Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

woman farts and pees her pants playing twister (YT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman farts and pees her pants playing twister (YT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOxNp3l3uWo

Strange scene: She does not show any signs of desperation, bends over and a short time later pees herself. The others just laugh. The woman's arms make a helpless movement, but she smiles and does not look embarrassed. What is this?

Comment

I think both a result of laughing too hard...

Comment

I think to play the game, she cannot move so is kind of cast in that position. I also suspect it might be scripted... maybe not, but it is quite hot as she pokes her ass at the camera and holds steady while she leaks, then lets go.

Comment

Based on the dialogue associated with this clip, it is not scripted.

Comment

This looks to be a classic case of stress incontinence caused by childbirth, assuming she is the mother of some of the other girls in the video its likely she has given birth multiple times and sometimes women have a hard time controlling their bladder when laughing too hard, from the reaction i doubt that this is a one time occurrence either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazman
              I think to play the game, she cannot move so is kind of cast in that position. I also suspect it might be scripted... maybe not, but it is quite hot as she pokes her ass at the camera and holds steady while she leaks, then lets go.

First off all, there is nothing scripted about this. This is about as candid as it gets. Also, I believe the title of the post is not correct. The woman did not fart, it was somebody else who farted, and she laughed too hard as a result.

Also, not necessarily pregnancy related stress incontinence. She is a woman in her 60's, at that age, muscle tone in the bladder deteriorates and with a full bladder/laughing this is what happens. With this said, she laughed and played it off, so this is a good one.

Comment

Indeed, it is a good one

Comment

Working...
                X