Skidmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky guy

Two admirers at the same time. Twice as nice.

Comment

Originally posted by mkblain
      I know and have known quite a lot girls that get skidmarks in their panties but there were 2 that have been streaks ahead of the rest. The first was a girl I went to high school with and the second was a girl that I shared a house with.

I don’t think there were many guys at school that had dirtier underwear than me but one of the girls definitely did. The first time I saw how dirty her panties were was one day when she fell off her bike while we were riding home. She was laying on her back clutching her knee crying and mustn’t have been thinking about how exposed her panties were. My first reaction was to comfort her but then I saw her very very dirty panties.

When we got to her house she wanted me to stay so I could help which was fantastic because when she got in the shower she handed me her cloths and asked me to put them in the laundry. When I looked at her panties I was shocked at how dirty they were but very turned on at the same time. Later when I got home I started to wonder if she wanted me to see her panties, when she gave me her cloths she said “don’t you dare look at my panties ok”. I also wondered if it could have been her that had been moving my underwear in my laundry basket.

A while before that I had noticed someone kept moving my underwear from the bottom to the top of my washing basket and sometimes taking the dirtiest, which I had thought was one of my friends that had made it clear he liked me in a very different way to my other guy friends.

I later discovered it was both of them. A few weeks later while we were play fighting on her bed I found one of my underwear under her pillows. A few months after that I noticed the guy I had first suspected was wearing the underwear that had gone missing a few days before.
      WOW well that get's me off!
      Tell us more about exactly how dirty they were! mmmmm

Comment

Partner

Some great posts on skidmarked knickers. My partner is a serious runner and competes in many marathons and half-marathons. I can relate many stories about her toilet habits: runners can become obsessive about their bowels - particularly the night before and the morning of a running event.

On Sunday I accompanied her to the London marathon and had the opportunity to go through her bag when we got back home. Sadly she had no stories about her toilet experience this year. She spent over twenty minutes on the loo "trying to get a shit in " as she said herself. She succeeded because she only needed a wee when she got to the event itself and queued up beforehand.

When we got home she had to nip out to the shop to get milk. I went through the bag and found her black lycra running shorts and a pair of light blue knickers inside them. The crotch of the knickers was mid-way between wet and damp and smelt largely of sweat, pussy and wee - a large yellow stain suggested that she had a couple of wees and was not in a position to use a tissue. on the seat of the knickers there was a light brown smearing - as if the material had rubbed into her bum-hole as she ran. No heavy staining, which suggested that she wiped thoroughly before getting to the start of the event and evidently did not have to go there. The seat smelt faintly of shit but more of what I would call a "bummy" smell. Exactly the type of smell I suggest you would get if you took off your own briefs / knickers and smelt them. Therefore the end result was not that spectacular but enough to give me a big thriil! I am happy to report on more experiences of her knickers and toilet habits if people are interested.

Comment

Skidmarks are beautiful

I love seeing skidmarks in girl's panties. Just the thought of a girl forgetting to wipe or wiping poorly is a turn on.

Just out of curiosity, if someone were to post videos of girls picking their ass through panties to create a skidmark in different scenarios, would you be willing to pay for those videos?

Comment

The house mate

Originally posted by Hiddenpleasure
            WOW well that get's me off!
            Tell us more about exactly how dirty they were! mmmmm
            Hi Hiddenpleasure,

The high school friend always had amazingly dirty underwear and I loved the anticipation of what I was going to find at her house after school. It was never disappointing.

The girl I shared a house with was the next girl I knew that always had very dirty underwear and often worse. She always looked and smelt fantastic but from past experiences I have learned to not judge a book by its cover and she definitely fitted that into that category.

The first time I discovered how dirty hers were was about 2 months after she moved in when she started using my bathroom, claiming the down stairs one was to inconvenient. That didn’t seem like a good idea considering what I often did to my underwear but a few days later I changed my mind when I noticed one of her panties were not only dirty they had been pooed in.

