Update on great Aussie athlete Jessica Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on great Aussie athlete Jessica Hull

She's still a great athlete and still pees in her pants. Jessica Hull just after competing in the women's 1500m race at the Birmingham Diamond League on May 12, 2022 in Birmingham, England. She finished second. There are videos of this race on YouTube, but the camera focuses on the winner, so there's not much to see.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2J9B3E0/bi...ws-2J9B3E0.jpg

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2J9801R/at...on-2J9801R.jpg

Jessica hull also set the Australian mile record on July 2, 2022 in SW Portland. There is video evidence, but I couldn't find HQ images of the event yet:

h**ps://youtu.be/ljh8OHMPSIM?t=1008

h**ps://youtu.be/7kA3xso8Flo?t=25

jessica hull sets australian mile record july 2 in sw portland_01.jpg
    jessica hull sets australian mile record july 2 in sw portland_03.jpg
    jessica hull sets australian mile record july 2 in sw portland_04.jpg
    Attached Files

Dalton, thank you very much for posting. Other than her, I've never seen a runner who pees her pants in EVERY RACE! She has to be one of us!

Comment

I just realized: times have changed. When I was young, people did not yet have Internet at home and there were no flat-screens yet. When I was watching women's athletics, sitting before a huge and heavy TV-set, staring at the women's tight athletics shorts, I could only dream of seeing anything like we see now so often.

Amazing, when you think about it... Thank you Internet developers!

Comment

Originally posted by dalton View Post
        h**ps://youtu.be/ljh8OHMPSIM?t=1008
        h**ps://youtu.be/7kA3xso8Flo?t=25
        Just watched these two videoclips... you added time links towards somewhere in the videos, but isn't it even more interesting to see the beginnings as well... before the race she is indeed completely dry!
        So during the race it really happens.

Comment

Jessica is one sexy girl, for sure!

Comment

Here's a bunch of photos at the World Championships in Oregon this week, something like 33 listed at the moment:

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos...ncy=last30days

Comment

When I wet while running, I run faster. If I mess while running, Usain Bolt can't catch me.

Comment

Great find. She's a great athlete. I think she has set 7 Australian records. Check out her legs too. On some of the pics she is simply going in her pants. This makes me wonder if she pees her pants when she's not running, and if she wears pads, diapers or plastic pants under her jeans or skirt, or perhaps in bed.

jessica hull_041.jpg

Originally posted by xxxxx View Post
                Here's a bunch of photos at the World Championships in Oregon this week, something like 33 listed at the moment:

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos...ncy=last30days
                Last edited by dalton; July 20, 2022, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Jessica's heat and semi final race's at the world championships were great viewing, especially viewed in HD, in the heat there was a slomo closeup of her heading for the finish line with clear view's of pee splashing down and she was followed up the stairs off the track by the camera showing her glistening wet legs when all the other athletes were dry, in the semi she let loose near the middle of the race with good views of wetness in slomo's and after the race, didn't really feature up the front in the final so nothing to see.
                  Mad i wasn't able to record it somehow, its still available on the bbc iplayer in hd (Day1 part3 heat, Day2 part2 semi) for uk viewers, don't know if there is any high quality catch up services in other parts of the world because unfortunately the ones on youtube are pretty poor.

P.S. Jessica runs today (Friday) 11.15 uk time, if she has recovered from covid.

Comment

It might be here, but you can only watch this from the UK.
                    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...m9g27-38-day-1

When you can watch it, it should be possible to capture it, using the Video Capture tool in Windows 10, which is a bit hidden:
                    https://gizmodo.com/windows-10-is-hi...ool-1719196149

Originally posted by MatMan80 View Post
                    Jessica's heat and semi final race's at the world championships were great viewing, especially viewed in HD, in the heat there was a slomo closeup of her heading for the finish line with clear view's of pee splashing down and she was followed up the stairs off the track by the camera showing her glistening wet legs when all the other athletes were dry, in the semi she let loose near the middle of the race with good views of wetness in slomo's and after the race, didn't really feature up the front in the final so nothing to see.
                    Mad i wasn't able to record it somehow, its still available on the bbc iplayer in hd (Day1 part3 heat, Day2 part2 semi) for uk viewers, don't know if there is any high quality catch up services in other parts of the world because unfortunately the ones on youtube are pretty poor.

P.S. Jessica runs today (Friday) 11.15 uk time, if she has recovered from covid.

Comment

Originally posted by dalton View Post
                      I just realized: times have changed. When I was young, people did not yet have Internet at home and there were no flat-screens yet. When I was watching women's athletics, sitting before a huge and heavy TV-set, staring at the women's tight athletics shorts, I could only dream of seeing anything like we see now so often.

Amazing, when you think about it... Thank you Internet developers!
                      Thank you, Al Gore, for inventing the internet!

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I found a higher resolution version of that photo. Love it! Exhibit A in the case "Miss Hull pees her pants"

Clear pee stain, wet streaks down her legs and you can even see where it splashed back up onto her bum...

Guilty as charged, Your Honour!

hull1.jpg

Comment

Awesome pic, xxxxx!

Comment

AUSPRAYLIA would have been the approriate text on het shorts

Comment

Working...
                              X