I Think We Are Normal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
    I unreservedly stand by what I said. I was not being deliberately offensive to anyone who doesn't share my sensibilities, but I do find the intrusion of scat into any discussion on wetting on a wetting board to be misplaced and unwarranted. Just because some people link scat and wetting doesn't mean we all should and I still find it offensive when they do.
    Just to be absolutely clear, there was no intrusion of "scat" until you laboured the point. I made a general point about animals - which include humans - finding the urine and faeces of each other attractive. That is a biological fact. It was reference that made sense in the context, but if you find the one word so horribly offensive, you delete all your posts and I will delete all of mine where I have discussed shit.

Sorry, but I think if you had just taken the original comment in the way in which it was clearly intended (it is obvious I was not trying to start a discussion about shit), then you would have had nothing to get antsy about. But your took that one word and you made a mountain of dung out of a little dropping. More fool you.

Comment

Misunderstood

Sorry Apemantus, I do think you completely misunderstood what I was getting at. I know there is a link between urine and faeces in some people's minds, even though I don't think it's a particularly strong one. Yes, the animal kingdom finds both interesting but for completely different reasons. I personally find one extremely attractive (only however, in an erotic sense), while I find the other extremely offensive. This to me proves, at least in my own case, that there is no link between them.

However, what I was really getting at is that urine contains pheromones, that are put there deliberately for the attraction and stimulation of sexual attention. This is the case as much for human females as it is for females of most other mammals. Dogs and cats, yes, show the use of urine by both male and female is quite a strong mechanism for marking territory, attracting mates, etc. Female humans also have learnt (at least some of them) that peeing their panties under a skirt will indeed attract men, and the men concerned are none the wiser that this is occurring.

Apemantus, I'm sorry if you were upset by my comments. I still stand by them, but I believe that they were not meant the way they were interpretted. I do hope you will accept that perhaps we need to just move on from this.

Comment

Yes, we are normal, but the fetish of watersports is taboo and is looked upon by the vast majority of people as not normal. So what? As you long as we enjoy it and don't feel guilty about it, it doesn't matter what they think.

Comment

The thing about normalcy is that it's a majority concept. The standards of many (to paraphrase Matheson). If the majority of the population felt it was okay to burp "hello" to each other, then it would be "normal".

In regards to the peeing fetish in general, I do believe there are a lot more of us interested then we might feel, but I'm not sure we will ever know if it's the majority.

I honestly just think we are all wired up differently and there are people out there that genuinely are not interested (just like I'm not interested in scat). But us wetters aren't as alone as we believe, unfortunately we're just not in a society there it's easy to be open about who we truly are. Hell society in general is very judgemental and critical about almost everything. It's not wonder I keep this stuff to myself.

That's why the internet is so great. We can open up and share with kindred spirits in a way we might not be able to with even our partners. It's also why I don't understand how some people come to places like this and pick fights and behave in a petty manner (as we saw a lot more on the old forums). We're already alone, why make it worse.

Thanks for your post.

Comment

Working...
          X