Jessica Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owlman
    Could be stress incontinence, or possibly she's just done it because she needed to, I've heard it said that they are told by their coaches, " if you need to pee, then pee", I suppose it's one of those things, it's hard concentrating on anything if you need to go, and I suppose in the grand scheme of things wetting your pants has to be worth it if not doing it is going to make you lose a major event.
    I remember here in the UK, a few years ago, there was a lot on tv about Paula Radcliffe, she ended up crapping her shorts as she was running and the amount of media coverage was unreal. Some time later she was running in another major event and once again needed to go, this time because she was so far ahead, she stopped, squatted over a grid, dropped her shorts and took a dump in the grid, that didn't get nearly as much media coverage, incidentally, I've heard that quite often racing car drivers will piss in their suits, rather than lose time makjing a pit stop.
    I've seen several videos and pictures of the time she squatted in the middle of a race. Are there any of that first incident?

Comment

Originally posted by dalton
      Great find, Alloo!

I agree, the girl doesn't look sweaty at all and her bum is wet too. Here's an image of Jessica Hull taken in November 2017. She's apparently running in the snow and even wearing gloves. I think she has just done it in her pants.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...70?s=2048x2048

If you follow this link you'll find some large versions of the images above.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=14...U_vC6kQ4dUDCAY

Perhaps she doesn't care, because she's too concentrated winning the race and doesn't want to spill muscle power. She might even want too loose some weight by let it pour out?

Here's a camel toe shot:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAgirls/c...brqu1o/oregon/
      Amazing! And that's not just a little leak either!

Comment

Originally posted by ed2
        I've seen several videos and pictures of the time she squatted in the middle of a race. Are there any of that first incident?
        Not sure,no doubt there will be somewhere, just not sure where, however I do remember seeing it at the time and it was quite messy, put it this way it ran down her legs, lol

Comment

Leave Them Alone

I agree. Please leave these young women alone. If we do not there will be NO new photos.

We can use other means to learn about their habits.

Comment

SteveLamonte wrote:

we don’t need to draw too much attention to these runners because of our fetish. They’re just college kids doing what they love who aren’t interested in our kink, but there are some people who never get that through their heads and ruin it for the rest of us.
            and lhansen wrote:

Please leave these young women alone. If we do not there will be NO new photos. We can use other means to learn about their habits.
            Okay, so you mean I shouldn't send her an e-mail telling her how incredibly hot it is when she wets her pants while she's running?

LMAO I would never do that. But apparently there are some real boneheads out there...

LM

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLamonte
              So thanks to this thread I've spent too much time looking online for pictures of Jessica Hull; and it's clear, at least for the last year, she full-on wets herself ever single race she's in, whether it's a 1.5K, 3K, 5K, distance medley relay (DMR), or cross country. You can find dozens of pictures of her easily and a few videos, too, where if you zoom in and try not to get too carried away imagining every digital artifact is a stream of pee, you can clearly see a few places where she’s actually wetting herself. One of these is during the bell lap of the DMR at the 2019 NCAA Indoor Track Championship where she was the anchor; another is the 1500m at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor championship, where at the end you get a nice closeup of her soggy butt as she’s bending over to catch her breath.

A particularly interesting video is the 3000m during the 2019 NCAA Indoor meet. The runner who came in second just behind her, Taylor Werner from the University of Arkansas, also wet herself. This is very clear in pictures as well, including the one Aloo posted earlier in the thread. It turns out Taylor is also a pretty routine wetter; search for her name and you can find a few pictures of her in that state.

And as it happens, Taylor’s teammate, Lauren Gregory, while maybe not a routine wetter, full on soaked herself while winning the Women’s Mile at the 2019 SEC Indoor Championship. You can easily find an HD video of this on the 'tube and watch closely at the start of the bell lap where it’s pretty clear where she loses it. There are many pictures of her in the aftermath, thanks to the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

I won’t post any links or pictures here because most of these are very copyrighted photos from Getty and news services, and the last thing we need is them kicking down our door as they are aggressive about reposts. I gave enough clues to make it easy to google and find these quickly. Also, we don’t need to draw too much attention to these runners because of our fetish. They’re just college kids doing what they love who aren’t interested in our kink, but there are some people who never get that through their heads and ruin it for the rest of us.

