Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stories

Mike,
    I still have most, if not all of my stories saved on my own hard drive, and, I hope, backed up in other places.
    There is, or was last time I looked, a site devoted to the All Day Girls, but run by someone else who will not communicte with me. (I offered him some new material but never received a reply or instructions on how to post on his site.)
    I still enjoy re-reading the 'hospital outing' series. Another of my favourites is the 'New Year' series. Some stories, written for Thomas were not up to much as he set the subject matter, and somethign had to be written on that. Remember his monthly competitions? Everythign I sent to Thgomas was lost when he sold his site, but I think I still have the originals.
    I have notwritten anything new fro some time as there does not seem much point when ther is nowhere to publish it. At the end I was sending stuff to Ger and then waitign months to se if he was going to post it.
    What do you want from stories? I have received complaints that mine do not have enough wetting.

Comment

Pondering the thoughts....

There's so much similar, but so much is different here and there.

Also so much out there for anyone to see and read, now.
      What about pooling (!) the resources and making a single website to "go" to...

For stories, collected finds, live action, videos, commentary and paid content that would be so much better than what's out there on the freewebs...

...and almost literally, from halfway across the world, to here.

Peace,
      BND

Comment

One site?

This site, right here, is one of the longest running and successfull wet site, ans seems to kep going. if there is to be a single repository for all material ever posted, it should be here, or linked to here. Ger's material, both pictures and text is probably too much for any site to offer, and there is so much more, that has been posted.
        Maybe we should get going and post linek to what remains in the public domain so everyone has a chance to collec it for themselves.
        Some suggestions:

All the wonderful Giga pictures, wetting and desperations series, and videos. much is or was when I last looked available, some free, some has to be paid for, or a site run by Nanpas. Is that still active.
        Project Pee used to offer some great desperation sequences, but was take over by a commercial site and seems to have gone. Is there still any of the original stuff available?
        Patches had some of the first pictures and stories.
        Cascade was a UK magazine, published in hard copy and then mostly repeated on the Net. Last time I looked the site, not updated, was still available, with some stories and other written material but no pictures.
        As mentioned above, there was, last year, an All Day Girls site with all the stories.
        Literotica had some desperation/ wetting stories.
        Do not ignore Dave North's Bound to Burst, still active. Might be a pay site, but what he offers as 'teasers' is worth a look.
        Somebody else was offering all the Giga videos as paid for downloads.

Literotica: http://english.literotica.com/stories
        Nanpas: http://www.dnanpa.com/dnanpa/Home.php
        Bound to Burst: http://www.bound2burst.com/main.html

I cannot find the links to ADG or Cascade right now, but try Google searches for "All Day Girls" and "Cascade magazine"
        Do not neglect the Anime site for peeing/desperation drawings. Bing search for "Anime peeing" or Anime Hentai will give results.

Come on! let's mke the effort to identify what is still availabel so that everyone who wants the material has a chance to get it. The Web is constantly changing, so get posting and linking.

Comment

I kept copies of all the stories which used to exist at Patches' Place. Some of them are in HTML format and some of them are plain text. If anyone wants them for the purpose of posting them somewhere so everyone has access to them free of charge, I would be willing to put them all in a ZIP file and send them to whoever will make them freely available to everyone.

Patches

Comment

Where

Looking at my HD, I have 38MB of Giga files and ~500M of Ger images, plus all the stories and other stuff. Throw in the videos, Giga and others, and I am looking at more that 1 Gig. I have no problem with sharing that with any other enthusiast, but the question is where??? I do not have one of those super express internet links ,so it would take an age to upload them, even if there was somewhere to put them. My experience has been that .jpg and such formats do not compress, so how are these to be passed around?
            Following my earleir post, the link I have to the All Day Girls now goes to a spam site, and the link for Nanpa's goes to a Japanese pay site, whihc might be OK if I could understand it. Sevral other links I have to You-tube peeing sites go to deleted, inappropriate content pages, so it seems that we have to grab it while we can.
            Project Pee seems to have vanished, and when it was last available it was far more 'money grabbing' and the free, big, images were pay only; all that was free were the almost useless thumb-nails.
            Project Pee bought Thomas Coles' site, mainly for the domain names he had registered, and when I mailed them, claimed that all content had been lost or was damaged. Not so much a disaster, as I think I have most of the stories.
            I would either post all I have, when I have time, or put it on a memory stick and mail it to anyone who was interested in posting it. I am not going into the business of selling content, but I would like it to be available to anyone interested. Question is always how??
            Maxie and Nanpa tried selling Giga content but both have gone away, so that does not look like a good business model.
            Suggestions please

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
              Looking at my HD, I have 38MB of Giga files and ~500M of Ger images, plus all the stories and other stuff. Throw in the videos, Giga and others, and I am looking at more that 1 Gig. I have no problem with sharing that with any other enthusiast, but the question is where??? I do not have one of those super express internet links ,so it would take an age to upload them, even if there was somewhere to put them. My experience has been that .jpg and such formats do not compress, so how are these to be passed around?
              Following my earleir post, the link I have to the All Day Girls now goes to a spam site, and the link for Nanpa's goes to a Japanese pay site, whihc might be OK if I could understand it. Sevral other links I have to You-tube peeing sites go to deleted, inappropriate content pages, so it seems that we have to grab it while we can.
              Project Pee seems to have vanished, and when it was last available it was far more 'money grabbing' and the free, big, images were pay only; all that was free were the almost useless thumb-nails.
              Project Pee bought Thomas Coles' site, mainly for the domain names he had registered, and when I mailed them, claimed that all content had been lost or was damaged. Not so much a disaster, as I think I have most of the stories.
              I would either post all I have, when I have time, or put it on a memory stick and mail it to anyone who was interested in posting it. I am not going into the business of selling content, but I would like it to be available to anyone interested. Question is always how??
              Maxie and Nanpa tried selling Giga content but both have gone away, so that does not look like a good business model.
              Suggestions please
              https://mega.nz/

All the space you want for free.

Liesje

Comment

Wow!
                Also there was BLWP, which had a few unique entries, as well as ~Alori, who, as I recall, had some interesting experiences.

No one wants to trump (oh how I now hate that word) those who make income from this hobby, but as I like to say, it's only fun while it's warm, and when it's gone, it went.

It's OK to pay for new content (please do) but once it is out of the theatres, it's a discounted Blu-ray, then it's on free-tv (or at the library)...

Peace!
                BND

Comment

Searching Google for 'Paul Tester's The All Day Girls' yields this result:

http://www.asstrc.xyz/~bathroom04/adg/chapter-one.html

Try omorashi.org for many stories, pictures and videos.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks , that is the real ADG site, with all the stories up to date, as I have published them. If only I Knew a way of sending in any new chapters... Seems as if I will post them here, and leave it up to others to distribute them.
                    Has anyone ever seen or known of a girls who has had to hold her pee like Pauline did in the last chapter?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
                      Suggestions please
                      www.mega.nz (like Liesje suggested)
                      or altnernatively
                      www.onedrive.live.com

Two excellent free sources to upload large files - all you need to do is register and upload.

We're waiting PT!

Comment

You can also create your own torrent wit utorrent. Then, the file might spread around this community's members:

http://features.en.softonic.com/how-...rrent-to-share

Comment

Torrenting is a very easy way to keep a zip file or group of files floating around the internet. Get a torrent client like uTorrent or BitTorrent and upload the file or directory to a site like kat.cr (or your preferred torrent site).

Torrents get a lot of bad press, but it's only illegal if the content is owned by someone else, and distributed without their permission.

Comment

Working...
                          X