An Open Letter To Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dusty,

I understand. I get confused at times too.

Believe it or not but Georgia has just gotten pregnant. It is too bad I am not around to make a new video called "I'm Pregnant! I Need to Pee, Part 2" and release it as Patches 57.

Comment

That's Interesting

Patches ,

I have wondered if you kept contact with some of the girls . Since selling the website , Patches Place , like that of Georgia , Mela Vicktoria or that of Beth of the most recent girls . You use to film for you videos . I'm interested that you told me of Georgia's pregnancy . I do Hope she's doing very well these days . That she's married to some one who really cares about her and what she loved to do in front of the camera !That He loves Her for who she's , but , also loves the pee fetish as well too .

Just my luck ! she;s taken , darn . Would have loved to have a Golden Shower from Her one of these days from Her !
      Even peeing on my side walk . Would do wonders for me , if that could ever happen ? Though I suppose it will remain a fantasy for me to arouse myself with . In what she has given me in being a fan and a long distant friend of Hers !

Tell Her Hello , from me if you get in touch with Her again / any of my other favorite Patches Girls . You stay in touch with at present times . Including Willow ! She was great at what she had done ! Please , let Willow know she still has a fan that appreciates what she did for Patches Place back then

Thank You , for sharing that . It brings back fond memories of a time that's slowly fading into the past on what all the girls have done on Patches Place , for their pleasure ! As well as my own too ! Plus all others who enjoyed watching them all ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
      X