No announcement yet.

Anyone remembers melissa from patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just happen to have a digital copy of Patches 15... won't say where I got it from and obviously the quality isn't all that great, but it is among one of the rarer items in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by TVGuy

At the same time, I remember seeing an adult have an accident when I was a kid. It was extremely awkward, it made me feel very uncomfortable and even a bit upset. I don't know why, but it had a significant impact on me and definitely left me upset.
      It seems strange that it would upset you. I wonder was it the person's reaction to having an accident that upset you, as opposed to the actual physical experience of seeing the accident?

Comment

Originally posted by inyourpants
        It seems strange that it would upset you. I wonder was it the person's reaction to having an accident that upset you, as opposed to the actual physical experience of seeing the accident?
        I agree that it seems strange that I was so upset by it. I'm not sure why I had reacted that way. The person it happened to didn't seem that terribly distraught about it.

The reason it upset me so much I think probably has a lot to do with the way my parents raised me. I was taught to respect authority and adults. My parents were also extremely strict. I think witnessing an adult wet her pants like this was so far outside the world view I had received from my parents that it was upsetting to me.

Comment

Just found this of Melissa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1SV3UNlCc

Comment

Are You Sure

@bbbarny ,

Are you sure that's Melissa / Brie by chance . Since to me it looks more like Brie
            Who was a Favorite of mine of the earlier girls . That Patches had filmed . That Brie usually was dressed like this girl in the video .
            Plus I find it arousing to watch . As the camera focused in on her crotch of her shorts . As she wet herself really well
            Glad you had found this . That I Hope Patches will save it before Y/T police Yank it off from there .
            I do Hope Patches will tell us if it is / not .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Definitely Melissa

That is definitely Melissa. Straight mid length mid-brown hair. Brie was a bit shorter and had short dark hair.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation WT

WT You are 100% correct.... I actually have Patches 20 still and Melissa is in it many times,,, Don't remember which one that clip was from though,,,,

Comment

This is for sure melissa, thanks a lot

Comment

bbbarney: I don't recognise that particular clip either. I had about 8 Patches VHS videos and later DVDs including Melissa (and Jen, Cassidy, etc and later Brie) and don't think it is from one of those. Before it became obsolete, I captured the VHS never released on DVD to DVD but, as it had already been converted from NTSC to PAL by Patches Place / Wet Set, the quality is poor. I guess this was from one of the others I didn't have, released only on VHS and never on DVD. The clip itself is poor and has videotape artefacts, which supports that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
                      bbbarney: I don't recognise that particular clip either. I had about 8 Patches VHS videos and later DVDs including Melissa (and Jen, Cassidy, etc and later Brie) and don't think it is from one of those. Before it became obsolete, I captured the VHS never released on DVD to DVD but, as it had already been converted from NTSC to PAL by Patches Place / Wet Set, the quality is poor. I guess this was from one of the others I didn't have, released only on VHS and never on DVD. The clip itself is poor and has videotape artefacts, which supports that theory.
                      The down load versions of Patches videos . That you purchase from Wet Set. Were mostly filmed on standard V,S, tape and not the Digital video tape that Patches had upgraded to in her later videos . So some of the earlier videos were of poor quality and deemed to not be good to be transferred over to DVD . Like that of Patches #'s 30 , 43 & 45 . Which were made into DVDs by Patches Place . That can be ordered through that site .

This video that bbarny posted here . I still think it is of Brie and not melissa . Since I have all the DVDs that Brie was in along with Melissa. Melissa had short cropped black hair . That Brie had long light brown hair .. I don't wish to start a argument over this . Though I would like Patches to be the judge perhaps in deciding this , if possible I Hope

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
                        The down load versions of Patches videos . That you purchase from Wet Set. Were mostly filmed on standard V,S, tape and not the Digital video tape that Patches had upgraded to in her later videos . So some of the earlier videos were of poor quality and deemed to not be good to be transferred over to DVD . Like that of Patches #'s 30 , 43 & 45 . Which were made into DVDs by Patches Place . That can be ordered through that site .

This video that bbarny posted here . I still think it is of Brie and not melissa . Since I have all the DVDs that Brie was in along with Melissa. Melissa had short cropped black hair . That Brie had long light brown hair .. I don't wish to start a argument over this . Though I would like Patches to be the judge perhaps in deciding this , if possible I Hope

Dusty Harold
                        No, Dusty, you're confusing them. Brie always had short cropped hair in every vid I ever saw of her, and Melissa had long hair. Don't go by the hair in any case, there is enough visible of her face to determine that it's Mel, not Brie.

Comment

Still Uncertain

To all , I dn't wish to go against the majority here . Who believeds the girl in the video that bbarny had posted. Is of Melissa . Which it might be . Though as I remember of Melissa especially in Patches # 34 . Melissa had short black cropped hair in that video with Brie as the other girl wetting themselves .
                          So I will just will go with what I had just mentioned here on this post . So there is no disagreement. maybe the girl in that video that bbarny had posted here . might be Melissa . It's hard for me to determine exactly but will leaveit there as open to doubt . .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Dusty Harold,

Simply look at the Patches 30 video page on the Patches website: http://www.patches.net/videos/patches/p30.php. That video includes the model on the clip, Melissa, and was before Brie had started.

By way of comparison, you can see Brie on the description of Patches 32 at: http://www.patches.net/videos/patches/p32.php.
                            Last edited by Wet Trousers; April 27, 2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Interesting ?

@ Wet trouser's I looked at the link in Patches # 30 you had posted . Yes , the girl sitting in the middle is that of Melissa . Going by the description on that page for that video . Though on the link you posted for Patches # 32of Brie wetting at the sink . I believe is Melissa & not Brie in scene # 2 . Since that was a typo mistake of Patches . When she was writing the description page for that video there .
                              So as I stated earlier I will have still have doubts . As there are no clear pictures of Brie on Patches description pages that Melissa & Brie were in together .
                              So to me it remains open . Update ; I must admit the girl in the video has been identified by Patches , that iwas Melissa in that video clip. I must I was in correct in my identification of the girl . Though left it open. Since Patches knew her well in filming her for Patches videos . She would had known who it was . So Let's not carry this issue out any longer . I just had my doubts about it all that's all
                              Does anyone here know who had filmed that video clip of Melissa ?

Dusty harold
                              Last edited by Dusty Harold; April 27, 2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Parents are freakin hysterical. I'd blame it on hormones, but it seems to effects males as well. I read an article a while back saying that teenage girls are having sex less and giving more blowjobs. My non-parental reaction to this was "Good. Less disease risk. No pregnancy risk." Of course, parents were going nuts because their little "angels" (yeah right) were sucking cock.

She's hysterical... hysterical... - Michael Corleone

Comment

Working...
                                X