Not only was she using my bathroom she started putting her clothes in my washing basket so I decided to see what happened when she finally decided to wash her clothes. When the weekend came she not only washed hers she also washed mine. As soon as I got down stairs she asked me to go into the laundry, which was quite scary at first until she said “seeing as we both have the same secret I thought it would be ok to wash our clothes at the same time. It’s ok I washed our clothes first now I am washing our undies together. I hope you don’t mind”.

It was like she had finally discovered someone with the same secrets as her and she make it very obvious she was excited with her new discovery. She later told her love for dirty underwear had started when she was 12 and admitted to sneaking into my bathroom soon after she moved in. She even started texting me and taking photos during work just so I knew what to expect when I got home.

Comment

More girls have dirty underwear than clean undies

One thing we are discovering is more of our girlfriends and in some cases boyfriends have dirty underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by hofmiester
                Some great posts on skidmarked knickers. My partner is a serious runner and competes in many marathons and half-marathons. I can relate many stories about her toilet habits: runners can become obsessive about their bowels - particularly the night before and the morning of a running event.

On Sunday I accompanied her to the London marathon and had the opportunity to go through her bag when we got back home. Sadly she had no stories about her toilet experience this year. She spent over twenty minutes on the loo "trying to get a shit in " as she said herself. She succeeded because she only needed a wee when she got to the event itself and queued up beforehand.

When we got home she had to nip out to the shop to get milk. I went through the bag and found her black lycra running shorts and a pair of light blue knickers inside them. The crotch of the knickers was mid-way between wet and damp and smelt largely of sweat, pussy and wee - a large yellow stain suggested that she had a couple of wees and was not in a position to use a tissue. on the seat of the knickers there was a light brown smearing - as if the material had rubbed into her bum-hole as she ran. No heavy staining, which suggested that she wiped thoroughly before getting to the start of the event and evidently did not have to go there. The seat smelt faintly of shit but more of what I would call a "bummy" smell. Exactly the type of smell I suggest you would get if you took off your own briefs / knickers and smelt them. Therefore the end result was not that spectacular but enough to give me a big thriil! I am happy to report on more experiences of her knickers and toilet habits if people are interested.
                Yes, more please!

And well done to her for running the VLM2014, that is an impressive achievement, aside from any underwear soiling!!!

Comment

Panty pee clips

I always hope when I see panty wetting clips that when they pull down their pants there is a skidmark in their panties.
                  I'll tell a story that is related because I had just remembered the other day.
                  It was in middle school. My friend's, his sister, and I were walking home from the market. We were joking so much that one joke made my friend's sister laugh so hard she had to hold her pee in. She was crossing her legs and walking like a penguin for about a block until she couldn't hold it anymore. She skipped along home and left a trail of pee behind her.
                  When my friend an I got there we went upstairs to his room and passed by the bathroom where she was starting to remove her soaked pants. As she was removing them she bent down and in the seat of her white flowered panties was a brown stain trailing up the back of her panties. She immediately closed the door and my friend and I went to his room. No matter what we did, I could not get my mind off her panties.
                  Later, I hoped on sneaking to her room but when his sister came down to watch TV I noticed she had different pants on but when she leaned forward she had the same panties on. WHAAAT? Hmm, she doesn't care about having wet panties with a poo stain in them.
                  I never had a chance to look in her laundry basket, though. Her room was a mess with stuff piled up half a foot. Going in there was impossible. Too bad the laundry basket was not in the bathroom.
                  I hope this leads to other stories like this.
                  Thanks

Comment

White Hot

Back in the early 80s there was a movie called White Hot, the climatic scene involved the main star getting taken in both her pussy and asshole at the same time, to say the least my future ex loved the scene and it took us over an hour of dirty sex ourselves to see the ending of the movie.

The sex scene was very exciting and brown juice poured out of her asshole and down her legs. After the scene was finished she pulled up her bikini panty and got dressed to see her lawyer about a will. My ex commented about the brown stains and laughed.

I found the video tape about ten years ago and sadly the brown parts were edited out. It was quite a scene.

