No announcement yet.

Wetting accidents While Either Driving a Car / Riding in a Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do it sometimes, but it is always as an result of desperation game and I put plastic fiol on the seat, so there is not that much of the problem when I have to clean it. Only real accident I had, was during police stop a long time ago. I was nervous and desperate already. I really couldn't control my bladder at that particular moment anymore. I totally wet my pants.

Comment

Interesting

Carmen 84 ,

Most interesting as well as arousing too
      In that you enjoy peeing while in your car. though you have some protection added on to prevent damage . Which is really intriquing to me in knowing that you indulge in this way . Which I do think is quite HOT

When you let go of your pee. Are you sitting forward on the seat . So your pee flows over the edge and onto the floor mats / Are you seating back in the seat and just relishing in the feeling of your pee collecting under your ass

Both ways are a turn - on for me. That I do Hope you might reply . In answer to my questions .
      As I find what you enjoy doing very unique in how you have fun

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by carmen84
        I do it sometimes, but it is always as an result of desperation game and I put plastic fiol on the seat, so there is not that much of the problem when I have to clean it. Only real accident I had, was during police stop a long time ago. I was nervous and desperate already. I really couldn't control my bladder at that particular moment anymore. I totally wet my pants.
        Hot post. Needless to say I love to read that you enjoy desperation game and do it even when you are not at home, so risky. I am sure the memory of losing control during a police stop will be a never failing turn on for you. Did anyone notice or say a word about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
          Carmen 84 ,

Most interesting as well as arousing too
          In that you enjoy peeing while in your car. though you have some protection added on to prevent damage . Which is really intriquing to me in knowing that you indulge in this way . Which I do think is quite HOT

When you let go of your pee. Are you sitting forward on the seat . So your pee flows over the edge and onto the floor mats / Are you seating back in the seat and just relishing in the feeling of your pee collecting under your ass

Both ways are a turn - on for me. That I do Hope you might reply . In answer to my questions .
          As I find what you enjoy doing very unique in how you have fun

Dusty Harold
          I sit back in the seat as you normally sit when you drive a car and pee is collecting under my ass when I let it go. It is usually absorbed by clothes soon, since I don't empty my bladder, but rather let it out little by little when I can't hold it any more, so I constantly have the feeling of urge to pee. But it's still enough to get properly wet soon, because I can't let it out so little that wouldn't flood my panties.
          Last edited by carmen84; March 30, 2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
            Hot post. Needless to say I love to read that you enjoy desperation game and do it even when you are not at home, so risky. I am sure the memory of losing control during a police stop will be a never failing turn on for you. Did anyone notice or say a word about it?
            Yes, both policeman saw it, because I had to get out of the car to open the trunk. I had visibly wet pants and it was obvious I just peed my self. To get even worse, I was wearing light blue jeans on that day and didn't put plastic foil on the seat, because I didn't plan to wet myself on that day. It was just a normal drive home. I never go to the public toilet if it's not really necessary and it's common for me to arrive home with full bladder.
            I was really embarrassed at the time, not even slightly turned on, but now when I think back, I get turned on by the memories. At the time I didn't know what they would do or say, but they were polite and professional. They just ask if I'm ok and then continue with normal police questions you get at traffic stop. But never the less I saw they were also quite amused by my obvious anxiety while standing in the street in visible wet pants. They didn't hurry at all. I was so nervous, I even pee a little twice while standing in front of cops, but they couldn't noticed that, because I let out just small squirts due to nervousness and pants were already wet.

Comment

Yes, both policeman saw it, because I had to get out of the car to open the trunk. I had visibly wet pants and it was obvious I just peed my self. To get even worse, I was wearing light blue jeans on that day and didn't put plastic foil on the seat, because I didn't plan to wet myself on that day. It was just a normal drive home. I never go to the public toilet if it's not really necessary and it's common for me to arrive home with full bladder.
              I was really embarrassed at the time, not even slightly turned on, but now when I think back, I get turned on by the memories. At the time I didn't know what they would do or say, but they were polite and professional. They just ask if I'm ok and then continue with normal police questions you get at traffic stop. But never the less I saw they were also quite amused by my obvious anxiety while standing in the street in visible wet pants. They didn't hurry at all. I was so nervous, I even pee a little twice while standing in front of cops, but they couldn't noticed that, because I let out just small squirts due to nervousness and pants were already wet.

