No announcement yet.

t.v program....wipe out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of face does she make when she pees? What was she wearing? Did she just stand there and let go? Maybe she's one of us

Comment

It was a bit hard to make out her face...they all gathered together for a group huddle/hug at her request and when we next see her, she has already peed her pants - presumably during that huddle (for cover, perhaps)? She also said she no longer wanted to attempt the stunt she was about to do, but went ahead and did it anyway, good on her.

Doesn't seem like she's one of us, per say...just someone who doesn't know how to plan properly...LOL

Comment

Can someone upload a clip of it? I can't get the thing working.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi
          Can someone upload a clip of it? I can't get the thing working.
          Yeah I second this. Don't want to try the proxy thing, knowing my luck I'd end up destroying my laptop.

Comment

Ok, just found it on torrents. There are no seeders at the moment so it's going very slowly. If I manage to get it I'll upload it somewhere. It's Season 5 Episode 12 (I think) if anyone else wants to try.

Comment

I downloaded Wipeout Season 5 Episode 12 (torrent), but can't find the scene. It isn't at 17:45.
              Can no one help us outsite the US? Hey, this is an aussie board I've been capturing and sharing scenes with this community since 1999 I think.

... Please please, please ... help us

Comment

It was actually episode 13.

Here is a cropped version:
                http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygxazr

Comment

Yes sorry it was 13, my mistake. I only realised after watching the fucker.

Apologies for any unsuccesful masturbation sessions.

Comment

Thanks Wes.

You can see the patch on her pale blue shorts at 00:39.

I'm still wondering how people can watch a show like this for almost 45 minutes. Well I can't and I stick to the cropped version

Comment

Originally posted by dalton

You can see the patch on her pale blue shorts at 00:39.
                      Watch her at 00:45/46! Standing there having done her misdeed ;-)

Must be nice to be really desperate and pee oneself surrounded by folks who comment on it with applause.

Comment

Originally posted by dalton
                        Thanks Wes.
                        You're welcome.

Comment

just go to abc.com and search for the program "wipeout" It should be the one from 7/17/2012. you will have to watch the entire clip though.

Comment

Originally posted by cupper
                            just go to abc.com and search for the program "wipeout" It should be the one from 7/17/2012. you will have to watch the entire clip though.
                            The problem was that ABC can only be watched using an IP address from the U.S.

Comment

* Proxy Info *

Originally posted by Mr Jameson
                              Yeah I second this. Don't want to try the proxy thing, knowing my luck I'd end up destroying my laptop.
                              There are sites like:

http://hidemyass.com/

...which allow you to surf through them - they may work.

I searched google for "in browser proxy" and it came up with loads.

I haven't had time to try it myself but if you have a spare couple of minutes it may be worth it for future reference.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                              X