Youtube links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/QTG8WYSR8Jo
    Mom shits herself in her car with her 2 daughters.
    I thought this one was pretty good. Nice fixed camera, and it's long so there's lots of great reactions.

Comment

• Thanks for posting. The reactions are great. Great acting too, as this is a prank. Watch from 24:40. She licks her fingers and tells it's icing.

Originally posted by davidboy21 View Post
      https://youtu.be/QTG8WYSR8Jo
      Mom shits herself in her car with her 2 daughters.
      I thought this one was pretty good. Nice fixed camera, and it's long so there's lots of great reactions.

Comment

• BOOKED MY FIRST COMMERCIAL!! Julie Nolke

youtube.com/watch?v=yDYLGstsqT0

skit about a nervous actress filming her first commercial at 1:40 she farts and then whispers that she needs to go to the bathoom to make sure it was a fart...........whole sketch is good to with her nervousness

Comment

• 저기요 제가 먼저 왔거든요? 아악! | 급똥

two cute korean woman have to poo and they fight over a bathroom. nice accident sounds when they lose it in their pants

youtube.com/watch?v=EsiOFdBYcLw

the auto translate isn't working for me..................does anyoe know whatthey say leading up to the farting and then afterwards?

Comment

• Nice find! The one on the left sits down on the floor with her pants loaded . If only we could see the walk of shame afterwards... Subs don't work for me either.

Originally posted by M_F View Post
            저기요 제가 먼저 왔거든요? 아악! | 급똥

two cute korean woman have to poo and they fight over a bathroom. nice accident sounds when they lose it in their pants

youtube.com/watch?v=EsiOFdBYcLw

the auto translate isn't working for me..................does anyoe know whatthey say leading up to the farting and then afterwards?

Comment

• yeah id like a walk of shame too

looks like the one ont he left shit herself first and then made the second girl shit her pants out of spite.........wish i knew what they saying.

another one cute korean woman running for a toilet but cant get there in time

youtube.com/watch?v=JLHhT0Gx1cY
              20층까지 걸어 올라가야 한다고?! | 급똥

Comment

• Story telling: At work. She nearly made it, but it all went in her pants. Note the tanktop with 'Baby' on it....

h**ps://youtu.be/92xiqcvYrNo

Comment

• from China........very cute young woman needs to shit while in an elevator.....a lot of squirming and she ends up shitting herself att he front door.

youtube.com/watch?v=w41K7vSkyRU

Comment

• Great find. I think it's a prank, but nevertheless, nice woman, nice acting. This is from the auto translate:

When my girlfriend was in a hurry to go to the toilet, and there was no toilet nearby, she held it in and ran all the way, and solved the problem on the spot when she got to the door of the house # Summer Weather Drama #Who is Acting My Summer Vacation # Must watch the end # Wan Wan Unexpected # Reverse change

This is the auto translated reaction:

Very good acting, very suitable for this type of drama

chinese woman goes in her panties probably prank.jpg

Originally posted by M_F View Post
                    from China........very cute young woman needs to shit while in an elevator.....a lot of squirming and she ends up shitting herself att he front door.

youtube.com/watch?v=w41K7vSkyRU

Comment

• Originally posted by dalton View Post
                      Great find. I think it's a prank, but nevertheless, nice woman, nice acting. This is from the auto translate:

When my girlfriend was in a hurry to go to the toilet, and there was no toilet nearby, she held it in and ran all the way, and solved the problem on the spot when she got to the door of the house # Summer Weather Drama #Who is Acting My Summer Vacation # Must watch the end # Wan Wan Unexpected # Reverse change

This is the auto translated reaction:

Very good acting, very suitable for this type of drama

chinese woman goes in her panties probably prank.jpg

yeah i think this channel does a lot of stage things like this.........but the woman is very cute and her acting and squirming is very good

here are two more from the channel with poop desperation and accidents

she is given a laxative and is desperate and poops in the bathroom a lot and then in a car she shits herself and takes her boyfriends pants to cover herself
                      youtube.com/watch?v=VFzLyiva0vo

she accidentally eats something that makes her need to shit but all the bathrooms are closed. she is about to shit in a field but there is someone there so she stopps pulling her pants down and its implied she poops her pants in a field
                      youtube.com/watch?v=-UD2F__W4zs

Comment

• Overweight woman poops her pants includes moaning, bulge and walk of shame

Rare video.

h**ps://youtu.be/rMqfiPGcnRs?si=dCs7LVsDmPzSXBXp

overweight woman poops her pants includes moaning bulge and walk of shame _01.jpg
                        overweight woman poops her pants includes moaning bulge and walk of shame _02.jpg
                        Last edited by dalton; January 2, 2024, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Story telling. She drives to the doctor because she pooped her pants at night. Old, but new to me.

h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGB6tF803A

Comment

• Korean channel has a lot of desp/accident videos.....this one is best so far ........ korean lady in tight yoga pants tries to walk up the stairs to her home while needing to take a shit.......remake of a similar video youtube.com/watch?v=y8kOeJBhkcs

Comment

Working...
                            X