Thanks for sharing these hot details. You know that guys who come here are fascinated by what you have to tell. There is a big difference between being in those conditions in real life or re-living them in memories. I would not be surprised if one or two of those policemen were secretly aroused by what they saw! Sometimes I think it that part of the arousal is the fact that we cannot be more open about the whole topic in real life ;-) Deliberately leaving some place dying for a pee so that you know you won't make it home dry - what a turn on!

Comment

Carmen ,

I do appreciate what you have just told us . Of that Traffic stop . you were involved in . Where you had wet your pants .
                It does remind me of another girl ,. Who at the time was being filmed wetting Her panties and also masturbating too. When she and the person filming Her . Were surprised by a guy walking up on them . Where they were set up in filming this particular scene for a video they were filming of Her wetting and masturbating Herself
                Which was a total surprise for all concerned on that day .
                That I wonder to this day . How those involved now look back on it . As I might never know . As I am not in contact with those who had tried to film that one scene that day.

Though quite interesting to read about what had happened to you at that Traffic stop and what you had felt and were thinking about . While being checked out. That of also peeing a bit more out of need . That made it really more arousing to read about it all too
                Enjoy Yourself in having more fun in that way

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
                  Thanks for sharing these hot details. You know that guys who come here are fascinated by what you have to tell. There is a big difference between being in those conditions in real life or re-living them in memories. I would not be surprised if one or two of those policemen were secretly aroused by what they saw! Sometimes I think it that part of the arousal is the fact that we cannot be more open about the whole topic in real life ;-) Deliberately leaving some place dying for a pee so that you know you won't make it home dry - what a turn on!
                  Yes, it's a big difference between being in certain conditions in real life when you don't have control over your body any more or daydreaming about that. Harsh reality is often really hard and not so pleasant as you imagine it will be.
                  But never the less, everyone who enjoy desperation games in public must be willing to accept possible consequences. You're playing with fire and you never know when you'll "get burned". That is why this is so appealing to me. Basically I'm enjoying the idea of being humiliated in public. It's not simply about peeing my pants. I actually try hard not to do it, but at the same time deliberately make choices that lead in situations I might have to pee myself. That turns me on and that makes me go out and look for the point of no return, what is in my case, totally wetting my pants in public and definitely not when and where I would do it if I would do it on purpose.
                  When I feel really brave, I go shopping or on a bus ride when I'm already so desperate I dribble in my pants, because I can't properly hold it any more. Maybe even a small wet patch between my legs already appears, but I'm still trying hard not to lose it completely. In my mind, I'm still in control of my body, but I'm already checking arround if someone noticed that. Usually no one does, but sometimes I see someone who noticed wet patch and my obvious desperation. I get turned on by that, but I'm also nervous at the same time and feel humiliated because I was taught from childhood onwards not to pee my pants and if you do it unwillingly infornt of everyone is like ultimate no-no.
                  Even if I loose it completly when no one saw that, but might, it's a big turn on. Of course I have in my bag spare clothes to wear and after changing wet clothes I can go home as nothing happened. Wearing a skirt or long coat and black pants is also one of possibilities. Maybe even better for newbies, because even if you miscalculate your breaking point and wet your pants in public, only those present on the spot will know, for others your accident is not visible after that (remember, you still have to get home or at least to your car). Here also comes game of driving while desperate. Even if you wet your self, is not a big chance you'll get caught... but it might happen. You can't know for sure.
                  If you're wondering why I was so upset at that police incident if I enjoy humiliation and actually look for that, let me throw some light on that. For me is a big difference between big and small humiliation. I enjoy a small humiliation, but I can't enjoy a big one, because other feelings overcome pleasure as that definetly happened when police stopped me. I was not even really playing desperation game on that occasion, I just had really full bladder, as I often have it on the way home. I was also younger than and not so experienced in this desperation game. I'm not sure what would happen today if I would be in the same situation.