Anyway after so easily finding two more wet runners, I thought, “this really must happen all the time.” But, I’m not convinced. In all the additional searching, I found one more girl who clearly peed herself during a cross country race last month, and…that’s it. Granted, dark briefs hide it better, video (even HD) is crap because of motion blur and MPEG compression, and as others said, maybe there’s some selective editing from the too-polite press. But given how easy it was to find pictures of these three, I don’t think there’s as much editing as we’d assume. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.
              Thank you so much, you're a saint! These were amazing! Here you can actually see the moment it happens, where it floods down her legs:
              At 11:00:=u-DgFZSen8Q
              At 5:33:=0PfzWupOlDc
              At 4:20?:=LMvdFzZdkUo
              Two in a row, 1st and 2nd:From 7:30: =L2F7JKmjEKY

Comment

"Look at how relaxed Jessica Hull is in the front" the girl in the transmission says - LOL, no wonder just after Jessica pissed herself.

I wonder if she starts those races without emptying her bladder first. Or does the need to pee arise during the race as a result of strain and effort? Maybe peeing herself in the final phase of a race is part of her technique, giving up every restraint for the final kick and ease to fully concentrate on becoming first? I think this because it happens so often to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
                  "Look at how relaxed Jessica Hull is in the front" the girl in the transmission says - LOL, no wonder just after Jessica pissed herself.

I wonder if she starts those races without emptying her bladder first. Or does the need to pee arise during the race as a result of strain and effort? Maybe peeing herself in the final phase of a race is part of her technique, giving up every restraint for the final kick and ease to fully concentrate on becoming first? I think this because it happens so often to her.
                  Maybe she deliberately gets desperate before the race and tries to get to a toilet (in her imagination). Makes her run faster before she wets herself. I know I myself work a lot damn faster when I'm bursting to piss!

Comment

great vids

These are great vids...and also have some screen shots edited for contrast, tone, color, etc, but not fakes....if anyone interested.

Comment

Can anyone upload this video somewhere?

Access Denied
                      You don't have permission to access "http://www.thv11.com/" on this server.

That's from outside the US.

Actually I think you can start watching that one sooner; look closely from behind at 5:20 as she rounds the corner.

Also, the video on this site has much better views from the front during the last moments of that race:

=www.thv11.com/article/sports/
                      no-1-arkansas-captures-fifth-straight-sec-indoor-title/91-956fa3a2-c20b-4978-bdec-0f27bf4525cc

Comment

There was just a cross country race this past weekend where Werner came in fourth, and although the livestream was pretty lousy, and she was wearing dark briefs, it's clear she still wet herself on the race. I got some screenshots of her afterwards bending over to help a teammate; I'll try to post them later if anyone's interested.
                        Originally posted by Aqua
                        These are great vids...and also have some screen shots edited for contrast, tone, color, etc, but not fakes....if anyone interested.
                        I think we'd all be interested! Great thread, y'all.

Comment

Hello, old friend.

Originally posted by Aloo
                          Ok, I am in love with this girl.

What a girl.
                          Incorrect. To go on stage with a huge pee patch, and smile like that? What a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lhansen
                            I agree. Please leave these young women alone. If we do not there will be NO new photos.

We can use other means to learn about their habits.
                            Most athletes are egomaniacs, you honestly think they'll stop publishing pictures? Also, what "other means" would you suggest we use?

Comment

She is by far the most piss-ridden runner in the world in terms of frequency of wettings. I love the smile of celebration on her face coming across the finish line. "Hooray for me!! I just beat the pants off the competition while peeing in my own!!" The most spectacular wetting in a race ever posted however, belongs to a pretty young thing running a relay in Maryland in 2005. I believe it was on Webshots. Anyway, it was quite a splash. As in literally splashing off her calf and almost hitting the runner behind her. Unfortunately she was slightly underage so I shall not linger on the topic.

Comment

Jessica

I guess I can't post the pics I mentioned a while ago. Not allowed to, no idea why...oh well, perhaps elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X