No announcement yet.

caught peeing in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note there is now a Bing Search category Stephanie Nala peeing which shows everything they have on this classic episode. There is even a pict. that claims to be Stephanie outside the club before her squat. She does not show any sign of desperation, (crossed legs, or holding herself,) so could this have been nothing but a big publicity stunt. Could she even be interested in pee?? In the photos I have seen, her pee puddle is not very large, yet she looks quite a big girl with broad pelvis and room for a big bladder. If she was forced to pee in the street, I would have expected her bladder to have been absolutely bursting and holding much more pee.

Comment

There's something more...

I've seen girls who peed in the street, a couple of times. A point I noted in one of these incidents was the sudden stop and gasp - 'Oh Jesus!' - and the quick scurry into a doorway, pulling her tights and panties down *immediately*.

The girl who did it had lost a squirt, as an absolute minimum: and may well have still been wetting herself when she squatted.

Either way, this wasn't a case of "I've got to go now or I'll wet myself" - it was a girl who HAD wet herself and was trying to avoid a total flooding.

I think that a fair number of the girls who squat and piss on the street haven't succeeded in controlling themselves, and will pull up wet knickers with at least a wet spot in them when they've finished.

Comment

Working...
      X