No announcement yet.

Victoria's Secret. Wink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like pubic hair. I can stand it if it is neatly trimmed but to those of you who like it, do you like the smell of it when it is housing a days worth of sweat? How about when it gets in your mouth and you cannot get it out. I shave myself too. I don't need to hear Saturday Night Fever when I take my pants off so keeping the southern afro in control is as important as a woman keeping clean. Clean is clean fellas, and just because something is clean, doesn't make it infantile. To each their own though, I do find it disgusting but I won't judge you for liking it. That would be hypocritical with having this fetish.

Comment

Pubic or shaved? I like panties and the women that pee in them.

Comment

I'm down for that. And the yellower the better!

Comment

To answer redd...

Yes, I like the smell of pubic hair that contains sweat...that is part of the excitement.

And if you're smart and don't like smelly pubes...you wash up a bit before you go to town. Sheesh...you act as though having hair makes you dirty...maybe yoiu should try taking a shower!

Comment

Can we all agree to just disagree? I didn't think it was such a crime to ask for women to groom themselves any more than it would be to ask for men to do so. We all [I assume] bathe regularly and do at least a decent job at keeping ourselves looking (and smelling!) presentable.

I tend to prefer, at the very least, a trimmed/groomed amount of pubic hair on my women. I also keep mine maintained so I don't think it's too much to be asking for my significant other to do so as well.

Getting back to the topic at hand here, we're discussing a photo and video of what appears to be a dark crotch - if someone wants to fantasize about it being her dark bush, fine. We don't really know what it is (though I'm in the camp of assuming that it's wet from something) so as such we're left to just project our fantasy onto it. No harm in sharing what we all would like it to be, IMO.

Comment

Am I not supposed to answer that? There is no need to be a donkey here, I simply explained my point of view, maybe some are right when they say nobody participates here because they are immediately flamed. Yes A hole I shower every day, maybe you live where temperatures don't get above 30 degrees but here in Florida you can be outside for five minutes after a shower and brake a sweat all over again. What is in your pants is going to sweat, hair is only going to contain that sweat. It is going to smell, I simply asked if some of you actually like it. What a jerk.

Comment

Here's a lesson in internet language.

When someone puts a SMILEY EMOTICON in front of a line...it means you are encouraged NOT to take something LITERALLY. It means that person is likely trying to be playful.

There is such a thing as showering right before you have sex...just FWIW. Or having sex IN that shower (which can be a lot of fun) if the sweat smell bothers you. But I was not actually suggesting that anyone here did not regularly shower.

So calm the heck down...what an A hole.

Comment

Last edited by Omo Rashi; December 12, 2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X