Anne Hathaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Percival
    The yellow tinge could be the light or just a bit of image manipulation. Look at the sea around her - there are yellowish highlights. Of course more water would flow from there - it's the lowest point of the bikini. There's loads of water flowing down the rest of her legs too.

I'm not saying it's not real, just playing devil's advocate really.
    I personally find there are too many "Devil's Advocates" about this sort of thing. There are also a few Napoleons unfortunately, which tends to muddy the waters, somewhat. I see them as being a source of doubtful but possible material. As for the Devil's Advocates, too many of them err on the side of not accepting anything unless there's absolutely no doubt, which I believe is an unreasonable position. There is often doubt even with real wettings, particularly where there is water involved. Indeed, many women use the element of doubt to get away with peeing through bikinis etc, when people will actually prefer to believe it's just water.

I try to be as unequivocal as I can be. I don't let concepts like "likelihood" and "doubt" enter into the analysis of something like this. I also don't spend a huge amount of time on it, as it's just not worth it. I just use knowledge I've gathered from previous instances, and I can state I have no doubt that there is more water falling from her crotch than I would expect from the amount of water elsewhere on her skin. Unless her bikini is actually loose and has to drain, where is this water coming from? As far as I can see her bikini is NOT loose, so the water hasn't accumulated inside, it has to be continuously replaced from inside as it drains.

I've already spent way more time discussing this than it's worth. There is ample evidence that women routinely pee through their swimsuits, some of them even doing so when they're dry. The others go into the water to do it. It's not even a small stretch of the imagination to think that's probably the case here.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
      I bet the vast majority of people, from the loftiest celebrities to the lowliest of us anonymous folks, who has felt the need to pee while at the beach does it through their bathing suit while in the water. Depending on where Anne was swimming at the time, the ebb and flow of the sea could have exposed her unexpectedly while she was in mid-stream.
      I completely agree with you. I don't know why this discussion has gone on so long.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest skeptics on the Wet Set forums, and for what it's worth I think this is real. It would be very difficult (albeit not impossible) to artificially create that pee stream, and she clearly is in a "pee pose".

Anne Hathaway has come across as pretty uninhibited in interviews. I don't think she'd give a rat's ass if somebody saw (or even photographed) her taking a quick pee through her swimsuit in the ocean.

Comment

Working...
        X