No announcement yet.

A bit of a rambling story/ question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see you return Kayleigh. Sorry to hear you are single, while it is likely for the better, it's always a period of reflection and sadness in the aftermath. e-hugs from afar and fingers crossed life will be buzzing with fun and laughter again if not already

It's wonderful to see another female here that wants to be active. There's a couple of us guys that have shared the odd real life experience, but female stories are much more exciting than us guys telling ours lol

Loved your first post in 2014 (just read it - thank you!!). I can so relate. I don't talk about my life experience personally because I reckon nobody wants to hear it anyway - as you say it is private and secret - but we have a similar interests that started when young. I've only shared here about a few of the times when a female has indulged me or I've witnessed an actual accident.

I can remember at 5 years old going to the toilet and rolling out heaps of loo paper and doubling it back a few times to make it thicker, poking a hole through for my willy, then holding it under me like a diaper and just going in that paper cradle. No idea why I ever did that, but I liked it, liked the warm feeling... and nobody ever knew.

When I first started at school, I was sitting in the big assembly - it was terribly formal looking and I was busting for the loo and too scared to put my hand up as all the teachers looked like giants to me sitting on the floor.... eventually I could hold it no more and a teacher noticed when my warm pee puddle got so large it was stretching into the kids around me lol

I've tried motel rooms with extra towels... learned it takes more than 3 towels to keep a sheet and mattress dry haha... oops. It is also almost impossible for me to wet the bed asleep. It has to be deliberate.... and I haven't wet the bed for a few years... though would happily do it again as it feels great.... apart from the clean up.... same with a poop accident - feels great doing it but the clean up sucks lol.

Love to hear more stories, accidental or deliberate fun
    Last edited by Bazman; August 13, 2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys you are all lovely x

Comment

Just curious. You mention bedwetting. Have you ever peed your pants? I'm talking like jeans,not just panties.

Comment

Yes on many occasions x

Comment

Originally posted by kaylzt
            Yes on many occasions x

Awesome, would love to hear some of your stories

Comment

Hi and welcome back, Kayleigh. I look forward to seeing you around and hearing about your experiences.

Comment

Kayleigh

Welcome back its good to see you here again

Comment

How nice kaylzt to know your story, you can't imagine how happy I am to know that I'm not the only one this has happened to. I've wet my bed since I was 7 years old and I haven't stopped doing it. I have my partner too, but I prefer to do these things when I'm alone. I don't like to take this fantasy to the sexual part, but I enjoy feeling like a girl again. I hope you are well and that you continue to enjoy these things in a healthy way.

Comment

Working...
                  X