No announcement yet.

A Long Time Ago, On a Forum Far Far Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes indeed, I remember you from the old days mate. Welcome back sir! All we need now is Napoleon to make a comeback with his posts of Hank Marvin and other members of the band! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
      We all miss Napoleon from the old days, don't we?
      Ah, how could we forget?! Every shadow a wetting, every reflection a puddle of pee.

Comment

Thanks AT!!! Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to indulge in my old ways…somewhat small town with a lot of people i work with, and not much privacy, but I'll be sharing a little when I can

Comment

Lloyd, Omo Rashi…Napoleon was a riot!!! I loved the guy's eternal optimism and hope! I once posted a picture of the Earth from space, and said that if you look close, you can see a wet spot on Brittany's jeans!

Comment

Lloyd, Omo Rashi…Napoleon was a riot!!! I loved the guy's eternal optimism and hope! I once posted a picture of the Earth from space, and said that if you look close, you can see a wet spot on Brittany's jeans!

Comment

He kept the board entertained for months on shadows of that girls crutch!

Comment

Originally posted by Lionheart
                Yes, he was entertaining.

I would always check out all of his posts, you never know when he might find something. But sadly, I don't think he ever did...

Comment

Lionheart

Great to see you here again!

A lot of the old crew are still here...

LM

Comment

I once posted a picture of the Earth from space, and said that if you look close, you can see a wet spot on Brittany's jeans!
                    Most of us call it "the Pacific Ocean."

Comment

Welcome back Lionheart.

Poor old Napoleon got a bad press, but he did come up with a couple of interesting looking Britney pics.

It's a shame that his obsession with her went way beyond creepy though!

Comment

I'm another lurker from those "good old days". Welcome back Lionheart.

Comment

Working...
                        X