No announcement yet.

New Y/T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Patches will chime in again, but I think tight jeans may push one or both of the labia minora over a gal's urethra. I know my wife sometimes thinks she's wetting her pants when nothing escapes.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
      There's no debate. I'm just teasing Lloyd. He's a big boy and can take it, and if not he can just go piss his pants. LOL
      I truly understand in yours as well asLloyd_R1's point in view . So no harm done there .
      now about Patches & her wetting her tight jeans . i have just had a thought in a way . that explains the ood way that pee flows sometimes in the fromt / at times all down the back . Due to how tight the jeans are that might determine the direction of flow . That's the answer I have been looking for , for some time now
      EXCELLENT

Dusty harold

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
        I still believe that people should state if a video contains nudity, naked peeing, or anything else which others may dislike.
        Seriously dude, the only word I can think of to describe your position is "whining". And that's in general terms. When you consider the contribution Patches has made to the community in general, and this forum in particular, how you can even consider criticizing her for anything is beyond me. In the immortal word of William Shatner: "Get a life". As far as I'm concerned, unless Patches molests a child, or endorses a member of the Bush family for president, she's beyond criticism.

And Patches, unless and until the word "Watersports" is removed from this forum's title, please continue to post naked peeing without additional labeling or warning. Or maybe "Warning: Viewing this video may cause Peevert to get a boner."
        Last edited by Peevert; March 6, 2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
          Seriously dude, the only word I can think of to describe your position is "whining". And that's in general terms. When you consider the contribution Patches has made to the community in general, and this forum in particular, how you can even consider criticizing her for anything is beyond me. In the immortal word of William Shatner: "Get a life". As far as I'm concerned, unless Patches molests a child, or endorses a member of the Bush family for president, she's beyond criticism.

And Patches, unless and until the word "Watersports" is removed from this forum's title, please continue to post naked peeing without additional labeling or warning. Or maybe "Warning: Viewing this video may cause Peevert to get a boner."
          Peevert I will always "whine" about nudity in a wetting forum. If people want to warn that there is nudity in a post, that's a different matter. This whole "problem" would be obviated by simply splitting the forum as was done with the photo forum, but since the site admin has chosen not to do that, I just assume they would prefer this sort of unpleasant exchange from time to time. Patches has already said that she could have made the post clearer which I agree with. As far as I am concerned the whole matter is finished.

Comment

Well, as long as this is a "watersports" forum, I will not be posting "warnings" about naked peeing videos. And why would you want warnings about nudity? You can see nudity at Barnes and Noble...

Comment

Well, as long as this is a "watersports" forum, I will not be posting "warnings" about naked peeing videos. And why would you want warnings about nudity? You can see nudity at Barnes and Noble...
              Because I don't like nudity! I see nothing all that wonderful about it. To me, wetting is about peeing without being nude. As for your not posting warnings about nudity or naked peeing, that's just discourteous. It's simple enough to do. "Watersports" doesn't automaticly include naked peeing - it's usually more to do with peeing on other people, which as far as I am concerned can still be done without being naked. Many of the best girl-girl videos, for instance, are done without any form of nudity.

There is no part of the name of this forum which specificly includes naked peeing or nudity. I repeat that it's a shame that Paul never split it up. Perhaps he thought that splitting it up would make one of them too small, and if it were done now, that might in fact be the case. Whatever the reason, that doesn't excuse people from putting adequate descriptions on the posts. It's quite reasonable for people to be told what they're downloading before they download it, and thereby waste their time and bandwidth.

Comment

If a peeing honey pot is that horrible a sight for you, just don't download anything that's not labeled. And take more medication. Maybe we should submit everything for ratings like movie producers do. Hmm here's some panty wetting at Walmart, that's rated G... Topless panty wetting in this video that's a PG-13, oh we have some nudity here, that's rated R... Oh no, she peed, the horror, the horror! Rate it XXX!!!

WTF !!!

Comment

If a peeing honey pot is that horrible a sight for you, just don't download anything that's not labeled. And take more medication. Maybe we should submit everything for ratings like movie producers do. Hmm here's some panty wetting at Walmart, that's rated G... Topless panty wetting in this video that's a PG-13, oh we have some nudity here, that's rated R... Oh no, she peed, the horror, the horror! Rate it XXX!!!

WTF !!!
                  Peevert, now you're just being childish. Good descriptions are reasonable. I generally don't download anything that's not appropriately described as I just don't bother wasting my time and bandwidth for something I might not want. I dl'd Patches post because I believed she had said it was wetting and I trust her taste in such things. I probably won't dl anything from you, as you would probably not describe it reasonably.

As for taking more medication, I think you should look at yourself first....

Comment

Knock it off!

@ Lloyd_R1 @ Peevert

Hey guys, at best your discussion is getting off topic and at worst, it is borderline personal attacks. Let's stay on topic and dispense with the personal recriminations.

Comment

Yes

Thanks Patches. The last few days there has been nothing at all on this or other boards but this bullshit arguing. It's getting real boring real fast.

-- AT

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                        @ Lloyd_R1 @ Peevert

Hey guys, at best your discussion is getting off topic and at worst, it is borderline personal attacks. Let's stay on topic and dispense with the personal recriminations.
                        Point taken Patches.

Comment

Originally posted by AccidentalTourist
                          Thanks Patches. The last few days there has been nothing at all on this or other boards but this bullshit arguing. It's getting real boring real fast.

-- AT
                          Agreed AT. I'm glad Patches said something. And yes, it was getting out of hand.

Sorry for my part in it.

Comment

I thought this was all kind of amusing. At least it was something besides crickets and tumbleweeds for weeks at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                              @ Lloyd_R1 @ Peevert

I both of them, and you, should knock it off and just go pee your pants.

Comment

@ Razz
                                What's wrong with Tumble Weeds . I find them rather cute and interesting lol

Comment

Working...
                                X