No announcement yet.

Concert stage pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the good detective work KerChunk. To be that close with the way the lighting was is probably the best we can get. I doubt most people would have even known what she was up to unless they were also pee lovers.. (Cuz we are always looking for these cherished moments)

Comment

Yeah, that just might be all we'll ever see. I doubt we'll find any video of her peeing at the show in Mesa Arizona, since it sounds like she didn't do it on stage, but actually out in the lawn:

“I got offstage in the big grass area, and got next to some bros that were sitting down…and pissed next to them without taking off anything. I just felt better that way,” she commented, adding that “I hate when people sit down [during shows], it’s so rude!”

So, that may be one way to get her back into peeing during concerts--let's all crash one of her shows and just sit down. But anyway I doubt that any of the "bros" even noticed what was going on, let alone filmed it.

I also don't know that we'll find video of her "rage pissing" in Mexico City last year. Considering that's the band's hometown, there are lots of videos from different events in that city. Maybe if I can figure out the name of the "French-Chillean singer" that torqued her off...

She certainly seems interesting. She has this whole Riot Grrrl persona on stage, dressing like June Cleaver in a house frock yet covered in blood and throwing around pig's heads and whatnot; but offstage she's supposedly very quiet, reserved, and in disbelief that anyone is interested in what she's doing. And I admit that I really am not that interested in what she's doing until she popped a squat and bragged about it (OK, it's not really my kind of music, though the fact she peed during a song called "The Leibniz Language" just might be the thing to make calculus an aphrodisiac in my life.)

I dunno, seems like Wet Set should give her a call, tell her they want to do a full-up spread on her, complete with photo shoot. Win-win for everyone. She gets a new fan base in the wetting community, and Wet Set gets some mainstream exposure to a band that apparently some people have actually heard of (unlike Cat Chaser).

Comment

teri pees on stage

Originally posted by Ker Chunk
        Ah, here it is. Shot by the world's fucking stupidest camera man, who had a front-row seat feet away from her, and couldn't figure out where the action was to point his camera. God damn it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&h...&v=lfoNdjARzI8

Still pretty hot though. The fun starts around the 3:40 mark, and, if you go frame-by-frame, you can see her stream in one shot thanks to some guy with a flash camera that momentarily lights the stage. You can also clearly see the huge puddle, and, yes, then she starts stomping away in it, splashing it everywhere, before wandering off somewhere, slipping down probably because her feet are wet, then crawling up a light tower where you get some in-the-distant, too-dark shots of her soaking ass. And none of that mamby-pampy carpet scrap stuff that Cat Chaser used to do; she pissed all over wires and equipment. Electrical shorts be damned.

So, you're welcome, world; I spent hours searching both the 'net and the ever-awful YouTube for this. And no doubt if she saw this here she would tell us we're exactly the kind of patriarchal objectifiers of women she seeks to expose and debase through her conscious-raising performances of feminine empowerment. Oh well.
        I did as explained above. watching video frame by frame. I do not see the stream during a flash camera. damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by misonadfrara
          I did as explained above. watching video frame by frame. I do not see the stream during a flash camera. damn it!
          Yeah, it's weak, what little there is to see. The best shot would have been a frame at 3:39, when she actually had her skirt lifted up, was looking down at herself, and presumably going full-force, just as a flash went off. But Mr. Camera Douche had his aim politely trained above her waist. Thanks, dude.

Probably the best shot is a camera flash during the 3:47 mark, that at least proves she's doing the deed. Maybe later I'll take a screenshot and upload it in on the photoboard. This is literally like, one frame that's illuminated, so you need a program that gives you good control of the playback. Quicktime works fine for me. I doubt that piece of shit Flash player that Youtube uses gives that level of control. You'll have to download the movie using a tool like Download Helper to your local machine.

Mostly though we just have to be satisfied with that "naughty girl" look on her face as she's doing it, and the well-illuminated giant puddle we see afterwards all over the floor that she then stomps around in. (In photos I found on Flickr, it appears they wound up putting towels all over the stage later in the set, LOL).

Comment

We can always want more. But it is extremely hot to know we are watching this girl while she is really peeing herself - she is wearing shorts! How she must have felt: Standing there, legs spread, and deliberately letting go in her pants...
            And she had to go, judging from the puddle she produced.
            She did not even avoid showing her peed-in shorts later (climbing up). The clip is not good enough, however, to show the pee-discoloured parts.

Comment

Originally posted by misonadfrara
              Dude... why the fuck are you resurrecting a thread from NOVEMBER?

Comment

Working...
              X