Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Hull

Ok, I am in love with this girl.

She’s an Australian runner who recently graduated from Oregon University and signed with Nike - looks likely to compete in next year’s Olympics. She’s hot, she runs with a beautiful smile on her face, and to top it off she clearly has a major bladder problem.

Check out this race on YouTube. At 1.48 we get a good front shot of her, shorts are clearly dry. At 3.10, starting her last lap, the shot isn’t as good but she still seems pretty dry.

But as she pushes her body to the max on the last lap, we see clear signs of wetness at 3.50. Having crossed the line to win, we get a great reverse shot of her bum at 4.22 and then a clear front shot of her now very wet crotch at 4.29.

https://youtu.be/O2oC_HCs9fo

Some still pics from this event are amongst those I’ve added below.

But it’s not just this one event, because if you google her, go on her instagram or generally find any pics of her in competition, she’s has a soaking crotch in virtually all of them. So sexy! I don’t believe it’s sweat because her racing outfits are specifically designed to keep her cool and she has no other visible sweat. Her crotch is always soaked. We know incontinence is common with female runners.

What a girl.

Some pics from different events here...

Comment

That Doha one is actually my favourite because it’s quite discreet - zoom in and you’ll see her pee stain. It’s not sweat unless her teammate is magically able to avoid sweating, because she’s dry!

Comment

Last one...

Look for her basically anywhere online though and I’m sure you’ll find more, Google, social media, etc. This seems to happen to her like every race.

Enjoy
        Aloo

Comment

Hate to bust your bubble Aloo but crotch sweat is pretty common amongst females athletes in any sport. Also if you look at the shot at 4:22 the VTech runner has the same sweat spot in her crotch as well. Highly unlikely in a race that's just a mile that it's anything more than sweat.

Comment

No wonder Nike signed her. Very pretty lady and what a smile. She'll go far.

Comment

It could be sweat and I appreciate we can all have our own opinions, but personally I don’t think it is. She goes from bone dry to soaked in 60 seconds, she shows no sign of sweat elsewhere on her body and it many of the pics online where she is with teammates, she is the only one with a wet crotch. Bladder leakage is common amongst female runners too.

Comment

Many runners urinate in the course of the event, some lose control of their bowels as well. It's not seen as shameful by participants in the sport, in fact it is rarely even commented on.

Comment

Sweat is definitely not impossible but I think it's very likely pee.

Sweat doesn't tend to come in spurts, it seeps. The wet spots have really defined sharp edges which is much more characteristic of a recent wetting than gradual sweating (which would produce a much more 'blurred' wet spot as the wetness seeps through the clothing rather than flows as pee does....

Anyway, just for you Aloo since you do so much for us, do you know about Laura Muir? The dark blue of British athletics uniforms does a bit more to help hide wet patches than Oregon green does but still, here's an imgur album I put together from just one Google search:

https://imgur.com/a/8Qt2dAX

Comment

Great find, Alloo!

I agree, the girl doesn't look sweaty at all and her bum is wet too. Here's an image of Jessica Hull taken in November 2017. She's apparently running in the snow and even wearing gloves. I think she has just done it in her pants.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...70?s=2048x2048

If you follow this link you'll find some large versions of the images above.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=14...U_vC6kQ4dUDCAY

Perhaps she doesn't care, because she's too concentrated winning the race and doesn't want to spill muscle power. She might even want too loose some weight by let it pour out?

Here's a camel toe shot:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAgirls/c...brqu1o/oregon/

Originally posted by xxxxx
                    Sweat is definitely not impossible but I think it's very likely pee.

Sweat doesn't tend to come in spurts, it seeps. The wet spots have really defined sharp edges which is much more characteristic of a recent wetting than gradual sweating (which would produce a much more 'blurred' wet spot as the wetness seeps through the clothing rather than flows as pee does....
                    Last edited by dalton; November 14, 2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

100% pee. Common but not often photo published by media.

Comment

It's called stress incontinence, which is known to affect a fairly large percentage of female athletes--especially runners. About 30% are not the least troubled by leaking, and 50% more accept it as part of their efforts.

Comment

Could be stress incontinence, or possibly she's just done it because she needed to, I've heard it said that they are told by their coaches, " if you need to pee, then pee", I suppose it's one of those things, it's hard concentrating on anything if you need to go, and I suppose in the grand scheme of things wetting your pants has to be worth it if not doing it is going to make you lose a major event.
                          I remember here in the UK, a few years ago, there was a lot on tv about Paula Radcliffe, she ended up crapping her shorts as she was running and the amount of media coverage was unreal. Some time later she was running in another major event and once again needed to go, this time because she was so far ahead, she stopped, squatted over a grid, dropped her shorts and took a dump in the grid, that didn't get nearly as much media coverage, incidentally, I've heard that quite often racing car drivers will piss in their suits, rather than lose time makjing a pit stop.

Comment

Wetting Ladies

My wife's best friend's daughter was on her college's soccer team. The daughter told her mom that now and then she'd wet her pants during a game. She said it was no big deal and that most of her team mates did it from time to time. Just a girl thing I guess.

Comment

yup

Looks like she wet to me. I have a good friend who was on another country's (not U.S.) almost Olympic gymnastic team and told me it was very, very common for girls to wet themselves, some (like herself) frequently and regularly, no matter when they wet to the toilet before....

Comment

Working...
                              X