Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

italiani facciamoci sentire. (italians only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabato

Sono uscito nel primo pomeriggio a piedi per andare in un negozio e avevo un discreto bisogno di pisciare.
    Tornando indietro ho deciso di approfittare del fatto che la città era semieserta, visto il bel tempo probabilmente erano tutti al mare. Non mi scappava così tanto da farla uscire camminando così ho approfittato dei tre semafori rossi che ho trovato lungo il percorso.
    Durante le tre soste mi sono fatto la pipì addosso e sono arrivato a casa con una bella chiazza intorno alla patta dei pantaloni e fino a metà coscia. Anche se avevo dei pantaloncini blu scuro, alla luce del sole la pipì si vedeva abbastanza, ma come ho già detto, a parte le auto ho incrociato pochissime persone per strada e usavo il sacchetto che avevo in mano per coprire un po la zona bagnata.

Comment

Originally posted by bagnatoecontento
      Durante le tre soste mi sono fatto la pipì addosso e sono arrivato a casa con una bella chiazza intorno alla patta dei pantaloni e fino a metà coscia. Anche se avevo dei pantaloncini blu scuro, alla luce del sole la pipì si vedeva abbastanza, ma come ho già detto, a parte le auto ho incrociato pochissime persone per strada e usavo il sacchetto che avevo in mano per coprire un po la zona bagnata.
      Bravo! - mi immagino le tue sensazioni! Mi piace tanto il tuo messaggio, ma quanto mi sarebbe piaciuto se il tuo nome fosse "bagnataecontenta"!

Comment

ma ci sono italiani qui?

Mi fate sentire solo e se non sapessi che in tutto il mondo ci sono migliaia di persone come me mi sentirei anche pazzo.
        So che ci sono anche in Italia appassionati di wetting e non pochi. In una chat di incontri nel giro di qualche mese ne ho trovato piú di uno e non è stato difficile stanarli.
        É bastato entrare in argomento "episodi imbarazzanti" e raccontare di quelle volte che, involontariamente, mi sono fatto la pipí addosso in etá adolescenziale/adulta.
        In base alle loro reazioni si capisce se sono dei nostri o meno.

Comment

Since we're blabbering nicely in English, in an Italian thread, in between posts about a completely different topic, let me just say that I agree with Omo Rashi.

I wouldn't go as far as taking a dictionary, but I have seen threads in Dutch on other boards. While I don't think my language is particularly suited this kind of topics, at the very least it sounds very interesting in Dutch.

In my opinion, it's no problem to have topics in other languages, but you have to keep a few things in mind. First, people will feel excluded (like Liesje) or at least curious (like me ). It is probably a good idea to at least describe what the topic is about (in English) and if possible, give some (automated) translations as a courtesy. The second thing to keep in mind is that the forum staff will probably not like it, as it is a lot of work to moderate topics that are written in an unknown language.

Oh and for the on-topic part of this post, have some Google translations:

bagnatoecontento
          I went out in the early afternoon on foot to go to a store and I had a decent need to piss.
          Way back I decided to take advantage of the fact that the city was semieserta, since the weather is nice they were probably all at sea. I do not run away so much to get her out walking so I took advantage of the three red lights that I found along the way.
          During the three stops I peed on him and I came home with a nice patch around the crotch and up to mid-thigh. Even though I had shorts dark blue, the sunlight could be seen pee enough, but as I said, apart from the car I met very few people on the street and I used the bag in my hand a bit to cover the wet area.
          Omo Rashi
          Bravo! - I imagine your feelings! I really like your post, but as I would have liked if your name was "bagnataecontenta"!
          (I guess Omo Rashi wishes that he was female)

bagnatoecontento
          You make me feel alone and if I did not know that throughout the world there are thousands of people like me I would feel too crazy.
          I know that in Italy there are also fans of wetting and not a few. In a chat meetings in the space of a few months I found a number of them and it was not difficult to flush them out.
          It is enough to broach the subject "embarrassing incidents" and to tell of those times that, unintentionally, I peed on him age in adolescent / adult.
          Based on their reactions if they understand of our or not.

Comment

Bravo! - I imagine your feelings! I really like your post, but how much would I have liked it if your name were "bagnataecontenta"! ( - which is indeed the female form of "bagnatoecontento", so Drying's guess was correct!)

Comment

Only english here?

Ok .....bye bye.

Mi pare che quì chi non sa scrivere in inglese non è gradito, cercherò qualche altro sito.

Comment

Originally posted by bagnatoecontento
                Ok .....bye bye.

Mi pare che quì chi non sa scrivere in inglese non è gradito, cercherò qualche altro sito.
                Ma perché? Nessuno l'ha detto ultimamente.

Comment

Despite the title of this forum, most members don't want to read about guys peeing their pants. Like you said, the reception might have been warmer if the author had picked bagnatoecontenta as a nom de plume.

Comment

Working...
                  X