                  The final victory of desperation game is always when you come home and you can go to the toilet or just let it in your pants, whatever you decide. The feeling of emptying my bladder feels so good at that point. It's a total relief. A victory. And if you don't pee your pants every time, the game is better, so I limit myself with time. I know I can hold my pee for an hour aproximatly, so I always try to reach my destination in let say between 1 hour and hour and a half. Sometimes I also drink coffee and water while already desperate, because I know it makes me pee more and I mess up my timing by doing that.
                  I hope I explain enough why I do it for years now and possibly even encourage someone to try new and fun game.
                  Last edited by carmen84; April 2, 2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Yes, it's a big difference between being in certain conditions in real life when you don't have control over your body any more or daydreaming about that. Harsh reality is often really hard and not so pleasant as you imagine it will be.
                    But never the less, everyone who enjoy desperation games in public must be willing to accept possible consequences. You're playing with fire and you never know when you'll "get burned". That is why this is so appealing to me. Basically I'm enjoying the idea of being humiliated in public. It's not simply about peeing my pants. I actually try hard not to do it, but at the same time deliberately make choices that lead in situations I might have to pee myself. That turns me on and that makes me go out and look for the point of no return, what is in my case, totally wetting my pants in public and definitely not when and where I would do it if I would do it on purpose.
                    When I feel really brave, I go shopping or on a bus ride when I'm already so desperate I dribble in my pants, because I can't properly hold it any more. Maybe even a small wet patch between my legs already appears, but I'm still trying hard not to lose it completely. In my mind, I'm still in control of my body, but I'm already checking arround if someone noticed that. Usually no one does, but sometimes I see someone who noticed wet patch and my obvious desperation. I get turned on by that, but I'm also nervous at the same time and feel humiliated because I was taught from childhood onwards not to pee my pants and if you do it unwillingly infornt of everyone is like ultimate no-no.
                    Even if I loose it completly when no one saw that, but might, it's a big turn on. Of course I have in my bag spare clothes to wear and after changing wet clothes I can go home as nothing happened. Wearing a skirt or long coat and black pants is also one of possibilities. Maybe even better for newbies, because even if you miscalculate your breaking point and wet your pants in public, only those present on the spot will know, for others your accident is not visible after that (remember, you still have to get home or at least to your car). Here also comes game of driving while desperate. Even if you wet your self, is not a big chance you'll get caught... but it might happen. You can't know for sure.
                    If you're wondering why I was so upset at that police incident if I enjoy humiliation and actually look for that, let me throw some light on that. For me is a big difference between big and small humiliation. I enjoy a small humiliation, but I can't enjoy a big one, because other feelings overcome pleasure as that definetly happened when police stopped me. I was not even really playing desperation game on that occasion, I just had really full bladder, as I often have it on the way home. I was also younger than and not so experienced in this desperation game. I'm not sure what would happen today if I would be in the same situation.
                    The final victory of desperation game is always when you come home and you can go to the toilet or just let it in your pants, whatever you decide. The feeling of emptying my bladder feels so good at that point. It's a total relief. A victory. And if you don't pee your pants every time, the game is better, so I limit myself with time. I know I can hold my pee for an hour aproximatly, so I always try to reach my destination in let say between 1 hour and hour and a half. Sometimes I also drink coffee and water while already desperate, because I know it makes me pee more and I mess up my timing by doing that.
                    I hope I explain enough why I do it for years now and possibly even encourage someone to try new and fun game.
                    Carmen 84 ,

What you wrote has been very enlightening as well as very informative . In what you have enjoyed in doing . That of the different situations . In which you have found yourself desperate and had decided to have fun with it. Which I do agree with you on about those particular times . When you want to be aroused and to enjoy some wetting fun

