer physically even capable of stopping herself wetting her knickers, and then immediately goes out like that in a short dress all the time.
        Last edited by Enkil; January 5, 2023, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X