Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOre wetting than we think?? (topic for discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
    This is quite common. All you have to do is watch the coverage of elite triathlons and marathons, and you will see signs of it or the actual act during almost every one.
    Only problem is i cannot find those footages ever... Somebody else found coverages before? Please post links then

Comment

Originally posted by wetty002
      Only problem is i cannot find those footages ever... Somebody else found coverages before? Please post links then
      They will usually be on main stream TV or cable, and usually on a sports channel of some sort. You won't see them constantly. Triathlons, particularly, are a seasonal event, usually Summer because of the swimming involved. I've never seen anything like Youtubes of them, so I don't think it's likely you'll see much of this online.

Comment

While googling I found this, which some of you might enjoy for a laugh. It's just to show how acceptable need-peeing is in some sports...

http://www.spreadshirt.com/triathlon...C26391258PA255

Comment

Originally posted by waldenpond
          While googling I found this, which some of you might enjoy for a laugh. It's just to show how acceptable need-peeing is in some sports...

http://www.spreadshirt.com/triathlon...C26391258PA255
          Yep, it's as common as mud. It's like that saying about wetsuits, there's two types of people, those that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it. It's the same with triathlon, at least at the elite level. Those guys and girls don't stop for anything and they drink soooo much more water than average people.

There's even a rule of thumb for hydration - drink enough before the start of a race to have to pee during the bike leg.

Comment

Y/T of girls peeing during workouts!

Okay, the title is a little misleading because it does not show the actual peeing but it is an interview style clip of girls confessing to peeing regularly during exercises:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yoa6VxCdr4

You may also find some interesting clips in the video suggestions that come with this video interview.

Comment

A good clip

Patches ,

This would have been a better clip . Had they used a young woman . instead of a guy . To ask all those girls that question . Had it been a young woman doing the asking & interviewing . I think more women would have responded . It was afyer the the woman Gyno ,
              { [ sorry for the term used } , spoke up . Yjat the guy was in a losing battle in finding the right answers from the women He was asking .
              I have always believe in a woman asking questions of a young woman of any type of questions asked . To be more relaxed in talking more freely . Than tha of if a man had asked the same questions of them.
              This also applies to how mot girls feel more relaces at being filmed . Though that'a different subject altogether .
              Just my thoughts . I liked it anyays
              Thank You , in sharing that

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
              X