No announcement yet.

First time experiencing this fetish in real life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone has sexual fantasies. Finding someone to share yours makes for a great sex life, but, like Doom219 pointed out, it takes more than sex to develop a lasting relationship. Here's hoping you and your new-found gal have lots in common.

Comment

I have a lovely female friend with whom I have recently developed a sexual relationship. She's willing to try almost anything to please me (awww) and has peed on me while we're both naked but finds it quite difficult to let go.

She's willing to wet, but finds it impossible! She says she has to feel the sensation of air on her nether regions or it won't work. Still, I'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by overquitethereyet
        wow it has been a while and man a lot has for sure happened since.

I met this one sorority girl.... 24 years old blond hair blue eyes. Very girly and first time trying this fetish about 3 months ago. I somehow convinced her to try it the first time and while I can't say she has a blast doing it but she has since done it many times with me. Usually I have her either standing and bending over and peeing her panties or lie on her back with knees pulled to her chest and pee her panties. It's great and from the outside you'd never ever guess that something she would be willing to do. I think this should be an encouraging indication that there are many girls out there who are not abash about giving this fetish a shot.
        You're very obsessed. I'd suggest you try to chill out about it a bit. We all love wet panties here, but life is about so much more. Take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by apemantus2001
          You're very obsessed. I'd suggest you try to chill out about it a bit. We all love wet panties here, but life is about so much more. Take a chill pill.
          We're all obsessed. That's why we're here!

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
            We're all obsessed. That's why we're here!
            Well said, Percival! I almost posted a message to apemantus2001 warning that we should not use this forum to attack one another but then I resisted that urge because his comment did not rise to the level of an attack. I considered his comment as just a poor choice of words.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
              Well said, Percival! I almost posted a message to apemantus2001 warning that we should not use this forum to attack one another but then I resisted that urge because his comment did not rise to the level of an attack. I considered his comment as just a poor choice of words.
              It's not the first attack post of his.

Comment

Originally posted by apemantus2001

I don't see how my post was in anyway "obsessed".... I was simply updating the current situation of my life in this fetish. I guess haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by overquitethereyet
                  wow it has been a while and man a lot has for sure happened since.

I met this one sorority girl.... 24 years old blond hair blue eyes. Very girly and first time trying this fetish about 3 months ago. I somehow convinced her to try it the first time and while I can't say she has a blast doing it but she has since done it many times with me. Usually I have her either standing and bending over and peeing her panties or lie on her back with knees pulled to her chest and pee her panties. It's great and from the outside you'd never ever guess that something she would be willing to do. I think this should be an encouraging indication that there are many girls out there who are not abash about giving this fetish a shot.

Unfortunately this relationship has ended. back to the drawing board.

One thing that I am beginning to fear is that regular sex may not turn me on anymore if I do not expect this fetish to play any part in it. Last couple times I was with a girl, I couldn't get into it because all it was vanilla without this kink. Does this afflict anyone else here?

Comment

Working...
                  X