Whats going on with all the SPAM!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterP
    Why is there such a negative reaction to having another moderator in different time zone? This is a common practice for these reasons as well as many others.
    He's just trollin' trying to stir up a fight... that's all he does.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
      He's just trollin' trying to stir up a fight... that's all he does.
      And you think the whole world should cow down to the american way and I don't. I am English and more proud of my country than you are of yours. Don't forget - all the white people in your country are descended from us English.

The thing about you is - You call me a troll and you don't even see how much of a troll you can be at times. That's because your american.
      Last edited by KingPlant; January 17, 2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingPlant
        That's because your american.
        Oh, the irony.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up? Not one person on this board, from England, Australia, the States, Brazil, or anywhere else likes you. You are a whiny bitch, and just because you provided a "service" to people you think that entitled you with the right to be so. Maybe you should get back on the meds, whacko.
        Last edited by bwetfan; January 17, 2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

And you think the whole world should cow down to the american way and I don't. I am English and more proud of my country than you are of yours. Don't forget - all the white people in your country are descended from us English.

The thing about you is - You call me a troll and you don't even see how much of a troll you can be at times. That's because your american.
          What does patriotism have to do with anything!? How could you possibly know who is more proud of their country? Who are you to say one's level of commitment to their country is lesser than yours....regardless of perspective.

A very logical solution was presented. Why are you turning it into Americans are bastard children of England? Maybe (eventual) Americans left for a reason… Further, it has no bearing on the matter…now that is rubbish.

What does this say about your character? Are you the representative of England to be all high and mighty with your criticisms and contempt?

Just because you raise issue with KingPlant (regardless of reasons), you can’t just lump all Americans together. How narrow is the sight of your looking glass?

I think it is fair for you to look at your posts and truly be objective and examine your statements and reflect. If you still can’t see the err of your ways, then you’re a lost soul without grounding and no logical sense of being.

I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong…are you?

Comment

You have been hated for some of your posts in the past so you have no room to talk.

I got banned, not for what I said, but who I was... BIG difference
            lol, indeed, you got banned for being an asshole (one only has to read your dumb comment about America and England to see that). I have simply had some disagree with what I say, never been banned, so as you declare: BIG difference!

To the topic - I think bringing countries in not really helpful - suspect if they actually looked to see who visits and when, it probably varies from day to day and hour to hour as people don't have a Wetset hour in their schedule, or is anyone really that sad?

Just a harder registration process and deletion of flagged posts when mods are next around - simple really.

Comment

The world doesn't revolve around america. In fact some people don't like america.
              True, lots of people in this world don't like America, or Americans.
              I have yet to lose any sleep over it.
              Vic

Comment

America is ok, but I don't like Spamericans.

Comment

And the onslaught continues.

You guys are going to have to kick security up a notch or this new board will be exactly like the old one.

Comment

At least this time, no innocent topic was killed in the spring of its life.
                    This topic was near-dead to begin with.

Comment

relax

I think you ask need to get laid and fucking relax. How about if a member who has been a member, in good standing, posts regularly, and been a member fire many years, regardless of time zone, could have limited, or full moderator responsibilities. If at that time said powers become abused, then revoke them.

Comment

He's not going to answer back rcr293--he's been banned. And good riddance, too. This board is so much better than sinking to nationalistic sabre rattling. Who gives a fuck what country we're from? At this board, that shit is secondary to our fetishes.

Back to the original topic, if you thought those two or three SPAM posts were bad, you should've seen the daily barrage of spam on the old board. Just take a look at the archives and you'll see that we have it much better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scatman
                          He's not going to answer back rcr293--he's been banned. And good riddance, too. This board is so much better than sinking to nationalistic sabre rattling. Who gives a fuck what country we're from? At this board, that shit is secondary to our fetishes.

Back to the original topic, if you thought those two or three SPAM posts were bad, you should've seen the daily barrage of spam on the old board. Just take a look at the archives and you'll see that we have it much better now.
                          errr two or three posts...... try 40-50 that I flagged in the last week!! One account that was responsible had 30 posts all on its own! Thats why I posted to try and see why the sudden influx of crap.

Comment

Umm ... no

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                            And the onslaught continues.

You guys are going to have to kick security up a notch or this new board will be exactly like the old one.

THIS board will NEVER be like the old one! The old board was vibrant and active ... this one ... well ... isn't.

BTW, suggesting that THIS board have another mod is a waste of time. Back on the old board there were a number of people, myself included, who offered their services FREE OF CHARGE to help moderate the boards and they didn't want it. Instead they gave us this format which quickly killed the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by NJDiaperGuy81
                              THIS board will NEVER be like the old one! The old board was vibrant and active ... this one ... well ... isn't.

BTW, suggesting that THIS board have another mod is a waste of time. Back on the old board there were a number of people, myself included, who offered their services FREE OF CHARGE to help moderate the boards and they didn't want it. Instead they gave us this format which quickly killed the boards.
                              The old board consisted of spam, abuse and the occasional decent post, so... exactly like this board.

People always talk about the good old days but it's bullshit, there were no good old days, the old board had at least as much of the assholes, the spam and the crap posts as this place.

I wouldn't say this is any improvement, but neither is it any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
                                I wouldn't say this is any improvement, but neither is it any worse.
                                What we can say, is that it is definitely more pink.

Comment

Working...
                                X