Comment

Forms of skidmarks

So I guess those skidmarks were from not wiping. She went to that lawyer with skidmarks in her panties and was so fine with it she was joking with you. How awesome.
                      I believe we have established girls get skidmarks in their panties from not wiping well, wet farts, forms of IBS, and prairie-dogging it. All of them are totally awesome, but of those, I think prairie-dogging it is the most exciting to me. I can't put my finger on why, much like this entire fetish, but it is awesome thinking of a girl in tight pants holding her poop for so long it's staining her panties while she is actively doing things. She doesn't even have to fully poop her panties. She is just pinching it off so she doesn't go to the bathroom. Maybe she's at a place she doesn't want to poop like a concert or at work (or gets off on it), sitting down slowly staining her panties.
                      Then maybe getting in bed and masturbating through her wet dirty panties until orgasm. What a fantasy.
                      Anybody with me?

Comment

Flight attendant roommate

During my time in university I shared a flat with a 20-something girl who worked as a flight attendant for a major European airline. She was about 1,70m, blond and had a cute little butt. When she was working, she almost always wore a skirt and obviously a thong underneath.
                        Although she was a very clean girl that took great care of herself, I once discovered that she must have had a little mishap in her underwear. As she was gone for a few days, I wanted to put a letter on the desk in her room and found a pink cotton thong lying next to her laundry basket. Curious as I am, I picked it up and saw that while the front was spotlessly clean, the back of the thong was almost fully covered with dried liquid poop that had even leaked to the outer part of the cotton string. She must have either done a really bad shart or couldn't hold it all in on her way to the toilet. I'm still wondering whether this happened at work, maybe even on board the plane and if anyone has noticed. Unfortunately, I wasn't at home the previous evening when she got back from work and could neither find her skirt nor her pantyhose.
                        She was a very funny and open-minded person, but in those three years that we've lived together she had never talked about any toilet-related matters. Except maybe the one time she told me how she was really annoyed by a passenger who obviously farted constantly during a whole flight. Shitting herself in front of the passengers would have been the ultimate embarrassment for her though.

I still have some more stories about former roommates, girlfriends, etc. and thinking about them I'm always amazed how many grown-up women/girls must have shart/pee/poop accidents every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest
                          During my time in university I shared a flat with a 20-something girl who worked as a flight attendant for a major European airline. She was about 1,70m, blond and had a cute little butt. When she was working, she almost always wore a skirt and obviously a thong underneath.
                          Although she was a very clean girl that took great care of herself, I once discovered that she must have had a little mishap in her underwear. As she was gone for a few days, I wanted to put a letter on the desk in her room and found a pink cotton thong lying next to her laundry basket. Curious as I am, I picked it up and saw that while the front was spotlessly clean, the back of the thong was almost fully covered with dried liquid poop that had even leaked to the outer part of the cotton string. She must have either done a really bad shart or couldn't hold it all in on her way to the toilet. I'm still wondering whether this happened at work, maybe even on board the plane and if anyone has noticed. Unfortunately, I wasn't at home the previous evening when she got back from work and could neither find her skirt nor her pantyhose.
                          She was a very funny and open-minded person, but in those three years that we've lived together she had never talked about any toilet-related matters. Except maybe the one time she told me how she was really annoyed by a passenger who obviously farted constantly during a whole flight. Shitting herself in front of the passengers would have been the ultimate embarrassment for her though.

I still have some more stories about former roommates, girlfriends, etc. and thinking about them I'm always amazed how many grown-up women/girls must have shart/pee/poop accidents every now and then.
                          Thanks for sharing that. I look forward to hearing about your other experiences.

Comment

Love poopy women napkins ..only me ?

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/482...en-toilets-%29

Comment

love finding in the laundry bag , poopy women knickers

Sorry if my English is so lazy, but I'm still looking for contacts interested to excchange private photos (or videos ) about dirty laundry : when women (only !) left in the laundry basket or trash can poopy panties (skids marks , wet farts , diarrhea , accidents etc !)

I got + 1000 rare photos to exchange (private or from my contacts )

Only if you have pics to trade , please contact me to :

sailorz@outlook.fr

and visit my strange blog :
                              http://www.imagefap.com/profile/sailorzz

Comment

link (for my site ...)

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/sailorzz:)

Comment

Working...
                                X