No announcement yet.

people at concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy music as much as the next person, but always find it hard to fathom how people can reach such ecstasy from a live performance that they pass out or lose control of their bladder. That’s not me suggesting it’s all lies, far from it. It’s written into the text of history that young women literally had a physical reaction to seeing groups like the Beatles performing, whether emotional or sexual, so I don’t doubt it happened. There are pictures of girls passing out at their concerts.

Maybe as a regular guy who was never any good at finding casual sex anyway, I just can’t imagine what it must be like to have women throwing themselves at you for any reason, let alone simply from strutting a guitar and singing a song. Kudos to those who manage it lol.

Aloo

Comment

I saw a friend’s wife wet herself during a music festival and she wore clothes she knew would hide it. The first time she did it was soon after we got there and although no one else knew she made sure I did. When everyone else was busy or listening to the music she sat so I could see her panties and peed herself. She did that another 3 times during the concert but made sure no one else except me knew. By the time we left her once white panties were completely pee stained and I could tell it was really turning her on.

For a while I wondered why she had let me see but that question got answered after she had a few drinks. When the others had gone to get drinks, she leaned over and said “I know you pee in your pants. I have been sneaking in your bathroom. I really like dirty boys”. The drunker she got the bolder she got, and it didn’t bother her husband at all. When she asked me to go with her I thought he would say something, but he didn’t seem to care.

Comment

"For a while I wondered why she had let me see but that question got answered after she had a few drinks. When the others had gone to get drinks, she leaned over and said “I know you pee in your pants. I have been sneaking in your bathroom. I really like dirty boys”. The drunker she got the bolder she got, and it didn’t bother her husband at all. When she asked me to go with her I thought he would say something, but he didn’t seem to care."

I have been known to laugh really hard sitting on the bar stool and then pretend to cover my little denim skirt with my hands so that no one could see my panties, even though I knew they really could see. Then I leaned over and whispered to a good old friend, "I think I laughed so hard I just peed." It really turned my boyfriend on.

Comment

Maria

"I have been known to laugh really hard sitting on the bar stool and then pretend to cover my little denim skirt with my hands so that no one could see my panties, even though I knew they really could see. Then I leaned over and whispered to a good old friend, "I think I laughed so hard I just peed." It really turned my boyfriend on.[/QUOTE]

Up until that concert I always thought she was stuck up and didn’t like me but that definitely wasn’t the case at all. Once she had a few drinks she told me all the stuff she had been doing without me knowing and when I got home and checked my underwear draw it was obvious it was true. The amazing thing is until she told me I had never noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
            Sometimes I have deliberately worn a long, loose, flowing skirt to outdoor concerts and festivals, even though that is not usually my style. And I did it deliberately so that I could just pee in my pants when I had to pee.
            I love that you do that Maria. I fantasise about women doing that at concerts but truth is they are very hard to catch doing it. Women can be very subtle and seldom get caught, which makes a genuine sighting all that more special

Comment

In 1967, the Rolling Stones played a gig at Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis. I drove from our hometown with my then crush and her friend to the concert. The gals were around 18 and I was 21. This was the heyday of screaming, pantie peeing hysteria that Mick Jagger mentioned in the movie "Crossfire Hurricane."

To my chagrin, it was her friend who soaked her jeans while standing on a seat and screaming toward the stage. I was plenty aroused and when we got home, my crush received an extra measure of attention from me.

Just to set the record straight, we didn't have sex because in those days it was illegal for an adult to do the full Monty with a minor. Her father was just the sort of guy who would have had me prosecuted.

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... In 1967, 18 (or 20 for that matter) was a minor!!!

We sit here laughing at the stupidity of that, and hopefully one day we will laugh at the stupidity of 16 being a minor. However, America is a Victorian country ruled by evangelical assholes, it's far more likely that the rest of the world will be laughing at us when we raise the legal age again. Just as they laugh at us for having no health care and no gun laws.

Comment

Working...
                X