I was always amazed at the girls that Patches , had used in filming Her many videos . She has made over the years . As I wanted to know . What prompted the girls to do such things . As wetting their pants in public view . That of how much fun it was for them to indulge themselves in that
                    Though I couldn't see myself doing that . Becauuse I didn't want to risk being Humiliated in public . So I didn't attempt at all. Though I'm quite aroused by those . Who do enjoy in being in public view and wetting themselves for the fun and arousal . It can give them. In indulging themselves in that way .
                    So I do greatly appreciate what you have shared with us here . As it was very good to know. As well as to fully understand . What drives us all . In what we all like to do at times .
                    Keep on sharing what you enjoy doing

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
                      Carmen 84 ,

What you wrote has been very enlightening as well as very informative . In what you have enjoyed in doing . That of the different situations . In which you have found yourself desperate and had decided to have fun with it. Which I do agree with you on about those particular times . When you want to be aroused and to enjoy some wetting fun

I was always amazed at the girls that Patches , had used in filming Her many videos . She has made over the years . As I wanted to know . What prompted the girls to do such things . As wetting their pants in public view . That of how much fun it was for them to indulge themselves in that
                      Though I couldn't see myself doing that . Becauuse I didn't want to risk being Humiliated in public . So I didn't attempt at all. Though I'm quite aroused by those . Who do enjoy in being in public view and wetting themselves for the fun and arousal . It can give them. In indulging themselves in that way .
                      So I do greatly appreciate what you have shared with us here . As it was very good to know. As well as to fully understand . What drives us all . In what we all like to do at times .
                      Keep on sharing what you enjoy doing

Dusty Harold
                      I think all of those Patches girls are well paid actresses. You could put them into same group as porn actress. Most of us wouldn't pee his/her pants or have sex professionally for whole world to see, but they do it. When people see me, they see unlucky women with bladder problem, not someone who do that on purpose or for money for whole world to see on the internet. I'm sure most of them don't think I deliberately choose not to go to the toilet and I'm waiting to wet myself.
                      I couldn't make myself do it in front of camera and definetly wouldn't put that on the internet. I wouldn't even post my photos in wet pants online for that matter. Maybe one of biggest fears for me is, that someone would secretly record me when I wet my pants and upload it on the internet for everyone to see. Even people who know me, think I have a mild version of incontinence, not that I do it for fun. I only confess this here, anonymously and to people who enjoy this not so common fetish. Lucky where I live are strict privacy laws about what you can record and publish publicly and not many security camera videos or even private voyeur videos find its way to the internet.

Comment

I think all of those Patches girls are well paid actresses. You could put them into same group as porn actress. Most of us wouldn't pee his/her pants or have sex professionally for whole world to see, but they do it. When people see me, they see unlucky women with bladder problem, not someone who do that on purpose or for money for whole world to see on the internet. I'm sure most of them don't think I deliberately choose not to go to the toilet and I'm waiting to wet myself.
                        I couldn't make myself do it in front of camera and definetly wouldn't put that on the internet. I wouldn't even post my photos in wet pants online for that matter. Maybe one of biggest fears for me is, that someone would secretly record me when I wet my pants and upload it on the internet for everyone to see. Even people who know me, think I have a mild version of incontinence, not that I do it for fun. I only confess this here, anonymously and to people who enjoy this not so common fetish. Lucky where I live are strict privacy laws about what you can record and publish publicly and not many security camera videos or even private voyeur videos find its way to the internet.
                        Well said, I love your way of living out omorashi. I would never put you in one group with paid models. This difference is what makes your contributions fascinating.

Comment

I have a question for those who also practice desperation games or just manage to get them self in a situation when you have really full bladder.
                          What is harder for you when you are driving a car and really have to pee. Driving or waiting at the traffic light while pushing the break pedal? Pushing the break pedal is most likely when I would start leaking, but driving over the speed bumps also don't do any favors to the full bladder. The next hard thing is when I have to get out of the car. If I don't start leaking heavily doing that, most likely I will reach my flat without wetting myself, because in the building where I live now I don't have to use elevator. Previously that was the last challenge.

Comment

Working...
                          X